How do we make/ b/more attractive to celebrities?

How do we make/ b/more attractive to celebrities?

Here's the deal: I am trying to come up with ways to make Sup Forums seem more attractive to high class people like celebrities. Imagine if Kim Kardashian came out and said: "hell yes, I love Sup Forums and its my favorite site, i mean Sup Forums!! it's so cute!"

I think Sup Forums has great potential, but it's lagging behind right now. What we need is a way to attract users via billboards, TV commercials, celebrity endorsements. #getdownwith/b/ would be a great tag line, but correct me if I'm wrong
Imagine if Tom Cruise came out and said: "hey yeah, I love Sup Forums and I love to be in Sup Forums. It's just a great fit for me"

These celebrities are the prime users. I think it would be a great user story to imagine what we would need to do to attract them to Sup Forums

what are you smoking

No Tom Cruise, we have enough shills already without putting up with the fucking Xenu crowd

Sauce???? NAME???

Maybe we could stop posting their nudes

I'm in. lets do it.

" / b / = cute "

>you made me laugh

This has to be the most retarded thing I've read whole week.

We need to post more for them to check if we got theirs

This thread got some potential. Mod here.
Do it user.

You need to give incentives to content posted. Look at facebook, twitter, reddit, funnyjunk. Celebs do things for fame "look I posted a thing on a board and thread maxed"

some1 go to gd/ and ask those faggets to design some campaign .

Mod here,celeb will buy pass and they will get their id on there poster.

This.

2/10 bait, cringe, and newfriend autism all rolled up together. Well done OP, you glorious faggot.

natali nemtchinova

Fuck off you fag. Sup Forums is for social outcasts, psychos and retards.
Noone needs it to be more popular.
Just fuck off.

find another board with less population, raid it with your content during a week and it'll be ok
You can't control Sup Forums too much (shit)posters on this board

OR
>go on reddit

underage newfag spotted

i love brittany venti

Kill yourself.

she's my ex. we had amazing times.
Dubs and i share her nudes

>Look guise im so oldfag I've been here since boxxy so I can call people new hurr durr

Back2ledditplsgo

>high class people like celebrities. Imagine if Kim Kardashian

You've got some mixed messages there, son. Becoming a celebrity does not make one 'high-class," and your choice of referring to KK is the perfect example.
Nowadays, celebrity can be obtained by whoring one's soul. KK in particular has done nothing to warrant being called classy. She was lucky in the gene pool game, but her fortune came from her father, who also provided the seed for her fame. Then all she had to do was be a brat and show some parts off to rise.

That is not classy, and I would not want to meet her. She is trash.

check em

>off by one
>cantwakeup.png

Heh, I started too quickly to type "OP's a faggot" to notice this.
I hope that giving an example of "high class people" a Kardashian is a troll.
Seriosly, OP is a double fag.

This

Would bang

The day Kim Kardashian promotes this site, will probably be the day I leave.

Nice try son you're here forever.

Of course. Here in / b /
we all know each other

i'm not newfag
proof
>zozzle

Get off my Sup Forums all you normies.

You're right, I'll probably end up staying here and seeing Sup Forums die a bit more.

>more attractive to celebrities?

Fuck celebrities and fuck you damn normie faggot. This isn't fucking Redddit

OP is Kim Kardashian looking for attention.

Celebrity women suck. I like normal "nobody" women. You know. The ones with low self esteem and daddy issues

That movie is the ultimate piece of shit, you go kys faggot.

Quads nigga

monitoring this board

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Does this count?

Highly successful b8!

TL:DR Summary of this thread. Normies who don't understand the concept of Sup Forums.
>Don't talk about it
>It's always been shit but the fappening ruined this fucking place

>the fappening ruined this place

Word. Fucking CNN

congratulations, I find myself triggered.

Newfag

b/ will never be a place that celebrities will admit to hanging out.

obvious troll but it would be hilarious to have some oblivious celeb do a AMA on /b

is it weird that I like the idea of Tail Her Swift hanging out here?

Haha yeah we're so edgy and weird here, but it's all part of what makes us so unique :)

Thinking CNN has the influence to ruin ANYTHING apart from themselves is pretty beta.

but we are actually unique.

Stfu Roodypoo

this is by far the most hairbrained idea Ive seen in a long time?

I cant even count how many things would go wrong with this idea of yours OP

what the fuck are you smoking?

I know that's what I said user-kin :)

why would you want anyone new or important on what is arguably the worst Sup Forums Sup Forums has ever been?

this site is nearly dead, i think it may be smarter to look for a new site.

Not op, how the fuck is this baiting?

All I want is the POTUS

Op here. its actually a bait for newfags.
like this fagget ri8 here .

Rule 1 and 2 of internet. Newfags.

Then how you ended here?

Is this a new meme now? I've read the same copypasta for linux in Sup Forums

>
>Then how you ended here?
Searched for gore back in 2006. Stumbled over Sup Forums. Found nsfw 18+ year Random board. Boom. Been here since. More you want to know?

>How do we make/ b/more attractive to celebrities?
stopped. reading. right. there.

you need to GTFO right now. how you got here is inconsequential, but you obviously haven't been here long enough.

Sup Forums is not what you think it is.
ever.

>is summer starting already?

You dont you autistic idiot, what we need to do is the opposite, make/b smaller by weedinng out all the idiots that dont belong like you

>Searching gore in 2006

user? Whats your job?

No, like you.

>
>>Searching gore in 2006
>
>user? Whats your job?
Back then IT support for Hewlett Packard. Now truck driver. Got sick of helping ms. johnson telling her where she turned on her printer all the time.

Why the fuck would you want those people to be here with us? I remember when Sup Forums was considered the dark, horrible underworld of the English speaking internet by the normies. Now we share this place with people like you who want us to be involved with real world shit.

OP is a fucking faggot.

Whats your age?

>high class people like celebrities.
>Kim Kardashian
Which of these things is not like the other?....

Decent bait

Rage/10

35. Yep. And retarded enough to still stick around. Mostly because all fubar stuff i like to look at, is gathered here, instead of searching 1000 random websites for the same content. Newfags just sadly forget the rules of internet... Too much media attention whoring for quite a few years now. Back then Sup Forums was cancer. But now it's just reddit/fb for user's.... Sad but true.

Check'd btw.

Is this pasta? Somebody said this about linux on irc the other night.. Almost exact phrasing

Are you fucking retarded?

No. I'm serious.

You're missing the point. CNN named the site where the Fappening originated. That drew looky-loos, moralfags, white knights, etc. Now Sup Forums's exposed. Anonymous is dead.

This.

Can be both.