How would you rate her 1-10? honest opinions-what do you like about her and what DON'T you like...

how would you rate her 1-10? honest opinions-what do you like about her and what DON'T you like? give me your assessment and don't be shy.

and here's the backside.

liked anything but the hairy armpit. that's not good for a bonner

SHE LOOKS LIKE MY EX. R U BANGING MY EX????

Yeah she's a bit fat but who the fuck really cares. She's down to fuck. I guarantee the pussy feels awesome on your cock. Fuck these virgins opinions. Skinny bitches are better to look at but the chubby bitches have padding over those bony parts. She's a solid 6/10 with a bullet that only goes up if you say she swallows.

doubt it, lad, but whats your ex's name

better shot of the ass.

whats her name?

She looks like she has a really nice face

fuck off

MORE of her hairy armpits please

Ass is too square, flat for how huge she is, and looks like the surface of the moon. Tits too small and saggy for how huge she is as well, not quite orangutan titties but not far off

ex name's Mariana...

posing in the shower

not mariana.

2/10. I've already fucked worse but I swore to myself to stay off the easy fatties. Its nothing but regret afterward.

I would give her a 4/10 if it wasn't for the armpit hair. Pussy hair is even fine but armpit hair has to go. And any ass hair she probably has between those blubber cheeks.

fucking hnnnnnggg.

would cum on those pits

>This land whale is a 6/10
God, I would hate see your version of a 2/10. This lard ass is a 2/10. Get some damn standards, user.

What's your thing with armpit hair? All women grow it, even if it's just a little tuft, expecting them to shave it reminds me of the Mona Lisa. Know why she has no eyebrows? They thought that was hot back then.

If she's a two you're not leaving much space for all the chicks uglier than her, you'd have to give them all a one, and then what do you give elephant man? You have to at least give her a 4 or 5 if you're going to account for all the uglier women

Hairy pits kill it

It's the eyebrows that do it for me. Fucking disgusting, why do women grow them?

more of those pits please, they're turning me on in a strange way

No. 4 or 5 is for average looking women. This hairy landwhale is well below average. Only horribly disfigured or 600 pound women would actually be worse than her. They would be the 1s.

Not movie star quality, but seems like a pretty good-looking little slam-piggie. could ride that flesh-ocean like a goddamned surfboard

What about 400 pound women? 500? Or women her size but uglier? You'll have to introduce a decimal system

big titties! too saggy?

1/10

like:
>bottom lip

dislike:
>everything else

Yes. Weight and age are pulling them to the earth and distorting them

more pits please

I don't know what you are so confused about.
This landwhale and similar women are 2s. Anyone significantly uglier or fatter is a 1. I don't care if that includes a lot of people. If there are a lot of monstrous humans, then there are a lot of 1s.

I'd give her a 6. Chubby girls give the best head and, like they say, the bigger the cushion the better the push in. Every skinny girl I ever laid was like making love to a dead person, fat and/Or ugly girls are the best fucks because they will do almost anything you want

Yes. Absolutely disgusting.

There are two of these threads this is b8 newfags

post more dude I'm fapping to her

Well duh. It's still fun to call these landwhales disgusting, because a few chubby chasers get triggered.

hairy pits and huge bush

4/10 now but I have a few tricks to fix this

do you have a closeup or cumshot pic of those pits?

I need to see her asshole to decide.

pits n' tits

the fatter a girl is, the more she needs to shave her crotch

in this case, she need to go bald

would lick those pits

asshole

spread that asshole

Shes lost control of her body shape especially the hip area. That works against her but she reminds me of a virginal 19 year old and i know from exp they love to suck dick. 4/10. 7/10 if she skullfucks.

puss and ass

I would love to creampie her hairy holes

BUMP