Anyone had sloppy seconds before? I'm going to fuck a used pussy today fir the first time. Don't know what to expect

Anyone had sloppy seconds before? I'm going to fuck a used pussy today fir the first time. Don't know what to expect.

Other urls found in this thread:

xhamster.com/movies/6433826/lila_7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Disease(s)

Expect it to be warm and loose. Also expect her to not really have the energy to work your dick at all. It's basically going to suck.

the fuck u mean by sloppy seconds

noted. I'll probably be doing the work anyway. i'm thinking that i won't have to try hard to get her wet since i expect she will already be.

Are you talking about banging a girl like litterally right after someone walks out after fucking her? From your Images that's what I'm collecting here. Other than that expect like any other girl if she hasn't fucked in a while she will be a little tight again

Sloppy seconds feels better than regular sex imo. Gotta fuck it raw though, otherwise there's no point.

I fucked my wife once. I was still horny, so I fucked her again before she could even roll over. That count?

It was awesome I'll add that. Loose and wet as hell.

>. Other than that expect like any other girl if she hasn't fucked in a while she will be a little tight again

You've never had sex with a girl before have you?

Are both of you going in raw? Or rubbers?

agree with the first part, but not the second. back when i was in the military and we had shore leave, me and my buddy took turns on a girl we worked with. i was 2nd, and i came pretty quick.

Bag of sand

More details please. Creampie?

there aren't many details to give. she was a short dumpy girl. yes, we both creampied her. neither of us wore a rubber. we weren't in the room naked at the same time together. i fucked her doggystyle. lasted about 3 minutes. she begged for me, but i couldn't get it up again, so i went down to the hotel lobby to eat breakfast. my buddy asked me "hey, did you cover up with ol' girl?" "nope, did you?" "nope"

Expect your dick to be coated in another dude's jizz, you fucking cuck faggot.

This guy gets it.

It's less tight than the anus

C'mon OP. Give us some context here.

If I have sexed in a while my pussy is always tight again

xhamster.com/movies/6433826/lila_7.html

>gf went out for a business dinner.
>she came back on time but she was a little bit weird.
>directly went in for a shower. i tried to initialize sex when she was out
>she wasn't keen for it but i was horny
>i realized her pussy was smelling rubber/condom and there were spanking marks on her ass
>fucked her anyway

How do you know that it will be "used"?

This thread needs more sloppy pics

Expect loose lips, her being unsatisfied unless you can pound at least 30 minutes and hard, or simply have a bigger dick she's usd to. Oh and she'll take forever to cum as well, and her pussy of course is also loose