Daily reminder that taxation is theft

Daily reminder that taxation is theft.

Then who pays for infrastructure?

in ideal world? conquered 3rd world colonies

you guys

muh roads

>this is what libertarians actually believe

I dunno, maybe the taxes in Spain specifically are too big since so many people avoid paying them?

Someone who wants to buy land and turn it into a toll road.

>muh roads
>muh gas
>muh plumbing
>muh electricity
>muh internets
All things that are very impractical to truly privatise. Do you want like 4 or 6 companies to lay plumbing to your house?

No? well then someone got a fucking monopoly.

>very impractical to truly privatise.
fucking sheep

>Somone who wants to buy land
Into the gulag

>Do you want like 4 or 6 companies to lay plumbing to your house?
Why would someone want 5 to 6 companies providing them with water?

>Do you want like 4 or 6 companies to lay plumbing to your house?
Well I actually happened to witness going from government monopoly to private companies sompeting and back to government monopoly. And the quality of services is dropping now that we're going back to government monopoly. Because there's no reason for a monopoly to do anything good. I mean sure, better races can do monopoly better than slavs so it feels less shitty, but that means they can also do private even better.

I believe taxes in all countries are high when you are a billionaire and the richer you are the less you want to give away money, even more when you ain't using public services and you are a foreigner

>I believe taxes in all countries are high when you are a billionaire
Pretty sure you're wrong on that one.

Did you miss the presidential campaign? Mr Trump, a billionaire, bragged about never paying taxes.

They have a dickload of unemployment so it fits.

Don't all countries have +30% taxes when you are amongst the 1% richest people in the country?

The USA is the exception, they are an ultra-liberal coutnry with no public and free services

They even have a tax haven inside the country lol

Because the one who owns the only available plumbing can more or less dictate the prices.

The free market concept is no longer valid when one company owns all means of distribution.

There are not a lot of sectors this does apply to though.

>its a 'Sup Forums attempts political and economic philosophy' episode

>richer you are the less you want to give away money
Yeah. You understand how money works so you don't want to give it to some government dickhead.

I can't possibly know what all countries have, but that seems pretty unlikely.

I suppose there's no reason to work too hard when you're just gonna be taxed more for earning more. Might as well do beater jobs and don't overexert yourself.

Nah, rich people (besides some artists or athletes) are just more selfish than regular people

Also you have less to invest.

My interpretation fits the facts equally well.

This seems a good point. I'm sure there's someone smart enough on Sup Forums to refute it though. Isn't there?

>I suppose there's no reason to work too hard when you're just gonna be taxed more for earning more.

They are already private in most countries.
Creating a monopoly with a global market, lol.

The people who use it

No, they are too big cause we have 20 parliaments, free roads no one uses and empty high speed trains.

lel are there more of these?

>doesn , t
>it , s
>who , s
>didn , t

I just made them

shit

Based Friedman.

No they aren't, they just have the abbility to do money wich you don't have.

>Minarchists

Basically commies. Rothbard of GTFO.

You would be surprised by how much taxes go after silly shit and not those things listed. You should know since you're in Germany and have to pay tax for radio even if you never listen to it. Most of taxes nowadays go to useless stuff.

Wealth is what create infrastructures, not taxes. Look at Switzerland, Texas and many other places with low/no taxes