Mfw I hear anything about rick and morty

>mfw I hear anything about rick and morty

do it.

Agree with OP, the show is fucking autistic and made by some jew

Maybe you kids would be better off sticking to Nickelodeon.

Shut up, Jerry.

b-b-bu-but user it's great

you stupid motherfuckers dont have significance enough to understand how incredible this show is it deals with lots and lots of tense issues in a super funny way like simpsons but with multiverses you stupid faggots dont understand a masterpiece if it crawled up your fucking ass stupid niggers

this thread again?
lol saged

I'm sure you never talk about shit no one wants to hear about either.

You know what adults do? Tune it out.

Meh. Kinda triggered.

Back to fapping.

Get Schwifty and pull that fucking trigger, you turd-smoking faggot.

>good goy
keep telling yourself that kike lover

Rick and morty

Yeah the show isn't meant to be great in my opinion. Claiming that the show is gods gift to man is just as autistic as claiming it sucks so much you need to kill yourself.

have you ever seen it? or did you just decide to hate it cuz its popular? either way, the show is fucking hilarious. I bet youre stupid and just dont get the humor.

I'm pretty sure the global conspiracy for a new world order isn't directly trying to control the masses via a Back To The Future pastiche with dick jokes.

I like the show but I hate the shitty forced szechuan sauce memes

the show just sucks

It's just not funny

You just start a thread about Rick and Morty. Are you going to shoot yourself now?

I find it fucking hysterical.
What don't you get?
What's your preferred comedy?

The animation is annoying, there's no plot, the burp gag wasn't funny to begin with. All the jokes have been used by plenty of other shows.

jeez, you must be a right barrel of laughs.

>there's no plot
each show has a clear individual plot, plus there are character arcs that develop across each season.

>the burp gag wasn't funny to begin with.
I beg to *belch* differ.

>All the jokes have been used by plenty of other shows.
Only way you could know this for sure would to have watched every episode of a show you hate. Which would make you some kind of weird sociopath.

Why are people defending Rick and morty so hard.... I like the show too but who gives a shit about some guy not liking it. Stop acting like retards when someone doesn't like the same thing you like

youmustbenewhere.jpg

I give the show a B or B-, not bad at all but not as great as people chalk it up to be. It's a really good show when it's actually just Rick and Morty but it sucks as soon as their family gets on screen. I've seen people talk about how it's about nihilism or some shit, but then why the fuck does it insist on sticking to family drama/sitcom shit in every episode?

the comedy comes from the juxtaposition of the crazy scifi shit vs the family shit.

>mfw i hear anything about persona 5 and remembers that i don't have a ps4