Think for yourself

Think for yourself.

Don't watch youtube and news pundits. Don't listen to ideologues. Always question every point of view at all time. They are all liars. All of them. They are leading you astray. They are taking advantage of your need for a cause. A void created by the emotional and intellectual disconnection of the information age.

Read a book. Think for yourself. Don't listen to anybody who makes money by being a professional opinion-haver. They are wasting your time. The only things in this world that offer truth are science and justice. Conjecture creates unnecessary wars.

And what are your motivations for posting this huh? I bet youre funded by the anti-Christian anarchists. Don't listen to this guy anons, he has an agenda.

That's so obvious, why even post it?

Is it really that obvious?

everyone has an agenda you faggot.

both of you are being autistic, let people do what they want with their lives.

That's just what THEY want you to think. Well I know better. I know the truth

>don't watch youtube
I somehow feel like watching someone play pokemon, or do makeup tutorials, or whatever isn't leading anyone astray.

this should be self evident
anyone who hasn't figured this out will blissfully march through the gates of hell as followers of the deceivers.

>youtube and news pundits

>pundits

thanks for manipulating the source material, CNN.

It should be, but these days it isn't. Go to Sup Forums or tumblr. These people are lost and desperate for an identity.

ITT: Jewish shills

Incorrect. You are fake news.

>Read a book.

Why do people say this like it's any better?

The author's have their own agendas for their opinions too.
But, just because they wrote it down instead of saying it, that makes all the difference...

>The only things in this world that offer truth are science and justice

Wtf are you talking about
Science is constantly being revised

Justice is probably the most grey area concept ever thought of by man.
Is it justified to kill someone because they stole something from you?
What's the proper punishment?
Is capital punishment justified?
If a train trolley is going to run over and kill 5 people stuck on train tracks, is it justified to pull a lever to divert the train trolley to a different track so it only kills 1 person?

Is it justified to be a doctor, and you have 5 paitients that each need 1 organ. Heart, Liver, Kidneys, Lungs, and idk a new Penis.
Do you, as a doctor, kill a perfectly healthy paitient and harvest his organs to save those 5 people.
How is this scenario any different?

Fuck you OP.
You are just some fucking edgelord who thinks they have all the answers.
You are probably 15 and just now starting to question authority and you are just all about Alex Jones and conspiracy theories and a whole bunch of other Bullshit.

That's more like it :)

Took my advice well.

The moment you realize that you aren't as smart as you think you are, is the moment your life will get a lot better, faggot

Oy vey!

When's the suicide?

>These people are lost and desperate for an identity.

i agree. they don't realize that what they've latched on to is someone else's identity, beliefs, and agenda.

ergo, we are surrounded by people who are basically clones of the worst that society has to offer. no wonder the average IQ is dropping like a lead balloon.

what really gets me though is the number of truly intelligent people who are just sitting back and watching it happen. in their defense, though, i have to admit that it must be galling to watch it happen, without being able to do anything about it.

a matter of the shepherds letting the wolves take some of the lesser sheep so that the best of the flock can survive?

haha!

A meme!

>Think for yourself.
Then why should I do what you tell me then?

exactly

there ya go
ya got it.
now go outside and breathe.

>Do you, as a doctor, kill a perfectly healthy paitient and harvest his organs to save those 5 people.

No because why is it the one persons fault that 5 others are sick or need something from him. I guess I'd stand for the individuals right unless this was a case of the species dying out and we need to preserve numbers.

Not a hard question to tackle desu.

No, you don't. They just want you to think you know the truth.

>Not a hard question to tackle desu.

Ok cool
So you wouldn't divert the train trolley from killing 5 people either

Did you know the vast majority of people would divert the train trolley in the 1st example?

>Did you know the vast majority of people would divert the train trolley in the 1st example?
I don't think anyone cares enough.

I wouldnt divert the train. Im not trained to use those switcher things and damned if im gonna get sued by someone for trying to do the "right thing."

No reprocutions at all

All you have do is push the most simple button

Nah, its cool. Ive found its better to not meddle in other peoples affairs.

Don't try to weasel your way out of a philisophical issue with bullshit excuses, you fucking retard
Have a fucking moral backbone and pick one
Noone would know
Easy button
No reprocutions what so ever

Ever heard of Plato's allegory of the cave?

Nothing offers REAL truth.

Alright fine, third option. Let the train hit the 5 and kill the lone person as well. No witnesses.

so let's say you're stuck on an island with 5 other people, one of whom wants to build a shelter.
the only materials are the trees that will supply you with food.
the shelter will require that you use all of them.

none of the others seem to realize this
>what do you do?

I don't follow MSM because of their extreme leftist agenda, I stick to the reliable free-thinking media that doesn't have to censor itself according to a company line, like Infowars.

Always sad when I see otherwise intelligent people get brainwashed by propaganda machines like CNN or HuffingtonPost.

Breitbart is okay but is sometimes a little obsessive about white genocide.

I'll make a shelter. Im on an island. I'll just go catch a fish.

its not that obvious

It's obvious to people who own a brain.

>I'll just go catch a fish.
an intelligent person would have realized that this isn't an option.

the trees are implicitly your only source of food, so let's try again.

oh, and just because your on an island doesn't mean that there will be fish in the surrounding waters.

*you're
>my bad

I agree with you all the way up until you said that "reading a book" is something you should do instead of watching news, etc.. A book is just written word of those "opinion havers" you told people to avoid to begin with

sorry
owning a brain does not mean that the owner is able to switch it to "critical thinking" mode.

any idiot can have a brain, doesn't mean he can use it properly