Global warming bullshit or not

Global warming bullshit or not,
made out of oxydised carbon,
and we know carbon is black,
its took only few nigger molecule to shit on us,

For the last time, man made climate change is real, but the effects are extremely minute compared to natural climate change shifts that have occurred in the past
t. Roughly 12,000 years ago

No you're right people we shouldn't listen to them scientists. Those bought and paid for people on the news and corporatist politicians have the right idea. We should be politicizing science for no reason. Good thinking.

Diamonds are carbon and they're white.

Forget everything you think you know about the topic. It's all misleading fairy tales.
'Climate change' as we know it is the use of science and black operations to literally "change the climate" in sensational ways. Punish insensible people with weather, cry mother nature and standard of living and tell people (who can't imagine with their little pea brains that the extreme weather are acts of war) hyper-reactively accept any 'cause-solution' thrust in front of their wanton eyes and unthinking minds. Try studying the subject based on this premise, and you will find everything adds up.

Diamonds aren't white, they're metallic.

No, you're right. We should suddenly have a problem with a ubiquitous chemical compound and propose handing money to Jewish institutions as the sole solution.

>we all know carbon is black
>we are all carbon based lifeforms
>your entire body is carbon

wut the fuq u on, m8?

So... you're saying we're all niggers?

I mean, we are all Sup Forumstards so yeah. pretty much.

white niggers
black niggers
red niggers
even yellow

Most of the folks here are the scum on the bottom of the barrel

so yeah. we're all niggers

Oi! Yer mum's a nigger, m8! Swear to god!

Except purple niggers. To hell with purple niggers! Unless they're suffocating, then help them!

but...how do you know if they are suffocating?

What was the rate of change for the shifts back then?

>diamonds
>metallic

Diamonds are metal, therefore metallic.

>Diamonds are metal
>That's some high quality bait but thanks for the laugh user

You missed, fatget

Nah, this reply isn't irrelevant enough. Try again?

>implying diamonds aren't the hardest metal known to man

>this nigger not knowing diamond is the hardest metal and that 1g of diamond weighs like 15g

It's true! Diamonds are really heavy!

Precisely what are you shitlords trying to accomplish?

the government is killing the climate with chem-trails, wake up OP

Guys I think we triggered the newfag

>trying

I think we've accomplished it.

No, you fool! It's caused by Sasquatch farts that are then amplified by HAARP arrays.

>hardest metal known to man
Gd shit anons give yourselfs a pat on the back

i´m pretty sure its chem-trails, probably some kind of carbon they spray in the stratosphere. Made of carbon of course to make everyone who´s not part of the elite into a nigger, soon we´ll all be eating watermelons and cornbread