Femanons: describe having a cock in your throat

femanons: describe having a cock in your throat

some dudes here can help with describing that too :^)

even a small benis feels huge in the mouth

what's it like when you can't breathe and he's cumming?

Well, its arousing since cocks are pretty hot and making your partner feel pleasure is really gratifying, but you gotta hold your gag reflex and that can be unpleasant.

how rough can you take it?

Im not female and im not gay, but me and this faggot did meth so we ended up 69ing. Its weird, intrusive and warm. The smell gets funky too since balls are in close proximity. He had a big fat piece too.. i couldnt even get hard, so he was sucking some turgid weenie while getting a shit bj from someone who didnt kno wtf to do.

my second most successful troll to date.

> im not gay
You're gay

that's not in anyone's throat.

I need sauce.

i didnt get hard getting my dick sucked by a faggot. you literally cant be less gay than that.

Some dicks taste good and some taste gross. Small dicks are easier to give bjs to. I used to have a bf with a small dick. I'd suck his dick so he wouldn't fuck me. But that was when I was young and stupid. Now, as long as it's not a micropenis, it's all good.

Okay. But seriously you're gay tho

how big a dick can you swallow?

sauce?

It feels good after cuz you get to breath and have a tasty treat. But while it happens, it's kinda hot. I mean, it's not hard to just hold your breathe

You clearly can be less gay, just not getting your dick sucked by a faggot, or for that matter sucking one.
Not jugding, I happen to like cock, but clearly you could be LESS gay.

I always panic. It's like when you are swimming and lose a bit of breath and even though you know you can swim and will be fine you have that mini heart attack.

I still find deepthroating quite overwhelming.

Sauce

overwhelming good/bad?

The biggest dick I've had was 7 inches. Everyone else was average or barely below it. I've only done shit with 4 guys. I don't wanna get stupid STDs and shit so I would only do the same guys frequently since I knew they weren't gonna be able to fuck any other girl(stole their virginities so they stayed attached. Also dumbasses feel in love)

Both. Depends really if you are expecting it then it's fine but a lot of guys like to just slam it down your throat.
Don't get me wrong that's super hot but yeah it can be a bit daunting

how did it feel when it was all the way in?

go back to with your pressgang gay bullshit.

years ago bro.. but i do enjoy traps and sissies.. i enjoy femininity, but cant stand the female brain.

how does it feel to have it in there?

Good. Idk. I'mma masochist sometimes. Turns me on. Like, you can't breathe, hurts, tears in eyes, but turns me on. Just makes me want to get fed that cum even faster. After tho, my throat hurts and can't talk properly but fucken worth

It's kind of like when you have food like spaghetti and there's a bit that down your throat but still in your mouth if you know what I mean. You're very aware that it's there.

> furiously denies faggotry
> enjoys traps and sissies
Okay faggot

sounds hot.

perhaps the real faggot is the dude in the thread with all the girls talking about deepthroating who's focused on calling other dudes gay ...

kill all jews

Sauce?

Fuck me daddy

Yummy

Perhaps. Or alternatively, perhaps it's the dude in the thread that actually had a cock in his throat
Which seems more likely to you, faggot?

nah.

The real faggot was the guy asking the questions cuz he secretly wants to suck cock and that's why he keeps asking about how it feels. He's preparing and taking notes.

get a room

It feels great, like I'm fulfilling my purpose. It's not as good as being inseminsted.
And it reminds me of my childhood, the good times with my daddy.

Lol I didn't read this comment. We had the same idea. Pls let me suck your cock master

i already told you which one seems more likely to me: that other guy is interested in pictures of women sucking dicks. you're only interested in calling other dudes gay.

>benis
it's scientifically referred to as a bepis

Question for the girls: how do you feel when you see a guy around in public whose dick you've sucked, is it like seeing a personal conquest, like you own part of them? My ex was a bit of a cheater, a little insecure, and a lot horny. She loved sucking guys' dicks, even if they were seeing other people. I always wondered how it made her feel. And what do you think she felt like when she was sucking their dicks?

ew.

The worst story that we did not actually want

You sound like an insecure bitch.

That's not true. I'm also interested in math, physics, games and movies. But none of these things are here. The only things that are here is deepthroating and a guy that had a dick down his throat

sucking dick is submissive, dude.

Jesus. Yes you can be less gay. But its okay. We accept all here

My theory is that it's submissive while doing it, but afterwards it gave her confidence.

consider fucking off!

check em

you sound like a chump who got the same treatment and cried about it.

Probably just wanted attention or you're dick was too small. It gives you confidence, idk. Probably just low-key a slut and you were holding her back. A lot of girls are insecure. Some do it so they feel useful. When I see some guy I sucked the dick of, i just laugh cuz I've moved on. They are the past. And probably haven't gotten their dick sucked since I've last seen them. Cuz I mean, then they say they miss me and shit. If they have a very nice dick. Maybe then I'd suck it again.

wanna hear about the time i invented a time machine, travled back 9 months before you were borne, and fucked your mom so hard in the ass that she got pregnant?

Hmmm.... Hmmmm huh... Well... Hmmm... Well no.
Thanks for the advice tho

Definitely wanted attention and approval.

only men get confidence by sex, for women its the reverse.

This and judging by his response I'd say you're right

>I still find deepthroating quite overwhelming.

I hope you mean that in a "so that's why I love it so much" way

>this cock doesn't go in your pussy if it doesn't go in your throat

I am insecure. How'd you know?
I mean, it's not like I didn't like them back. I fell bad for it but then again, if they really hated it, why would they want more. I'm submissive as fuck. They got a lil slave as least for some time. Otherwise they wouldn't gotten anything. Plus, I don't think they hate me.

That seems like a bogus generalization...

i wanna do this to you.

Nah. Depends on the person. Sucking dick makes me happy. But getting fucked. That's on another level. So much better.

It makes me feel kinda dirty, but in a good way. I know for a fact he's bragged about it to his friends, men talk lol.
I sort of like knowing they'll be thinking about it when they see me.

Quit the biz, her boyfriend is soo lucky. Meiko Askara

Sauce

I do yeah. It's the same kind of thrill as being tied up and at some mans mercy.

Take an unpeeled banana and cut it's tip off.
Now get someone else to hold your head and jam it in and out of your mouth while half assedly trying to aim for the throat with their eyes shut.

it's AMAZEBALLS!

Bingo! Thanks, I'm pretty sure that was exactly how she felt. When they think about it when they see you, that gives you a feeling of being a little in control?

Fuck me daddy ;)

how far down do you think you can go on my pic related?

good girl

How does it feel to get sucked? I'm a virgin fag and this old man keeps messaging me saying that he'll give me the best bj of my life saying he's had many experiences. Should I do it? The way he describes sucking me etc is tempting me

>I'm not gay
Bro hate to break it to you, you're gay

its fairly accurate. most women swim in dick and most men compete for pussy.

all women are brad pitt in the 90's.

>Meiko Askara

meiko horny

The great thing about her was that people being horny and wanting sexual energy from her was kind of her comfort zone, I think.

I'm not sure. It's so big. I wouldn't know unless I had it inside me. Looks yummy

Wrong girl though

>im not gay, but me and this faggot did meth so we ended up 69ing

>im not gay

Those trips call to me I need sauce

depends on girls skill. one of mine was really amazing.

but dont go for it with a guy, unless ur gay. you would feel shitty in the long term I think.

like this?

>actual meassuring tape
from your moms knitting kit?

>Wrong girl though

aint wrong shit faggot. pun on mee so horny. any asian throat will do

thanks for CTR though faggot

No, yours. Do you recognize it?

Maybe lol

And yet you've had your dick sucked by a faggot.

If someone has sex with you when you don't want them to, you will feel shitty. In my experience. Even if it was just a mistake on both sides, there's something weird about the headspace.

fucking homo mafia. let me experiment in peace.