Feels thread

Feels thread

My girlfriend of 3 years died in a car crash a week ago. It still doesn't feel real, just as if i'm dreaming. I just feel numb.

In b4 obv joke

l have an inverted penis

I don't give a fuck. Go to a preacher and tell them that

Really? F for OPs gf.

If true sorry bout that man. I've seen a few people die so I know what you mean. Strange knowing some young that you cared for no longer exists. You'll never see them again. Not only that, all the plans you had, gone.

It helps to talk. Or not talk, just shit post on a place like b. What happened in the crash mate? Was she driving? A passenger? How did you find out?

I've lost plenty of people and I've seen way too many deaths . Excuse my cliche but it gets better . Hope you like living like an empty ghost

Did you at least get to fuck the remains one last time

Oh really, well at a time like this all I can say is lets de BAIT

News article or GTFO.

Damn i feel bad for you. If it was me id completely lose my shit, probably end up killing whover did it

Don't know if this is a troll but I'll bite

Been there OP, watched my best friend get blown up by an IED in Afghanistan back in 09. Was scooping his intenstines back into his body trying to save him because I went code black and couldn't accept that he was dead. Worst part was I couldn't even mourn him, had to go out on patrol the next day like nothing happened.

Take the time to mourn your gf but don't let it take over your life. She wouldn't want that.

That sucks OP. When is ger funeral?

I was just thinking of a highschool friend of mine who killed herself about 10 years ago. Looked her grave up on the state cemetary website.

Im not sure whether to mention her in a yearbook quote when I graduate medicine at the end of the year. She got hfway through med school then killed herself. I cant help but at least partly blame the faculty.

Dude that sucks. You did good by your friend. And you did all you could. I know he would be honoured by how you helped him.

Sounds like the kind of thing you couldn't really talk about with normal everyday people. 'Hey mum, do you known what intestines really feels like?' Yeah people can't really handle that shit.

All the best for your journey.

Here's my story.
> regular weeknight, gf and I preparing for bed
> she does yoga to wind down
> I'm just checking windows and door locks, making sure dogs got enough water til morning
> go to bedroom, gf doing her thing, I'm admiring her bod while brushing my teeth
> she does a big stretch, suddenly drops to the floor in agony 'aaaarggghhhh'
> 'I've hurt a neck muscle, horrible pain'
> nothing I can do to help her, massage, icepack are useless
> she says necks sore, shooting headache, should be OK just give it 5 mins
> I call paramedics tell them gf put neck out while exercising and in too much pain for me to drive her to hospital, they say no probs doesn't sound too bad, will be there soon
> put gf on bed, she's getting worse
> says stabbing pain going into head, eyes feel on fire, stops answering me, just whimpering
> I call ambo back, 'shits got real, seriously I think she's dying. I don't think I can do anything to help her.' They says OK, we are gunning it
> they come in, ask me exactly what happened. They're shaking their heads like it doesn't add up. Just literally throw her on a stretcher and we haul ass outta there.
> sirens blaring, I call her parents tell them something's wrong to get to hospital, im trying to be cool and not freak them out but they hear through that
> doctors wheel her straight in. I'm standing behind them.
> she's stopped talking, just making animal noises and having seizure
> suddenly they ask me out of room.
> I'm freaking the fuck out. 5, 10 mins. Her parents and brother arrive.

Continue please

> 30 mins go by, nothing
> we are just pacing. Father in law being reassuring, her mum is crying, brother getting angry
> nurse moves us to a private room, says she has no update but we will be more comfortable in there
> two minutes later a couple of doctors come in
> we are sorry, she has passed away

Turns out she had a brain heamorraghe. Had nothing to do with exercise, she was walking around with a ticking time bomb apparently. Doctors later told us so massive even if it happened in hospital they likely couldn't have saved her.

They say we can see her. I chose not too. Let her family see her. I sit there staring at the clock, finally after her family have left i get to see her. Shes grey and pale. Hug her. Then get up and I get a cab home. Cabbie says, how's your night mate? I tell him my gf just died. That kinda killed conversation.

Get home, dogs all over me and acting weird. I walk into bedroom, look at where she was lying only a few hours before. Smell her on the pillow. Just fall to the floor and let out a scream/yell that probably woke up the whole suburb.

Next three weeks a blur.

Tldr: treasure life. You never know what the next minute will bring.

Fuck

Damn

Sorry to hear that

Such is life.

Im sorry for your loss user. Theres not much you can do to get over it any quicker, not even drugs or alcohol. You just have to let time take its course.

Sorry OP. Didn't want to take over your thread but seems like you've bailed anyway. Never posted this on Sup Forums before.
It'll be four years next month. I'm kinda used to the idea, I know she's not coming back. But sometimes I still get real angry and hit the bottle in true Kiwi bloke fashion. Have lost contact with her family. Still have same friends, they're all cool. Talk about her all the time. Havent been with anyone since, not even a date. Funny enough a mate and I were out in town Friday night and starting talking to a couple girls visiting from the UK. For the first time I thought about scoring, and didn't feel bad about it. Nothing happened but I've decided its time to move on and get a gf.

Thanks for hearing me out b. I feel a shitload better. Appreciate the (yous) and support.

Ouch. Brutal.

Shit your not OP? Life can be fucking cruel, 2 anons in the same thread losing their girls to senseless random chance.

Good to hear your thinking of getting a root again m8. Time heals all wounds (but may leave some scars)

was she driving?

(You)
Love is the craziest fucking thing on this entire planet

I woke up

Sorry to all the anons who have lost close friends. Espesh any in military situations. I'm lucky nothing like this has ever happened to me. Yet. Touch wood.

oh man, I have a story for you guys
>be me
>go to a fairly high ranking school
>school cares a lot about ranking, publishing, etc (more on this later)
>there's a building on campus called Biosci
>it's the most fucked up building in the world
>rumour has is that it was designed by two architects that hated each other
>other stories like a prof currating a museum forgot about a mummy and they found it years after he retired in his closet
>a lab that is only accessable from a closet door
>years ago some students turned on all the lights they could at night and went outside, when they did they saw many windows not lit. Rooms totally inaccessible.
>the actual stories about the building are more fucked
>there's a stairway that ends halfway between floors
>I walked onto a balcony and caught the door, realizing there is no handle to open it from outside, and the balcony was walled off. I'm 6' tall and I couldn't see over the wall. It was 4 or 5 floors up and all that was on the balcony was an old chair
>once a boulder of a skull of a dinosaur had to be heli'd onto the building because it was too big to go in through doors. But once there they needed to get it to the basement and it was too big for the service elevator

>there are hidden secret rooms where they store specimens of fossils which are the only specimens of their species.
I could go on, but you get the drift. This building is full of secrets and oddities, and so I love to wander the building and find them. Really fitting for a bioscience building. But one day, tucked on the north side of the building I saw a yellow desk. Honestly, I'd trade every fucking story I have just to not know about this one. I saw it and didn't pay much attention to it. No one ever seemed to, though not many people really walked that area. The northmost building on a very large campus and the noth side of it. Continue?

>a yellow desk

pics or nothing ever happened

also, 0 accidents yet.

I'm sorry, user.
>be me
>21 yo kissless hugless virgin
>fat, hairy, ugly guy
>failed high school twice
>almost no friend
>talked to a girl probably for a total of 1 hour in my entire life
>poor
>paid 50 euros a hooker hoping to lose virginity
>cock didn't get hard, threw away 50 euros
>my only sexual experience was with my sister, she humped me until I cum, she did it for pity.

Yeah continue, not sure what any of this has to do with the thread premise however.

>Be me
>Two years ago
>Taking me dog for a walk like normal
>Crossing a bridge over a large creek
>About 1/3 of the way across a group of three African American youths enter the other side
>Shit I'm too far to turn back
>Walk as close to the side as I can
>Youths get closer and closer
>It's gonna be a tight fit!
>Fuuuuuck!
>One of them brushes my shoulder
>I immediately feel threatened
>Let out a high-pitched scream and recoil violently
>Pick up my dog and throw him off the bridge
>African American youths turn around at me stunned
>They attempt to imitate language, I assume to mug me
>I jump over the bridge
>Pull out my phone and dial 911 on the way down
>"Help I'm a victim of a hate crime!"
>I hit the water
>It's 9 inches deep, I break both of my legs
>Luckily my dog softened the impact
>Shit my dog is dead
>Youths are looking over the bridge and screaming they're going to get help
>Oh god!
>I tell the 911 operator that the violent offenders are bringing more Krips and Bludds to help assault me
>Figure I'm safe in the water for now because black youths can't swim
>I was wrong! One of them must have had watermelon coffee with breakfast!
>Youth starts to wade towards me
>Throw my dog's corpse at him
>He seems confused, probably wondering if it's a food offering
>A group of white, mustached police officers arrive
>Thank god I'm saved!
>All three youths run away
>I think everything is okay
>Crawl home on my broken legs to break news of the dog to my family
>Three weeks later
>My gay boyfriend tells me I have AIDS
>Realize one of the youths must have bled in the water and infected me

Go on

Come on already, this will be the highlight of my day.

the yellow desk
I hate this thing.
>This school cares a lot about it's reputation
>so much so that the average 1 student suicide/semester is covered up
>Like, no news about it gets out. Ever. Last time was a year and a half ago.
>Some guy jumped off a science building, fell 8 stories and landed on concrete. Not a single story in the news.
>but this desk is very, very old. From before the current administration.
>still I had to dig super super deep to get the story.
>turns out it's hard to google something about a school when it churns out world class research. You'll never find it normally. But there are several libraries on campus.
>this yellow desk is a memorial desk.
>turns out a kid jumped off the bioscience building a long, long time ago.
>that desk was built where he landed.
>no one ever goes to it. Few even know it's purpose. I asked profs and they don't know the name of who it's even for.
>carved in it's metal frame are his suicide note

Falling off the face of the Earth I wonder do I fall up or down
and will I wish I had dressed for the weather
When I don't show up for supper will you think to look up at the stars
Sorry I had to go like this but it's worth it for the view

OK. I liked the note. Poetic.

Is this pasta?
Feel like it should be pasta.

Nope sorry man. It's just cause it's a weirdass building (I have tons of stories still (some even stranger, but none like this yellow desk)) and the desk is both poetic and, at least to me, uncomfortable. First time I've posted it here.

No. I'm just really really high.

No shit this morning I ate an entire box of eggo waffles and there was an odd number of waffles.

Whoops my bad. Though my that was sent to me. Any who if anyone wants I have more stories about this building, none of the rest are sad though so I guess it doesn't fit the thread