Alright Sup Forums. My life are horrible and i decided to end it - Right now. There is nothing more for me...

Alright Sup Forums. My life are horrible and i decided to end it - Right now. There is nothing more for me. I need death to set me free. Give me best you have suicide method, please.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Exit bag.

Go into a police station and shout "ALLAHU AKBAR!"

Overdose

Where are you from it seems English is not your first language

Please don't do it.

Stop quoting early 'tallica and take some grammar lessons bro.

Right you are. I'm from Poland. I just hope i will be in better place after i die. However, can i hear your suicide method ?

>Give me best you have suicide method
I want to know what metallica song this is from

I lol'd to this

Fade To Black from 1984 Ride The Lightning

Watch all the videos on a youtube channel called robby and ryan

kill people in the street and wait for the cops then get shot to death by them

any neighbouring countries that are better than poland? try crossing the border. one of two things will happen:

>you will get shot and killed trying to cross the border
or
>you will no longer be in poland and your life will be instantly better

Jump off an overpass, although I'd prefer if you would seek some sort of treatment. In fact drive past the overpass you want to jump off and then go to the doctor. If you're still ready to die then you can come back and fly like a bird.

seriously though, is there any part of poland that's not horrible? that poor country has been fucked over so much, it just seems like wall to wall misery over there. please tell me someone over there is having a good time.

Best suicide method in what sense? Most likely to succeed? Least painful? Most likely to be determined an accident?

They also have one of the fastest growing economies

I'm guessing they want the most painless and efficient method

register some tapes including all the people who have brought you to suicide and describe to them carefully they're actions.You should pick also someone who's done nothing so you can make him feel like shit... it seems to work fine as a suicide method to me

This one will take a bit of planning but it feels real nice. Your going to need some fireworks and a very tall building. Work the crowds for a while and make it seem like you wont jump slowly look like your getting down and then run to the opposite end let the fire works loose. If possible let the fire works spell out something of your choice and take a hostage if you "really" want to go out in style. Just remember my one rule: Only you can die!

A /sci/ Brit

pic related in your own post, faggot.

If you are gonna do it ,
Do it in elliot rodger style.
Drop your biography on the internet as well , and make sure it is public.

but what about your wife and kids?

Im Polish, have lots of family there although my parents fled with me being 6 just before the fall of the USSR. Still talk to polish fam regularly, can confirm as a piece if shit country. They are happy there, but they dont understand how good the weat has it.

lostallhope (dot) com

Atleast livestream your Suicide

Just hang yourself.
It's very effective and you just need a rope and something to attach it. It's very effective.
On the other hand it's slow and painful, but if you really want to die that's not going to stop you. That's how I would do it, I feel I'm getting close to the point of no return.

The guy that has been fucking his wife and daughter will take care of them.

why not choose something less painful?

Fuck off. If you're so fucking inept that you can't even figure out how to kill yourself without Sup Forums's help, then you deserve your suffering.

Because it's one of the most effectivbe methods and literally anyone can do it. I mean, the most difficult thing would be to learn how to tie a noose (if you can't already do it).
And this is what I think:
>10 minutes of pain while dying is nothing compared to the idea of living to suffer even just another day.
So yeah, hanging is a good way to go. You also go out with a boner, which is kinda stylish.

>Because it's one of the most effectivbe methods
You are really, really, fucking dumb. You got any proof to back that up.

It's a very well known fact. Do some research or just kys. Oh wait...

Yea my ex killed herself with a noose, but before that she failed several times with pills.

Personally I'd choose something less painful, but my ex probably liked the idea of really feeling it for some dark reason

gassing yourself in your garage with your car

PROTIP: go poop beforehand, otherwise you'll likely shit your pants which is annoying for those cleaning up after you

Ahh! man of culture has spoken...
wise words

>Do some research or just kys.
Back at ya, friend.

go and seek help.

vump

There is no help for me, my life is shitty and i want to end it

Dont even need a noose, lets be honest. Just a rope and a door, anyone can tie a basic enough knot to hold your weight. Stand on a stool or chair and take heaps of drugs then skull some liquor and your good to go, if your lucky youll drift off before suffocating but if not, at least youll be high as balls

Tell god everything , How they are so cruel on earth.
And Don't worry.
In hell you also get to punish those who has sinned you .