In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous

>In the criminal justice system, sexually based offenses are considered especially heinous
>In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit
>These are their stories
DUN DUN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6nzC7yeUSIc
youtube.com/watch?v=emI5ysPzwIo
youtu.be/ID_s_k3n-kM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POOR LITTLE FRENCH BOY

>It's an Olivia sympathizes too much with a victim because she's a child of rape episode

>It's a Stabler comes close to killing a pedophile episode

but user, thats every second episode before they replace him with a spic and a blonde

>It's a rich white guys attending an elite private school did it episode

KOH-TAH-KU

>He doesn't like the forgettable Italian
That guy was okay, the blonde hick was surprisingly hot

>It's a nigger gets away with rape

you know who my favourite recurring SVU character is?

Jeremy Irons

Bobby Goren is objectively a better investigator

but user, Goren gets all philosophical every episode

episode this one?

God I need more of these. PLEASE!

>It's a "Olivia finds out she's actually not a rape child" episode

>It's a Cragen has the DA breathing down his neck and he's this close to busting Stabler down to a desk job episode

but user
thats every episode

Stabler: What happened here?

>Local news reporter raped, suspect is a drugged up teenager who found a turtle next to an empty can of ravioli. Says he was trying to find April O'neal

Yo, Stabler, Dey got a monkey in this Basketball

youtube.com/watch?v=6nzC7yeUSIc

>it's an Olivia gets stalked/kidnapped/nearly raped episode.

Obligatory

>the perp gets off because she beat the shit out of him

>all these new street drugs made from weird shit
>"kids call it X holiday"

There has to be more of these. Why is this meme not more popular? It is arguable one of the funnest memes to make and you don't even have to be a fan of the show.

More

>It's a post-Stabler episode
I turn off the TV, turn 360 degrees and moonwalk away
Every single time

Weird, I remember the intro being way different

youtube.com/watch?v=emI5ysPzwIo

yeah I don't care about the show after he left.

those drug ones have me in stitches

These are the hardest Iv'e laughed at memes in a while. We need more.

>Perp just OD'd. Went for a swim on a pool filled with blow. The boys are calling it "Tibetan Monastery".

I don't know why people aren't making them up like vince posting. There should be tons of attempts bad or good. And vince posting is way harder. This is just be as goofy as possible

GAME ON NYPD

what went down with stabler anyway?

did he shoot a kid or something?

He got tired of the job, every case worse than the last, truly evil people walk away.
Show went downhill after he and Munch left but paradoxically Benson seemed to be getting hotter for awhile in her old age

He killed a woman who was shooting up the police station and got accused of excessive force or something. He got cleared of all charges, but court ruled he'd have to go through a bunch of bureaucracy like psychic evacs and counseling to keep being a detective, so he ragequit off-screen.

>he ragequit off-screen.
Did Meloni want more bux or retirement?

More bux, hes doing a show now thats p much the same procedural drama cop stuff.

>shoot woman who's shooting up police station
>WAAHHH, WHY DIDNT YOU SHOOT HER IN THE LEGS, WAHHA
leftist new york, ladies and gents.

Benson is full on milf mode now.

she's got a plastic jaw and a fake tan though

I wish Benson and Stabler hoking up were a real thing on the show before Stabler left

>Lab found traces of menopausal fluid and cayenne pepper, It's a new street drug the kids are calling cajun milf

You know this show takes place in the same universe as both The Wire and Homicide : Life on the streets.

Oh and the X-files too.
Munch is in all of them.

>Munch joined the BPD's homicide unit in 1983.[7] During the fourth-season premiere of Homicide: Life on the Street, he signed up to take a promotion exam in hopes of becoming a sergeant, but a "comedy of errors" prevented him from showing up for it. In the first episode of the ninth season of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, it is revealed that he passed the NYPD sergeant's exam, having taken it on a bar bet, and earned his promotion. In that scene, his shield number is clearly visible: 0231.[8] He is temporarily promoted to commanding officer of the Special Victims' Unit following Cragen's temporary reassignment but is depicted as happily relinquishing control back to Donald Cragen, commenting upon Cragen's return, "This job sucks." He has, however, kept his rank, as he is still referred to as Sergeant in later episodes.[9] He is temporarily put in charge again when Cragen gets suspended after the detectives mishandle a case.[10]

Munch makes a cameo appearance on a fifth season episode of The Wire.[11] Munch can be seen at Kavanaugh's Bar arguing with the bartender over his tab. He appears in "Unusual Suspects," the third episode of the fifth season of The X-Files—the episode is set in 1989, when Munch was still at Baltimore Police Department.[12]

why is this the best episode?

>Found him naked with half a jar of peanut butter, kids are calling it a jify lube.

Goren a best.

Also canonically Munch is in Sesame Street and Arrested Development.

Its but I forget. Is she a tranny?

Because the punchline that the teacher was somehow trans and no-one knew was so ridiculous that it honestly made me laugh out loud.
Also the fact that the kid was about 50%-80% likely to grow out of being trans and that as a result of this someone was basically murdered for no reason.
Plus the dad was based and the mother was a cunt enabling their son's personal physical self-destruction.

It was just so stupid it couldn't help being funny. It wasn't until the Gamergate/ISIS episode that it was topped.

IRL meloni had a contract disagreement so he quit, probably tired of the show and wanted to try something else. His comedy show got the axe after like 2 episodes and now hes got nothing

on the show Stabler and Olivia were investigating the murder of one of their rape victims going to trial. the rapist paid a friend to kill her, the womens daughter was sick of waiting so she shot up the station to kill them and stabler shot her. He was cleared but quit after that. Shitty end to a great charatcer

youtu.be/ID_s_k3n-kM

why was this the best episode?

Did this actually happen? I stopped watching when Stabler left.