I get my coffee from this hottie every morning

I get my coffee from this hottie every morning.

Every morning?
Do you go for the coffee or just to have your daily interactions with the opposite sex?

damn you lucky, she's definitely a solid 9.6

I go because I found out she's done some modeling

She probably gets hit on multiple times a day, if you go just because she's hot its creepy.and eventually she will figure that out

Does (s)he work in a Starbucks?

You stalk her.. likely got her ig or facebook.. You've already entered creepy zone.

Who said he's talking to her? Fucker might just only buy coffee. Bet the only conversation he has with her is about buying the coffee.

I'm not talking out of experience, i never go outside

I've been getting my coffee from this place for years before she starting working there. Heather is super friendly and it's just a nice perk that she's also cute.

That's a man.

Do you talk to her?

Just regular questions like how her morning is going, how life has been. It's a small coffee shop and they have lots of regulars.

When u plan to post her creep nudes here?

This is a pretty freaky picture of her.

My thoughts exactly. Looks fine, tho.

That tattoo makes her a 0

I wouldn't say a 0

you better calm the fuck down, and dont creep local woman. maybe you'll strike a lets meet up, lets do that sometime. gimme #

I would ask her to piss in it for me...I'd love to drink her warm pungent nectar.

So where's this pic from?

Wow, a coffee server.
That's a keeper.

>doesn't know girl at coffee shop
>has her pic from somewhere other than the coffee shop

Just going to a shop for a girl isn't that creepy. Guys do it all the time and as long as you dont cringe they usually don't really mind. And not sure I'd still have a crush on a girl who get creeped out for something like that, they're probably princesses or third wave feminists

more OP you fucking cuck

Would you feel the same if it was your gf and guys would hit on her daily?

Please leave.