Did he piss himself Sup Forums?

Did he piss himself Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/breaking911/status/855626578751090688
worldstarhiphop.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What exactly happened here and who was in the wrong?

What did I miss?

American Airlines flight attendant apparently hit a woman with a toddler and the polo guy tried to stand up for her.

post the video you fucking chink faggot

twitter.com/breaking911/status/855626578751090688

> apparently

Video or it didn't happen

Kys faggot

t. triggered chink

worldstarhiphop.

com/videos/video.php?

v=wshhKVn5Dx2rz2aF6W4x

No vid of the assault, but the aftermath.

what is this "t." shit

yes for sure. its been a while since anyone questioned his authority on that insignificant patch of land. this is good imho. murricans are no longer cucked

I agree. He looked shook af when he realized how big that did was in his face

polo guy saw his opportunity for a payday like the zipperhead. If he was a real hero he wouldn't have hesitated to knock baldy's teeth down his throat

They gave the stroller lady and her family first class upgrade. AA stock gonna tank on Monday?

Yes. AA, Delta and United are shitty shit shit airlines.

Now listen here, you assholes, you think you know what's going on here just because you see a picture on an imageboard or a piece of video on a hiphop site? Well, let me tell you I'm a United pilot and I'm sick of the way these passengers behave. Ever since we dropped our prices we get nothing but cheapskates demanding all sorts of special attention and making our lives miserable. That flight attendant is a friend of mine and I'm going to tell him the next time some idiot passenger gets out of line to beat the fucking shit out of him right away, before any of the other assholes think to take out their smartphones.

>hit a woman with a toddler
For what?

What did she do?

What's with all the fucking idiot faggot passengers lately? AA and United earned my business. I don't wanna fly with fucking baby man children or dirty nigger chinks either.

Rick and morty

I'll be departing DFW on your shitty airline on 4/24 around 12:15
I hope you and Andrew Zimmern show so I can fuck you both up and collect my miles

she is crying like an attention seeking cunt, so she was probably acting like a cunt.

Something about he ripped the stroller from the overhead bin and hit her with it while holding her baby.

>hit a woman with a toddler

never heard of someone getting hit with a toddler

lurk moar

The passenger was taking her own sweet time to get seated and delay the whole plane from departing.

probably a bad day at work, cunt storing shit illegaly, buttblasted he rips it out and accidentally hits her in the noggin. Bitch starts the waterworks. Double the whole thing down by getting in the face of another passenger, and its all on tape.

fired for sure.