Do anybody still takes this looser seriously ?

Do anybody still takes this looser seriously ?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist
psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2039690/Atheism-autism-Controversial-new-study-points-link-two.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4z4gISBuDVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I flex like

Best ukulele player I have ever heard
ifuckinghateukuleles.jpg

>still belives in fairy tales
>saying someone else shouldn't be taken seriousy
lol retarded christians..

lost respect for him when he started pushing climate change just like people push religion.

He goes on about scientific method but then when it comes to climate change that all goes out the window.

Everyone has their price i guess.

Okay fedora, i see how "smart" you are

He married a Time Lord

nice argument, retard
you jesus, santa and the easter bunny go play now

Pfff... hating everybody who dissagree with you aren't very rational, i don't respect this faggot, especialy because he is just another trendy liberal faggot

>H-Hey ! S-s-s-stop calling me ugly arrogant fedora, d-do you have nothing better than namecalling !!!

Kek

im a scientist,

scientific method states you test a hypothesis, hypothesis can be disproved then hypothesis is null.

Get people like him saying "oh but look at the quantity of us that spew the same bullshit it has to be true"

Thats not what dictates whether something is true or exists and certainly isn't scientific method.

He was supposed to be a man of science, now he has proven he is not.

Plus i never used the words hate, said I lost respect for him.

Learn to comprehend.

Trendy liberal faggots love taking money to get on the climate change band wagon.

>this upset
jesus, all that praying and still a hothead!!

continue what i was saying,

i used to watch all his stuff, read a few of his books, my fav was, evolution the greatest show on earth.

I feel violated seeing what he does now.

So many fuckhead try hard fake scientists now like bill nye and david suzuki and brian cox etc who are all in it for the money not the protocol and betterment of humanity.

Whatever looser xD

Yeah yeah, sure you are

>virgin with imaginary friends
>calling someone a loser
o im laffin

Another scientist here, why is it so hard to believe scientists come here. Just because you are uneducated doesn't mean the rest of us are

Okay fedora, if somebody here is a looser then you are. Because atheists are always fat, ugly, arrogant, neckbeards without faith and hope, want proof ? - xvideos.com/video4214962/amazing_atheist

He tends to shoot fish in the barrel by arguing with idiots and debating obvious fairy tales a lot, but he is right about pretty much everything.

The only difference between science and screwing around is writing it down
I just jacked off and recorded the time to ejaculation and the distance it shot. I'm a scientist too

this reaks of autism
i wont respond anymore, it's not right to make fun of the retarded

Sadly there are a lot of fat fedora wearers around

Lol, bait

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Because you are out of arguments. I will take it as victory

I have multiple degrees in chemistry, work in research biochemistry lab and am a published scientist...nice try tho

>I will take it as victory
ok,
you need it champ!

Who is this? I read through the thread and something about a scientist?

>be me
>a scientist
>tfw you don't keep with science popularizers

Seriously is this another black science man meme thing?

Oh no. You are serious.

psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2039690/Atheism-autism-Controversial-new-study-points-link-two.html

>psychology today
>dailly mail
laffin hard

I quadruple majored in law, neurology, chemical engineering and underwater basket weaving, I own Google, and I wrote the dictionary so you plagiarized all my words. See I can be educated on the internet too. Nice try tho

Cool story Sup Forumsro, I'm not lying tho

Lol

Me either man real talk

He's not an atheist anymore after he tried ayahuasca. This is pretty recent though, people still think he's an atheist but I think he's starting to be more open minded which I can respect

I find it funny that you literally believe there is no way someone with a scientist background would be on Sup Forums. Why is that so hard to believe?

>he believes a man can walk on water can come back from the dead
>nobody intelligent can be on Sup Forums though
truly the mind of an "intelligent" christian

It depends on the subject matter. As far as evolutionary biology goes Dawkins is an expert in the field. His theories about the necessarily selfish nature of genetic inheritance are a cornerstone of current evolutionary understanding.

That being said, someone can be an expert in one area and an amateur in another. Dawkins doesn't know any more about God than anyone else because by his nature God is unknowable. You shouldn't listen to Dawkins about God any more than you should listen to an alter boy about quantum mechanics. His aggressive hostility towards religion strikes me as very unscientific.

Famed Biologist, his older books are good, specially the egoist gene, but then he went berserker atheist militant and earned a reputation as an asshole.

There's a jewtube video where he debates with an "theist scientist", and he manages to drill the truth into the theist and leaves him barely crying.

lol fucking rekt mate

Lol, fucking great response, fedora, i'm soo scared of your intellect.

OP is a sandnigger

>too scared
you mean autistic

After scientists proved the existance of God, he went kind quiet.

>After scientists proved the existance of God
is that from Christian's Weekly?

>looser

Sorry, you lose all credibility when you do this.

GTFO with that shitty atheist cartoons. Nobody opress you fedora faggot

>the eternal fedora meme

you're a very confused "scientist".

Not everything, but a lot of things.

Dude. Atheists same as feminists. They say that everything and everyone opress them while they just are already rotting slowly in own imaginated world

lol

are you a nigger or simply autistic, your sentence is soo poorly written it gave me cancer...

>christian saying an atherists world is imaginated

lol

Typical Christian

he's obviously autistic

his poor mom and dad, smh
can you imagine having a biological setback for a son??
then again, his parents are chirstian so they probably view it as a miracle.lol
kys subhuman autistic filth

A looser is a loser who can't spell "loser"

A looser is someone who likes loosing his butthole

>likes loosing his butthole
can you just imagine the autistic giggle he let out while writing this?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Soo many atheists losers get catch into that bait, thank you OP

kek

he's a butt boy

I am also a scientistman

Please fellow sciencer show me all your fact numbers disproving climate change and I will show you all my fact proofs proving it.

After this we will go out to to courtyard for a fun game of scienceball with our fellow scientists until the mean old dean takes us back inside for our afternoon science nap.

>implying i did
>implying i'm taking this Sup Forums bullshit seriously
>being this immature and retarded

Ah yes, colorful and easy to understand comics written for children, that's the emotional level of Atheists.

No. The cult of Atheism is all but dead now after being exposed as complete nonsense. When he comes face to face with God, he has some serious apologising to do.

Christards have no morality

>get's absolutely curbstomped
>i-i was just joking!!
lol

This

The moment i figured out he had a nig wife i was out.

Nope. Christians actualy have strong morality because doing small thing may make them burn forever. Atheist have no morality because knowledge about no afterlife means that there are no reward, if there is no reward or punishment then what exactly stops me from being immoral ?

The Ultimate Argument Aganist Atheists

>looser
Go stick a bible in your ass.

shit bait.

I think it's more that he's the poster child for edgy atheists. Being an atheists and for example not wanting religion to be part of the government and whatnot, yeah, that's fine, but going out of your way to constantly antagonize people who do believe, that's just fucking dumb.

This is not a bait, this is argument, prove it wrong, i dare you faggot

as long as they have missionaries around the world forcing this shit down peoples throats, he should always belittle and mock these idiots

But it's dedicated to Christians, not to Atheists.
It's easy to understand for a reason.

Science Nigger aka Neil deGrasse Tyson youtube.com/watch?v=4z4gISBuDVU

The new making fun of the old

>Jewish
>atheist
pick one

You're no Scientist. You are, at best, a methodologist,a minimal practitioner. But you can't theorize or hypothesize or even to generalize. Science is Theory and Method. Plus you're nigging and gumping. Ballsacking in support of gump. You're a lobotomite.

Wow to be this brainwashed by Breitbart Hahaha

God is unknowable by nature. This is the problem with abstract philosophy: it's arbitrary bullshit and logical puzzles for people who enjoy argumentative symmetry above factual, empirical content.

lol, this chump doesnt realizes we are in the longest cold period ever.

>I'm a scientist
Is Breitbart.com giving out certificates now?

>looser

Calling someone a loser when they can't spell loser is a loser.

yes, people who know how to spell "loser" take him seriously.

(you)

That's the fucking point, does someone really have to post to explain to you that Atheism is just a Jewish scheme?

You christards have obsolutely no morality at all if someone removes your bible you would go out and kill people

As cringe as fedoras are I hate that the new "cool" is retardation. Blindly denying science while barely graduating high school.

>D D Dawkins is just a silly man, right guys? Right? I mean pssshh he doesn't know as much as he thinks he does, right?

no he is just one of the other pretentious faggots that started the slow decline of the world. they are just as bad as the religious retards spouting shit from their mouths. why cant people keep their beliefs (or lack of) to themselves??

Haha what a great actor