Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?

Paid $40 for this. Did i get ripped off?

Oh shit that's salva green. You got a good deal OP

you got ripped of more than my ass and the butt plug

bump

bump 2

bump 3

Damn that's a juicy blunt if I ever saw one

Thats not weed

Roll two master spliffs and invite a person over. If it turns romantic, you didn't get ripped off. Otherwise...

> You dun goofed

if that is weed, its like a gram.

usually all the normal leaves would be trimmed off and used for edibles or sold as shake

$40 a gram is a lot. you could usually get like an 1/8 ounce for 40

purchase price is what a willing consumer is willing to pay for a good. i would have negotiated the price down but the rule is usually buyer beware

Did you really pay $40 for copypasta? I never thought about selling memes before. What a great idea!

It is.You have no weed knowledge lol

fake repost aids.

fuck you

kek

Yes. that's not weed, and if it is, it's a gram of shit weed, whereas you could get a gram of good weed for 10$

WHATS THE FUCKING POINT OF REPOSTING THIS OVER AND OVER GOOD GOD

prolly a good deal. been smoking myself for a coupple of years and i must say in my hometown its quite hard to get good shit. but this seems fair to me. if you would be my friend i could get easy super weed for you.

I have a lot of friends who sell a lot but i dont smoke so much. i always get it as present because i am friends with a lot of dealers.

i think thats the best way. to have someone who can supply it for you straight from the big bosses. i dont undergo that little shit anymore. too bad stuff going on for too much money.

i let u know i graduated top of my growers class. i have grwon 4 meter trees with buds as big as a melon.

trust me i am a weedgod

thats it

SkunkBoy1999 out

>SkunkBoy1999
MODS!