youtube.com/watch?v=WoYTdYRPPpw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvoLmsXKkYM
youtube.com/watch?v=NtzolV2Igjc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfOkL7ogNAc
youtube.com/watch?v=ltNZ0gc-xug
thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/531/011/240/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They are both Skum, they are like little kids who are only mad because they got caught haha I hope cps takes the kids away.

No idea about the validity of their "pranks" being "staged" with the kids but either way these two, particularly the guy, are really bad liars and actors.

"let me put my emotional face and tone on when I do this... like this... look, I'm about to cry... I'm stammering over my words now because I am upset"

why was this a thing and why was it in any way popular tho

She blames the kids BUT 'It's not their fault'.

lmao

There's no way Emma and Cody's reactions and responses were staged or faked. There's just no way. Too much emotion and hate. I feel bad for them. These two parents are sadistic

watt?

Well, to her credit, had they all chose not to be born, none of this would have happened.

That whore of a mother with her crocodile tears. She's just sorry that they are getting in shit for they way they abuse their kids.

I hope the other parents regain at least SOME custody if not primary from these two assholes.

Daddy's got a new outfit for jobfairs

can someone fill me in?

Alright, I've not no idea what the fuck this is all about, could someone please briefly explain this to me?
I have only ever seen 1 of their videos and it was remixed for a 'youtube poop' video, the one where the blonde boy is spazzing out over his brother setting up a tablet?

tfw cody is probably being abused in a worst way right now, but without recording of their "pranks" anymore

congratulations, Sup Forums

lmfao he looks 100x more sick minded

>Implying that ignoring abuse so that it doesn't get worse is better than addressing it in hopes it gets corrected.

Alternative Logic

>manipulative sociopaths acting like manipulative sociopaths
I guess he kept the price tags on this shirt and sweater so he can get a refund after the recording and go back to abusing his kids.

This was relatively predictable. The father and the stepmother will probably blame Cody for the mess with the media (After all, if he hadn't cried so much, none of this would have happened) and, then, they will punish him severely and hurt him emotionally even more because of it. Obviously they will no longer record these pranks. Then Sup Forums will think it's all okay and celebrate his great feat when, in reality, Cody will be living an even worse nightmare away from the parents cameras.

this

I love his redneck white trash "Dressup" clothes. Fucking hillbillies.

Pieces of shit mentalu abusing their kids for jewtube money on several occasions.
>It was just a prank, brah

youtube.com/watch?v=fvoLmsXKkYM

Is this the latest Internet lynch mob?

>self righteous faggots

Wow...you really are pathetic, don't you? You know these autist faggots would do the job for you by watching all your fucking videos just to find evidence. Seriously, get the fuck out from Sup Forums and learn on how to be an adult.

not watching this retard wearing his church clothes make up more excuses.

I didn't say that. If you really think that's the "logic" in my post, then you are unimaginably stupid. The better would be, obviously, take the children away from the abusive parents. Not provoke abusive parents and make them angry, lefting the kids with them, after make them realize how dangerous would be record their own abusive acts against their children. If you really think these virtual reeeeings are going to make Cody's father stop being who he is, I'm sorry for your innocence.

I'm sure they are upset... not because of what they did to their kids or the pain they caused them, but because now DaddyOWhiteTrash is going to have to go back to flipping burgers. He can't exploit his children for that sweet jewtube cash anymore.

she's very meaty

>DaddyOWhiteTrash

kek

Still satisfying.

To be honest I think the entire family are a bunch of dick wads but that's just me

>still satisfying

Yes, I know. Because there's some people (like you) who doesn't gives a fuck about Cody's life. It's all "4delulz"

For context, a backup video of the one that got them in trouble, because those two fuckers have deleted the video from their channel! Pieces of shit parents. I tell you, Cody is a couple of 'It's a prank Bro' from putting ratticide into the family dinner.

youtube.com/watch?v=NtzolV2Igjc

This is Sup Forums. Like you give a fuck enough about your own life to care about someone elses. Fuck outta here

poor kid
also
>the lip smacking
fucking cretin whore

I love how they put on their Sunday best for us this time.

I also love those awkward as fuck screen transition/fade outs while they're still talking.

They never actually acknowledged the problem either. I'm glad that they're getting family counseling, but I feel that much more needs to be done, the least of which to be taking down their channel and no longer making any "prank" vids.

The moms complete change of personality from the beginning of the vid to the horrendous screaming makes her that much less believable. I couldn't stand having that bitch screech at me like that, I don't know how the kids (Cody especially) can cope with it.

Still awaiting answer

If you really think we can force the kids being taken away then you are delusional.

Sure, we can report it, we can hope for what's best (things already being done) and we can go that road, but why not cover all bases?

Or are you saying, just do the one right thing and hope that one right thing works, without having backup plans and ideas and outcomes in play.. ?

Mom and Pop's youtube videos escalate to cp. Out on bond, they make apology video above

there's a video where cody is screamed at for cutting his arm at school.

cutting is a hallmark sign of sexual abuse.

biological mom claims daddyofive's brother is a child molester who went to jail for it AND molested cody and emma.

just putting that out there.

Daddyofive is a yt channel. The dad and stepmom 'prank' their kids, mostly only Cody. The pranks consist of destroying their stuff, screaming at them and scaring the living shit of the younger kids. The older brothers and sometimes the dad physically hurt Cody. It's got our collective panties in a wad because this shit goes on constantly and it's nearly all directed at Cody. They don't care/realize they're breaking this kid mentally. He's already been caught smearing his shit on bathroom walls which is a BAD sign for kids. He doesn't really understand selfharm or suicide yet. You can see his frustrated helplessness in some of the vids.

well I don't know if I share your definition of cp but we're talking about child abuse anyway.

here are more evidence than I can bear to watch
youtube.com/watch?v=ZfOkL7ogNAc
youtube.com/watch?v=ltNZ0gc-xug

and here's a petition I dunno if that's the right solution, but it's better than doing nothing.
thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/531/011/240/

any ideas of backup plan?

Link? I've never seen that one

Wait what. I didn't hear the shit smearing part

>backup plan
Yes, that goes back to ideas like:
'if they are not getting the kids removed, at least make them report on progress and be monitored by the public'.

This conversation has now done a full circle, thanks for that.

The last video they put out (where they are explaining why Cody wasn't going to Disney Land with the reat of the family), the mom said that he was smearing poop on the walls.

That is a fucking TEXTBOOK sign of abuse.

Later they claimed that they made up the shit smearing, because they were covering for an embarrassing time where he overflowed the toilet...

Let that sink in. Supposedly they thought that letting the toilet overflow was more embarrassing than purposely smearing shit on walls. They also some how think that the toilet overflowing, which the dad says happens in a house with so many people, is reason enough to ban from a Disney trip...

Right.

We always do it for the lulz.

What are you doing to save Cody? Tell us hero.

according to biological mom they also claimed that the kids "made up" being sexually molested by the brother in law.

isn't there any way to confirm if the uncle is in jail? that would prove this whole thread about being molested is true.

If I was a kid at Cody's school, I'd try to be his friend fucking ASAP and hope he'll skip you when he starts going for the high score

Ebin xDDD

DAMAGE CONTROL INTENSIFIES

My dad was abusive to me, so seeing these fucks locked up would be immensely vindicating and cathartic.

"Yeah guys, just let this kid be abused for youtube money until he blows his brains out. We really shouldn't bring attention to it and try to help him, because then he might be abused and end up blowing his brains out!
Wait..."

White trash douchebags have white trash douchebag kids, and discover they can get all the white trash views by smacking each other, ultimately getting nigger rich until they get discovered by normal people and now they're scrambling to keep their kids and their money.

That's pretty much the whole situation. The kids are probably already pieces of shit. Fuck 'em all.

I don't know why they keep putting out videos. Just delete the channel and lay low. The internet will move on in a week or so and you'll be fine. The way they're going now they're gonna get CPS called on them and their kids taken away.

Yes, I think it was one of vids where all of the family except Cody was getting ready to go to Disney Land. They're leaving behind as punishment for smearing his shit on the walls. They really don't like that kid.

This. First videos they put out they basically made fun of their "haters" and the more and more publicity their abuse got the more they tried to back upon their claims and act all sad.

They are just sad they got caught.

this is so retarded all videos were clearly staged and this one is fake as well

Anyone else feel bad for Cody?

I really get that kind of abuse, where people shit on you and then try to shame your for being upset. Parents literally pull a "it's just a prank bro" on him every other week. It's even sadder this psychological abuse is coming from his parents.

They really hate their own kid for some reason.

The physical abuse clearly wasn't "staged", even if everything else was fake.

they don't necessarily hate all kids, but they HATE Cody. And they're getting all the other kids to hate Cody as well. He is disproportionally the one that gets picked on, and based on the example the parents are setting in front of them, the other kids think it's ok to treat Cody that way also.

It's incredibly sad, that place must feel like a prison to him. He literally doesn't have a place he can relax and let his guard down.

Why does he look like the kid in middleschool that people thought was most likely to shoot up the school?

I've seen videos of special forces drill instructors that seem less abusive than that "mom" when she is screaming at Cody.

If these videos are fake, the entire family deserves every acting award from every award show.

Cody is the fucking face of Sup Forums. All the fucked up shit that happens in our lives with our families, friends, and situations.