Rate/wwyd?

rate/wwyd?

9/10 would fucking smash

9.5/10 would also fucking smash

any one else?

decent body. awesome tits

That ass looks 8 or 9/10

10/10 id make her suck me off then bend her over and fuck her until she orgasmed multiple times.then flip her over and make her feel my abs and stare into my eyes while erupt deep inside her

8/10 body, ?/face
10/10

If she put on more makeup her face would fall off/10

Analize/10 I would see how much cock that ass couyld take before flipping her over and making her suck her own toes while I stick my still ass filthy cock in her cunt.

rate? wwyd?

wwyd with her ? be rough please, real rough

Id throat fuck her so hard. More? Those lips hnnnh

I would hold her by the back of her head and throat fuck her and cum all over her pretty face 9/10 need a better pic

yeah tell me more pls

There are some jank-ass body proportions at play, here.

I'd get her on all fours and I would get the lube. I'd fill my hands with lube and I'd get it inside of her mouth. I tell her she's gonna need it for later, when I rape her throat. I throw the bottle of lube away, I'm not making it any easier for her ass. I put the tip of my dick inside of her and I go balls deep without any hesitation. She screams, I smack her ass as hard as I can. I tell her this is just the beginning for her. I grab her shoulders firmly, I beat my meat against her with all my strength. When I'm finished with her ass I get my dick out, I can feel she is momentarily relieved. The illusion breaks when I have her sit on a big fat dildo, I lift her hands and legs off the ground I make sure she has all her weight on it. Then I grab her by the back of the head and I put my dick in her mouth, I get my full cock inside of her throat. I tell her if she likes how her ass tastes. I make sure I'm using all the length of it while I pound her face. I cum inside of her, I force her to swallow

Those lips are amazing. Id hold her head down on my cock making her choke ajd gag as i thrpat fucked her as hard as i could. Id cum all over her face that wpuld be messy from her saliva and tears and smeread makeup. Have a kik? More of that hottie

Rate? WWYD?

9/10

no kik but continue

fuck her face until she puke

fuck yes bro! torture her poor little body!

7/10

Tie her to a bench and fuck her with a friend.

Fuck dude get a kik lol.
Id have her laying on her back with her head haning over the edge and her mputh wide open for my cock. Id begin to ram myself deep into her throat making her gag and choke i wiuld not stop until i came down her throat.

the face is 9/10. I dunno about the rest of her. Woul make her gag on my cock and lick it clean

2/10 tht forehead

wwyd to her body

That body is an 8/10. Would press her hard agains me and pound her pussy while I bite her lips

Wwyd/rate

Id fuck her in that store id grab her by her hair and bend her over that thing behind her and rip a hole in those pants and ram my cock deep inside her ass and fuck her raw as she screams in pain. Id pull out of her ass and ram right into her cunt hard and fuck her till i cum deep inside her.

shave her ass

more rates and wwyd are welcome

Wwyd/rate this ass

More pics needed

More of her? Shes beautiful

any1?

No more pics for you

Id fuck that ass noce and hard
Reply r reply

have another

Left or right wwyd

tell me more what you wouzld do to her ass

rate

Doesn't she looking cockhungry as hell?

8/10 Would bend over bed and fuck her in the ass. Spanking her to make the untan skin red. And cum on her back.

Wwyd? Rate. One or all.

Nice dubs.
Id slap her ass silly as i fucked it making her scream with each thrust and hit. Id grab her hair and tug hard making her atch her back and scream in pain as i ram myself into her tight ass harder stretching her wider. Id fill her bowels with my cum many many times before i forced her to clean my cock off with her mouth

Have very few of her

Amazing woman, i would spank that ass like if there's no tomorrow!! Is she your gf? Can you show me something more sexy?

someone brutally ruin my girl?

cont pls. i love the ass and face parts of your texts

Used to work and go to school with her

Loved this pic, so you get a better wwyd. I'd get in front of her and take her top off, I'd leave it hanging around her hips. I'd get my hand inside her jeans and panties, feeling her pussy. I would get both my fingers inside it, all the way in. I get my hand out and tell her to turn around, I drop her jeans down to her knees, I spank that ass to see how it feels. I take her panties off and I put my middle finger in her ass, I put my index finger also inside. I grab my cock and I tease her pussy with it, then I get it inside of her ass. I pound her hard, she instinctively tries to crawl a little to get away from me, I grab her by the hips and I keep going. I cum inside her ass and I get a good look at it. I tell her to put her clothes on, her ass dripping with cum, and I leave.

No nudes? :(

Wwyd to this bitch?

wwyd

(Dude like actually get a kik i can do mich better things there tbh)
Id bend her over that car and slap her ass red before i pulled her pants off id make her wath herself ib the reflection of the window as i rammed into her ass stretching her wide she would scream with each thrust as i fucked her deeper and deeper. Id slowly begin to fuck her faster as i slapped her ass and grabbed her hair and tugged it. Id cum deep inside her ass and pull out and f9rce her to her knees where i would throat fuck her making her gag and choke on my cock in force her to look up at me as i just used her throat until i came all over her face id pay her her money and leave.

would u lick her ass?

that's one of the greatest asses i've ever seen. I'd pin this slut down and smack that ass while I destroy her tight little pussy until i bust deep inside her

I would put my dick between those hot lips

would kneel down the blonde and bend over the brunette would have the blonde suck me off and then would fuck the brunette would have the blonde pull up her skirt and have brunette lick her pussy

No one?

what else?

No sadly but apparently she used to sell booty pics

Rate my gf

rate them?

Kik?

No i wouldnt not into that but i would eat her pussy and then fuck her ass or mouth id cum inside her cunt a couple times to

I would undress her and slowly fuck her in the pussy while i pull her long hair, also start fingering her asshole preparing it for being fucked...have more revealing pics?

no one?

Solid 8.5/10. Rate mine, wwyd's are also welcome

I would happily eat her ass! I would eat all of her