Is there a show that aged worse than 60's Star Trek?

Is there a show that aged worse than 60's Star Trek?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QE7IID-aZko?t=2m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>black lady answering the phones

she was in charge of communications, do these cunts not realise that communications are one of the most important parts of the ship? I fucking hate normies

>numale comic

kill yourself

>glossing over Sulu
>understating Uhura's importance
>ignoring the fact that they showed a Russian and an American as equals who worked together peacefully in the 60s
>ignoring the fact that Spock was a weird space alien but even he was accepted by the rest of the crew
I gotta agree with , I fucking hate normies.

comics like these are just proof that the people who created the comic has never seen a single episode

Star Trek was groundbreaking for the time for including minorities among the main cast. Fucking SJWs are never satisfied.

I fucking hate white people, wish they'd all just die now and let the black man reign supreme.

it is pretty amazing they made a show with a white make captain, honestly i wish white people would just disappear. They are just evil

t. white Sup Forumsedditer

80's star trek

>forgetting Doctor M'benga
>not knowing that MLK told Nichelle Nichols not to quit doing Star Trek

yeah i remember how we got to the moon by being sjws handing out race badges like it's a concentration camp

that hijab fencer should be captain

Wasn't the whole point of Star Trek to move beyond petty differences like race?

It's the only one worth watching. Yes, even Spock's Brain.

No it was about exploring space.

TNG is better.

Quick, what does this guy look like?

That's right

On a real ship communications are important. In TOS the minorities just handle trivial background stuff.

>watch Friday's Child
>Federation and Klingons both want resources from a planet full of violent, ignorant natives
>natives kill each other over who to trade with
>Kirk threatens a pregnant woman with a machete
>Mccoy later slaps the shit out of the pregnant woman
>dozens of natives killed, by eachother, the klingon and Kirk & Spock
>In the end the federation gets the minerals
>Kirk and Mccoy have a hearty chuckle about it at the end

pretty based stuff

>it doesn't matter if there's diversity, white people should never be in charge

every time

Oh fuck, it's almost like a 50 year old show who's progressive elements pushed the envelope of what was acceptable at the time might not be as progressive as something today.

Wow.

Shatner is a Jewish Canadian

This is the gayest generation in the history of planet Earth.
Its filled with white males who bash white males because they were told do by ultra left white males, in the hopes that they'll get to sleep with white women. Except no one likes some beta fags who hate themselves.

In the 1960s, the idea of different races and creeds and genders being on the same crew was some freak wacky sci fi idea from the far flung future. Beyond that they never did anything with it, beyond having them play bit parts.

Modern day fans love to brag the show had the first interracial kiss. Except in context it was portrayed as something horrifying, and forced against their wills by mind control aliens. Also it was a ratings bomb.

Do these people also complain there aren't enough mandingos in their weeb shit?

>being white is bad

whats it like being a spear chucker

>implying

sure im white. Who isn't? Or rather, who wouldn't want to be?

He doesn't watch TV and gets all his information from NPR. Numale People's Radio

Star Trek came out half a century ago, back when Martin Luther King Jr was still alive and active.

Also, for your information, the Captain was originally supposed to be a woman, but it got shot down for being too radical.

Fuck this, retarded nu-males don't want people to live in equality, they want whitemen to be suppressed

For good measure.

This guy is ancient too; he's been numale since the early 00s

>tfw part of the first three

Nah, he watched it. He's just so narcissistic that he can't comprehend a time outside of the present, where he lives, and applies the standards of today to past settings and finds them to be wanting then gets to act superior over an entire planets worth of people who were the first to push things in the direction he's living in.

>tfw can't grow a beard at all
Based genes preventing me from being a cuck

Whoever made this comic needs to kill themselves ASAP

Thankfully, I'm only the first two some of the time, but luckily I'm blond, not brunette.

Most Nu-Males tend to be brown hairs or gingers.

>it's a Sup Forums reveals it's actually progressive episode

I feel like its the opposite mate, being unable to grow a beard either means you have weak genes or are asian

I have no problem with everyone getting their fair share, but I want to be able to make blue jokes and not be taught to be ashamed of my skin color.

It's just lower testosterone. Meaning I'm also not gonna go bald any time soon. I still get it up throughout the day, so I'm not worried

I started going bald at an early age due to stress, bad hair genes, who knows, I've been shaving my head since

this is some self serving bullshit

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

>A group of people can't be (((diverse))) unless they're different colors
Why are liberals literally the most racist people in Western society?

No because they don't watch anime. Anime is still mostly impenetrable to feminists and their lackeys because they can't into Japanese culture, much less otaku culture which is seen as weird even by most Japanese people. A double cultural barrier is super tough to break through, so most of them don't have much knowledge in anime which makes it very difficult to pose as a critic or expert on the subject. They can't bamboozle anime fans into thinking they know more than they do because the gulf in knowledge is too much.

The next generation was worse in every single way.

diversity means less white people. The NBA wins awards for being the most diverse sports league because its >90% black

Because they're upper middleclass twits who had their parents' racism instilled into them, but they reversed it.

So they still think all black people are thugs and such, but they think that makes them better.

Diversity is a fucking sham fabricated by leftists to divide people for political reasons.

The idea that whites can allow their nations to fill up with non-whites will be their downfall.

Holy shit, I live in one of the most diverse cities in the world. 84% Black.

Where's our awards?

>diversity means more black people
FTFY, they don't give a fuck about Asians or Latinos

They believe ends justify means, and have never heard the proverb "the road to hell is paved with good intentions".

Your hair is probably thin as hell anyway so youre not much better than a bald person.

>So they still think all black people are thugs and such, but they think that makes them better.
but more righteous and deserving because of that thug violence, they just create post-facto rationalizations for why the scary black men are being angry and violent

Uhura's job was anything but trivial

>have glasses because of poor eyesight
>can grow a mean goattee but not a full beard
>this makes me a numale

WTF I HATE MYSELF NOW

omg typical fucking japanese! putting asian main characters for most of the population to relate to!

Whenever I see this comic, I think of this vid and get mad how much this artist fails to understand the importance of Star Trek
youtu.be/QE7IID-aZko?t=2m10s

>Your hair is probably thin as hell anyway so youre not much better than a bald person.
Nope. Thick as fuck. Hairdresser keeps having to use thinning scissors on it just to be able to do something with my hair

Wow, that's inspirational.

I'm sure it'd make an SJW sick

>>>>bragging about being low test

>trivial background stuff

Like flying the ship?

The stupidest thing about this comic is that in 1968 Star Trek was ground breaking as fuck when it came to progressive ideals.

I would say that if someone can't objectively look at the past in context, they should never speak about the past.

like being the helmsman or head of comms?

Nope, sorry. Star Trek wasn't inclusive enough, To Kill a Mockingbird was problematic, and Uncle Tom's Cabin was racist as h**k. :^)

>4th in command of the Enterprise
>"Eh, she just answers phones"

I'd pray for a war, an honest to goodness worldwide conflagration in order to toughen up the current generation and seperate the wheat from the chaff but I fear that the nu males would shirk their service claiming some intersectional neo feminism bullshit.

And whilst all the good men were out fighting and dying these invertebrate prolapses would be left at home with the women which would result in the spawning of a generation of cotton swaddled, terminally entitled flipper babies who would never leave their mommas teat.

of course the autist who complains about Sup Forums in every thread is a fucking numale nigger

L O L

Careful who you express that clearly incorrect opinion around, fuckboy.

there is no such thing as a good war, just innocent young men being sent to their deaths over trivial nonsense

or he only watched the movies, and then listened to an NPR about it

Everyone dies. Might as well die in an interesting way

TOS is more progressive than modern progressiveness.

As instead of focusing on everyone's differences and using them to further divide people into smaller and smaller subgroups, it directly stated they meant dick.

Truly a brave man showing the world that comics don't actually need jokes

dying in war isn't interesting, that's such a fucking stupid thing to say

What is, every movie / show from 80's and early 90's that tried to depict the 2000's?

I went to school with Mike Villalobos second from the bottom right.

Not an argument, Sup Forumseddit

Of course you being a nigger isn't an argument, I don't quite understand what you're getting at

LOL

Did Tim Buckley make these?

The lifeless, copy & past faces, the complete lack of any humor and the blatant ballless nu-male politics are reminding me of that autistic spacker B^Uckley up and down.

Star Trek has always had a "white" problem, this has been an issue in Star Trek fandom for decades.

like 95% of Starfleet is white males. Yes Star Trek has always spouted diversity and TOS was "Diverse" for it's time, but that doesn't stop literally every other Star Trek series only having one black person and one Asian and the rest white people.

What has always triggered me more though is that the Federation is made up of 155 member planets, yet fucking Federation ships will only ever have like one vulcan or one klingon aboard them, while everyone else is human. FFS, Andorians and Tellerites are part of the founding 5, yet you never see Andorians or Tellerites on a Federation ship.
If there are 155 planets that are part of Star Fleet, why in fuck do aliens seem to never work aboard Starfleet vessels?

Not an argument. Nice try, Sup Forumseddit.

Why are "neckbeard" category men so easily triggered by jokes?

Yeah thats what I just said, you being a nigger is not an argument. Do you not understand english? Should I be communicating in clicks and shooting cops

>This thread

Why in fuck do you people give a shit about Star Trek when you're all reactionary Sup Forumsfaggots?

Shouldn't all of Trek repulse you since it's always been a vehicle for progressive social commentary and they literally live in a futuristic ultra progressive space communist society?

>I just finished reading Johnny Got His Gun for my summer reading project!

>this post

Still not an argument. Better luck next time.

For sure you don't understand the english language, i'm agreeing with you that calling you a nigger is not an argument, it's just what you are

>73016011
Won't even give this non-argument a (You)

You tried, buddy.

>applying modern morals to the past
I really wish we could rape all progressives to death.

That's a bit unfair. B^Uckley just makes shitty webcomics about videogames, this faggot makes shitty webcomics about people with different opinions than him filled with shitty strawmen

>several with different flavors
I'm down

>73016032
I don't think you understand that no matter what, you're still a nigger

Wtf I hate star trek now

>what are production costs

it's almost as if """"""pol""""""" was just center-leftists

It's like you didn't even watch DS9 or Voyager

WHERE'S THE JOKE FUCKLEY

>73016103
not an argument, goober gaber

you're still a nigger bro