Reanimation - 9/10

Hybrid Theory - 8.5/10

A Thousand Suns - 8/10

Meteora - 7.5/10

The Hunting Party - 7/10

One More Light - 5.5/10

Minutes To Midnight - 5/10

Recharged - 3/10

Whichever one that has session on it is the best because that's the only song I recall liking.

it's not a bad album by modern rock standard
it's just got a stigma as like a flagship album for angsty 13 year olds

Pretty fair review. vulture.com/2017/05/theres-not-much-to-linkin-parks-one-more-light.html Tho the title is a little ouch. I still dig it more than Minuets to Midnight. That album stripped away their electronic elements of why us Millennials became obsessed with them in the first place. One More Light keeps the electronics, some are interesting, just almost all the songs just seem to go nowhere and blend in. I will admit Halfway Right is fun. I think it could work as a Chester solo album. I get it, it sucks when a band you loved changes so drastically. At the same time Linkin Park are in their 40's now and teenage angst would be embarrassing to sing about. You can't shy away from taking chances and this album is a risk taker, maybe not the best choice, but they still took a risk, while most wouldn't even dare. The fans are unfairly ripping this band apart for this record and they need to move on from the thought of LP returning to the Hybrid Theory teenage angst. Not going to happen! Took me a bit to realize that too, but a lot of music exists out there, plenty of bad ass music to find, so no need to be sad.

6/10

Even in my angsty teen years, I always thought Reanimation was better even though I liked Hybrid Theory more because I was angry.

He said he LIKED it.

He literally said his angsty teenage self listened to it. He never said that he gives it a spin on a consistent basis now or "likes" it.
Stop caring about fantanos opinions anyway, i like him and he helps me find cool music but dont be a sheep.

THIS

Its really good

linkin park is a bad band
you can't prove me wrong because my opinion is better than yours

I enjoy the first 3 albums fine. Everything after is either really mediocre or bad. Recent album is actual garbage.

I HIT YOU AND YOU HIT ME BACK

I like it. It's catchy.

Was it common to have effects like skipping in the rapping when this came out?

If you weren't too cool for Linkin Park by the time any of their post-Minutes to Midnight albums came out, you're too young to be here. Even Minutes to Midnight is pushing it, should really be post-Meteora.

I think it's a pretty cool album. Their other albums are pretty hit or miss and anything after meteora pretty much blows.

They're playing Jimmy Kimmel in about an hour.

I liked it when I was in elementary.

I remember arguing a lot on the internet when Minutes come out, fans saying it was good and me, the edgelord, hating on everything.

Never heard their albums after this.

Super Bump!