People you instantly hate?

People you instantly hate?

>Anyone religious
>Anyone with tattoos

Commies, swedes, muslims.

>Anyone that is a "modern feminist"

I do not instantly hate anyone because I am not mentally ill like that.

>religious people
>sports fanatics
>old women

Good news op I am everything you hate.

Jesus still loves you though

I'm a feminist. What do you define as a modern feminist.

Fat black women with ridiculous colored wigs that don't match any of their features. They're almost always hood pieces of shit who try to steal from my job and are always loud and obnoxious and stupid

Leviticus 19:28 says, “You shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you.”

Fat people

dear op, why do you hate tattoos?

I don't instantly hate anyone usually, but there are definitely red-flags

I've talked to countless uninteresting people, and a common trait is that they're always sucked into their fucking phones. Don't you wanna look around and take in your environment? Don't you want to learn?

So hate the ones that steal from your job. Not the people in general. Is this a difficult concept for you to grasp?

The 100% chance of them being trashy is limited to black women because I've met plenty of cute white, Spanish, or Asian girls who have obscure or unnatural hair color and they're not loud thieving pieces of shit

No I hate them all because they're all that person that would do that. Just because I see them at Burger Fi doesn't mean they're different.

People who judge other people based on appearance.

>religious people
>old people
>middle eastern men
>feminists
>Conservatives
>liberals
>people with minimal education

I am not trolling. Also, i am a polite and civil Sup Forumstard, so you need not worry that i'm going to say something unnecessarily inflammatory.

OP. Everytime.

Capitalists, swedes, jews.

did some one say jews niggers and semites yet?

You sound like child you fagot
>green texting things that not need green text
I don't instantly hate anyone on sight it's the things they do and their whole persona that I judge I'll admit that I feel that some I want to die a horrible death but only upon absolute judgement unless it's a nigger then I don't want to breath the same air as them

myself.

Faggot

Anyone who replies to comments

Anyone who talks about Sup Forums ever. Pretty sure we're at least partially at fault for the surge in meme retardation culture

Hey user I don't hate you and neither should you
It may be mdma and beers talkin but fuck don't hate your self unless your nigger then anhero pls

>Chads
>Staceys
>Interracial couples

NIGGERS

JEWS

SPICS

FAGGOTS

I love talking about Sup Forums while I'm at school

Fucking hate cunts that talk about Sup Forums in public or to their wife's /gf's
But mostly is fucking wankers in pubs raping Sup Forums with their fucking mobile phones
And 11-15 year olds

Anyone displaying a violent behavior gratuitously. And now that I think of it, I'd try and handle them, with as roughly as needed, but even in this case I wouldnt hate them off the bat. I'd need a solid case before I start hating someone.

Speaking of which, OP, you seem pretty obtuse to me. Maybe you could explain why you hate those people instantly?

Post home work or get the fuck out
MODS ......moooods mods
I tire or you ,you are dissapoint

>Anyone tattoos
>Anyone with religious

I retract my previous statement about correct judgement
>I hope you die in a pool of nigger cum aids blood old rusty junkie needles and tears
Pic related it's you

you people are probably all underage faggots the MSM really killled this place by putting it in the mainstream

>>Anyone religious
>>Anyone with tattoos

I totally agree, but I'll add the following:

Feminists
"Minorities"
Jews
SJWs
Normies
Idiots

Confederate flag fags

bleeding heart liberals

Leviticus is gay tho

You also have a Sup Forums pass you humongous faggot

sooooooo you hate everyone then?

What if I get a symbolic tattoo? Such as a lion for courage or a castle for defence. What say you then?

Instantly hate people who instantly hate tattoed peoples and hate religious

Atheists

Liberals

Fags

Nigger women

Nigger men

Muslims

>anyone who goes to parties after 16 y/o
>virgin men
>non-virgin women

cool

That you're an even edgier faggot.

>niggers
>yuppies

DOUCHEBAG

What if I get a catapult tattooed on my arm? Or a submarine? Or an anchor? Just a plain ass anchor.

Hipster faggot.

Please for the love of Sup Forums stop.

Yes you are rustling my jimmies.

Get what ya want tattooed on ya self, dont look for validation here, cuck.

What if I get a cartoon character tattooed on me?

feminists
weebs
the entire black race

Your mom wants you to sleep.

>Unaccomplished people that brag about meaningless crap.

>attention seekers
>faggots
>fanatics of any kind

>cartoon

You mean hentai?

I see what you did there.

No nigger I mean fucking PopEye the Sailorman

short people like conor macgregor.

and irish people as well.

so i double hate conor.

Kill yourself

Oh so you still get your gay ass anchor tattoo but is slightly hidden. Are you a faggot ass hipster that is still in the "closet"?

>Brits
>Niggers + other Subhumans
>People who don't think traps are gay
>Bananafags

>brit detected

Myself, which means everyone since I project all the time.

No I just like ships and docks. You fucking moron.

I said you fuck that little chapter? I want to let you know that from the top of my Navy SEALs, who attended many al Qaeda graduate students are attacking the secrets of the class and I have more than 300 deaths diagnosed. You my gorilla war training, this is the best sniper along the US Armed Forces. What you tell me is just another goal. I will remove your specific fuck like never seen this on earth, remember my words fuck. Do you think you can escape with my internet? Think again, fuck. When we say I'm secretly in the US network, my spy contacts, your IP is being tracked, so it's best to prepare for the storm, the worm. Then you call your life trivial terrible storm elimination. Fuck you dead, boy. I can be anywhere, at any time, I can kill more than 7,000 ways, it's just my hands. Not only extensive training in unarmed fighting, but I can not visit the entire US Arsenal to visit the United States Marine Corps, which will use it to clean up your tragic ass from the African continent to meet your various puppies. Only you can know if your "smart" little comment is unethical in retaliation, this TOC, who has no fucking tongue. But you can not, do not do it, you pay now, you fucking idiot. I will shake his anger and you will drown it. Fuck you dead, boy.

yh kys faggot

Only faggots instantly hate anyone with tattoos.

>Athiests
>Redditers
>People who use meme arrows outside Sup Forums
>Underage Fags
>Faggots
>Feminists
>Wannabe Americans (e.g. Pakis who pretend to be black)
>Cultural Niggers
>People who listen to mainstream pop
>People who believe in 'Live and let live'
>Pacifists
>Centrists
>Libtards
>Secularists
>People who don't integrate

Attention seeking whores like this cunt. Her cheap personality, and attention seeking manners is just disgusting to look at, and never anyone i would stick my dick in.

>pic related

>This guy

Beard+glasses hipster guy
Men with effeminate voices
Young people
Old people
Niggers
People who don't speak English
Fast food employees
Anyone in a suit
The police
Sand niggers
Everybody in heavy traffic

>men with babyfaces and beards

i respect conner. OP is faggot tho.

Athiest Underage gay Feminist wannabe American black pacifist centrist secualer liberal redditer detected

kek

Whats the issue with mobile phones?

>white men who date asian women
>everybody who listens to metalcore
>everybody who plays in a metalcore band
>star wars fans
>people who give their kids clever, cute names
>anti-vaxxers, climate change deniers, anti-GMOers and creationists. They're all basically the same

fags like you use them

People that are too reasonable

So you just dislike mobile phones? Or you dislike people useing them to browse/post here?

>>People who listen to mainstream pop

let me guess, you listen to radiohead

fuck off phone nigger

Any one smarter than me and that is why I don't hate any one

> people who say that white people need to have more babies, while they have a body pillow
> woman how think that they are smart because they pushed out a bunch of brats out of their cunt
> zealots (both religious and ideological)

>jews
>untermensch
>people with money and no true values
>mainsteam intelectual
>newage scum
>did i mentioned the jews already.?

>Atheists
>Stoners

Anyone who hates religious people needs to die.

>religious people
>religion in general
>SJWs
>entitled fuckboys
>7-9 year olds with iPhones
>pretty much all old people
>people with zero knowledge for tech
>people who abuse the MP7

kys

you probably abuse MP7s

JEWS

Nah nigga I abuse that pussy