22 y/o

>22 y/o
>virgin, gfless, kissless
>about 20kg over weight
>poor
>sick of everyone around me doing better than me
>abused all my life
>now I'm just alone
>no friends around, the ones that are don't want to keep in contact with me anymore for some reason
>ugly fuck, 4/10 on a good day, not even kidding
>not even tinder helps me get laid and I swipe all the time
>theres always something wrong with me, either feel cold all day, my skin is dry or irritated, everything itches or I get extreme acne outbreaks
>recently had to stop doing the only thing that makes me happy
>life has always been shit but now I really feel like an hero is the only way
feel better about your shitty life
AMA if you want...

hang in there op

Do you eat like shit? Do you exercise? Do you attempt to socialize? How old are you? Have you considered just going for a run around the block? I think every person has the right to kill themselves, but if theres a chance you can turn your life around, why not try it? Worst comes to worst you can just wait another couple months

I tried man, I feel like I live on borrowed time now. I hoped to be in college after school, do something with my life, have friends and all that sort of thing.
Instead life went to shit and despite my efforts to fix it, I'm still living in my parents' house feeling sorry for myself hoping someday I'll get out of here...

I eat what I can, sometimes there's not much to choose from so I just eat whats in the fridge. I tried diets and all that but I can only last a week before everything is eaten by my siblings/parents. I tried explaining to them that I'm on a diet but they tell me I'm fine as I am or that I'll need to buy my own food then, which I can't do because as it stands, if I don't spend any money on myself at all I might have a chance of going to college next year.
I'm 22. I live in a dodgy place so I try not to leave the house when it gets dark, I wake up at 3:00pm so theres not much I can do here.
I try all the time man, I dunno, I want to blame bad luck on it but I don't believe in luck. Its like I'm mean to be here where I am.

Workout out and eat better. If you don't hive up on that you'll be looking good in a matter of time

bump to save a life

This. Or just start eating less. It's really all about portion control.

OP, at every meal, set 50% aside for later if you actually get hungry.

No, just hang there, OP, from a noose.
JK I'm such a memer ha ha xddd

>no friends around, the ones that are don't want to keep in contact with me anymore for some reason
That's why you contact them and bug the shit out of them. They don't pick up the phone,keep calling

Memes XD

I'm pretty tall so weight kind of spreads out when I stand. I've always been told I look slim but under my clothes I can say otherwise and it makes me feel like shit. Read the 2nd reply on the 3rd post to find out what the story is with diets and all that shit.
I don't think a diet or losing weight will make me look good, I just have fucked up genes and theres not much i can do about it
>balding
>my left side is balding faster than the other
>can't shave my head because still plenty of hair, just hairline moves back at the sides and its embarrassing
>used to have severe acne, accutane helped but fucked me up and 1.5 years later I'm still recovering from side effects and my body is covered with scars
>I have those greasy looking eyebrows and my skin looks like shit. My hair gets greasy within the same day of showering, I don't do much and don't sweat much, not sure whats wrong with me.
I'm just born ugly man, can't help it

Do you work or study? Why wake up at 3pm? And in relation to the diet shit, its not about eating perfect, just about cutting down on what you do eat. Cut out salt covered shit like chips and crackers, salt in cooking is fine, cut out condiments, cut out any drink other than water, eat less meats and carbs and more salad at meals, all small steps user. Physical health is absolutely necessary for emotional health. Try jogging. Assuming you live in the suburba or city, walk around until you find a park thats pretty quiet, and just do laps. More every day. The quiet park solves the self conscious feeling, I know that was my biggest problem with starting cardio

well then no fucking shit.
>wake up at 3pm
>family kills my diet
>dont spend money on self?
first thing first wake up early, while it is still morning you fat fuck, go for a jog because after the whole night your body is empty of carbohydrates and you use fat as energy so you'll lose fat quickly, work on your social skills through either videos or get experience, and for god sake if your family tells you "you're fine as you are" when you say you look how you look they are a bunch of hypocrites who can't share you the truth and help you.

Acne is directly related to diet and exercise. You can be clean as shit but if your unhealthy, your skin will be too. Also, if youre self consious about balding, just go buzz cut. Youll think it looks horrible at first, but look at pictures online of balding buzz cut vs balding long hair or any other length and it wins out

100%, fasted cardio works great for me, lost 6kg (not a lot but im pretty skinny already, just trying to get cut enough for abs) in just a couple months and feel great the rest of the day.

Still there OP?

well there's only one friend tbh and after we split for college about 3 years ago he went weird and stopped talking to anyone. Just sits at home all day and when I get a hold of him he says he'll stay in touch. Never does tho so I wasted about 1 year trying to get him out of the house to hang out. We're still friends, he just prefers to limit our friendship to talking for like 10 mins every couple of months/years.

Been in and out of college for the last 3 years.
1st time didn't get a course I wanted to did a supporting course to help me get there.
2nd time got to college but had to quit because I was on antibiotics for 11 months and it fucked me up so to not waste my grant I quit.
3rd time my parents said they'll pay for my tuition but when it came to it they said they need the money for a new car so I had to quit.
4th time applying now, this time I'll pay everything myself with whatever money i can get. Most likely next year but I'm 99% sure something will come up and prevent me from going to college.

Because I feel sick when I wake up before that and I've nothing to do for the rest of the day.
I only eat like twice a day and not much really, I eat whatever I can find but sometimes I don't get to eat dinner and all that because my dad comes from work and takes it all, he eats more than all of us combined so he doesn't ask if we all ate or not.
I only drink water because thats what we have apart from gallons of alcohol.
I tried jogging but I live in a shitty little town with a lot of scum living around, you either get shit thrown at you if you go outside or they catch you and ask for weed or fags and if you tell them you have none they refuse to believe so it kinda defeats the point of going for a jog. Thats why people jog around here at night.

Sounds like everything is against you.
Imagine the satisfaction of being successful and looking up on god and saying: "Fuck you".
That is how i get through the day

At the moment my weight is the least of my problems, it would bother me more if people were around me but since there aren't any I prefer to focus on fixing other shit in my life. Btw I said I'm over weight, I'm not fat, I'm around 75 kg and pretty tall, slightly above average.
I'd have more drive to better myself if I had something to do with my life, as it stands I have nothing and whatever I tried, I tried and failed so I move on. And by that I mean I put everything I had into it, but it just isn't for me I suppose.

yeah

thats how it feels but it can't be true, its not like theres is a force that decides who's successful and who isn't. I just can't hold on to anything for the life of me, I try more than most people I know and yet I'm stuck and I'm running out of ideas.

Country?

Still, work on your health now. Its always a step in the right direction. Do you work? Look for a part time job, if not. Itll help with college and if that doesnt work out, itll at least give you something to do. What country are you from? Do parents usually pay for their kids college? Have you tried looking for friends?

I exercise a bit at home but not much, just so I don't feel sorry for myself but I don't feel like taking care of my health. Part of me is hoping that my health will act up somewhere along the lines and kill me so I'd rather not 'fix' it and live a shitty life like this forever.
I don't work, unemployed payments for me like the nigger I am. My days are shitty enough and the only job I can apply for are night shifts on my own in a gas station, there is nothing else around where I am and still, with taxes, I'd be getting less money than I get now.
The only way for me to get a proper job is to move out, but that means rent, bills, food and after all that I'll have like 20 euro to myself at the end of the month. I want to go to college soon, can't have that.

Ireland. Well, at the start I had a grant but wasted it because of health complications. Now I've to pay myself for the 1st year.
My parents paid for my older brother when he had to repeat a year but won't pay for me because they say 'It's money wasted' so I'm saving up myself to prove them wrong.
I have friends from college, but once I left I stopped seeing them as often as I'd like to. Only come around like twice a year because its like a 6 hour drive to their town

It's not about having fun it's about feeling good and well with yourself. An healthy body leads to an healthy mind, and if it's the least of your concern then atleast do what it takes to fix everything else.

Shut the fuck up about being an ugly dude. Have you seen Chris Pratt before he got fit? he was like a 5/10 at best and now look at him.

Real talk tho just change your diet a little, not by changing what you eat but by having less of what you eat at the moment, and your confidence will go up

okan uckun is god-tier, thought i recognised your first pic but wasnt sure, damn id love to go to istanbul to get ine if his or if he ever came to tour Australia, but i doubt it.

yea but he looked normal, just out of shape. You should see me man, I'm ugly as fuck, even my parents told me so, so did my friends and everyone who talked shit about me in school.
I've a bad posture from sleeping on a broken bed when I was a kid. I have genetic acne (my brother is lifting, on a diet, older than me and still has acne so can't really help it). Weird disproportionate body, arms that are longer than an average human and a fucked up weight distribution (I'm skinny everywhere but my stomach is fat as fuck when you see it without clothes). I have a fucked up, deformed face and those fucked up beady eyes.

When I'm around people I'm confident because I'm an idiot and I know that being funny/confident is better than appearing miserable and letting others down. Still tho, everyone sounds like they feel sorry for me and I can't tell if they're being honest with me or just sympathizing me

+1
Trying to hold on to balding hair is a horrible idea. I started to bald in my early 20's. Instead of accepting fate and working with it I denied it and tried every remedy I could afford. Fast forward to my early 30's and I finally decided to go for broke and buzz cut it.
Took me longer to get used to it than anyone else. Everyone thought it looked MUCH better than what I was trying to work with before.

Go for it OP. Buzz cut that shit. It will help with the greasy hair, which will help with the acne, which will help with the overall self image.

I do whatever I can to fix my life up. I don't want to kill myself but the more I try and the more things fail the more I feel like ending it.
I mentioned earlier how I tried to go to college for the 4th time now and every time something came up, like the world didn't want me to do that, its weird to say I know but fuck man, how else could you explain not being able to go to college 4 times in a row?

I used to teach myself shit like animation, digital animation, recording and producing music. I've tried doing something I can do solo and get paid for it but I can't keep spending money on all that.
I stopped getting better at art so I gave that up, some mental block, I'm not sure whats up with that.
Guitar I played up until recently, my gear just refused to work and we're talking about 1000 euro worth of shit to fix here so I just start to give up on that too. That was my last life line. Not sure where to go from here.

My hair is receding from the sides and moves back. I'm not getting a widow's peak or anything. I've always had thin hair but now it just starts to erase itself from my sides. Well only one of the sides actually. Still got enough hair to look like I'm not balding but its visible enough to me to have to get a haircut every few months and stylize it according to how much hair I lost. I'd look shit bald anyway, can't even grow a beard to cover it up. I'm only 22 tho so being bald at that age sucks.

I've genetic acne, my brothers are the same. My older brother is lifting, exercising, eating healthy and he still has bad acne. I have it even worse than him so I'm sure a diet won't do shit, even accutane didn't help fully.
I've short hair and enough of it. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that sees how rapidly I'm losing hair but still, it does happen and unless I start looking like Trevor from gta, I won't shave my head, no need for it yet