Why do people find racism, homophobia ,anti semetism etc inherently wrong?

Why do people find racism, homophobia ,anti semetism etc inherently wrong?

Why are you lumping all 3 together?

I'm a little racist, but I'm not homophobic.

Because people are inherently socially acceptable and 'good' to each other from an evolutionary point of view. With psychopaths and sociopaths as an exception.

>With psychopaths and sociopaths as an exception.

Which is why they should be put down. You don't hoard broken machines in your house, do you?

Why do they think it's right to find them wrong?

I'm not trying to say that if you are one of those things then you must be the rest.

I'm just wondering because I just found out that YouTube videos with those themes are having ad revenue stripped away from them and I want to know why people seem to get offended FOR other people.

You hardly ever see the actual thing that is discriminated against rage at you, it's always some fat middle class white chick that gets offended for other people

Because most other people do and the ones that don't find it wrong and shunned/shamed into not saying anything about it. People are social animals and have a herd mentality, most people simply follow what is popular with their peers. It comes from evolution. Being shunned and exiled from the tribe way back when would mean certain death.

inherent is the wrong word. people are just too much pussy to be honest even if they think those things are fine. afraid to be outcast by friends/family. it's not "cool" to be against homosex etc......

p.s.
people can't form their own opinions about stuff. its fucking trendy to accept fags and not be racist.

Because they are signs of an ignorant mind and social ignorance is quickly reacted to in the modern age.

But just 100 years ago, this type of thinking was much more acceptable due to the popularity of heredity/genetic pseudo-science

Because they all listen to whatever is being pumped through the media and take it as gospel

it's probably something regarding putting down people that have already suffered quite a lot that many find to be in awful taste

Is worrying about over immigration of the UK and seeing a mosque around every corner a sign of an ignorant mind though?

Lmao normies. Don't you just realize emotional detachment is only an advantage?

Because they're all an obvious and self-excusing means to put one's self on a fake pedestal and to call other people beneath them for arbitrary made-up reasons.

The short version: "I think I'm better than others, and here's my flimsy way of explaining why"

'inherently wrong' is misleading. People find it selfish and childish, because it is.

Because sjw. As annoying as it is, i see it as a natural balance to the rise of super-idiots and kingship societies so previlent among western europeans/america

But the thing is that it's not them who have suffered.
It's not my fault that my great great great great grandfather may or may not have been involved in the slave trade, why should I be guilt tripped for it?

Yes, paranoia is a mental illness and xenophobia means you're homosexual but unwilling to admit it ... it could be some other sexual repression like pegging but i'm playing the odds here.

Because of PURE *sniffs* IDEOLOGY.

What if you have valid reasons for said racial discrimination? Black people do tend towards violence. Asians do tend to perform better than others in academia. Some people do have quirks that make them irreconcilable.

Its facts. You can only scream and ad hominem at an argument for so long before it becomes too strong to be bothered by the smaller minded people yelling

>racism
>misogyny
>homophobic
>etc...

>Xenophobia means you're homosexual and unwilling to admit it

Wat.

Think you meant homophobia there m8.

I agree that we can't put the past right. I think racism totally still exists and we should combat that. Even from a white standpoint racism has negative effects. For every black person set up on murder charges because a black testimony was no good in court a murderer walked free.

Because truth hurts.

That depends, do you feel like you deserve something special just because of your skin color/something you had no control in deciding? Should someone else feel ashamed/repressed because of their skin color/heredity/factor they didnt choose to have? your 'guilt' doesnt stem from outside but something within. Ever read the telltale heart?

The Muslim population in the UK is 5% and people are worried about sharia. Yes that is ignorant. I think maybe there could be a level of immigration that could truly displace a culture but 5% or 10% is not it

Modern racism gets shut the fuck down quickly and I can understand that it causes negative effects.
It's just that many SJWs believing that all men are pigs and that white people should be shamed is one of the most hypocritical things I have ever seen. Equality now means fuck white straight males to most people now.

Nope, homosexual. It's like an oedipus complex but your dad. Now you see how funny xenophobia is to people with an education.

The variation within the groups is larger than the variation between the groups. Because of this race is not a very convincing predictor of behavior. You shouldn't hire some hood nigga to run your lawfirm but you shouldn't hire white trash for that either. Also confirmation bias causes people to exaggerate the perceived racial difference. For instance if you only search black people you conclude only black people sell drugs.

To some people it means that. Racism and sexism is wrong even when it targets white males. Hold the line. Don't let sjw warriors change you with their hate.

brainwashed to believe its wrong so they just accept it

No u.

bc they are child. if you ever open ur eyes to the world and grow up, one day u may see this for yourself.

Cause they're all a bunch of nigger loving faggot Jews, that's why

You have no valid reasons, you are drawing information from the same mass media machine and only hearing what is being fed to you. Certain people only want to hear things like black people are violent/asians are smart not because it's true but because that's easy. Attempting to categorize attribute based on a single factor like race is the sign of deminished mental capacity. Do you also equate red cars as fast and brown cars as slow?