Daily reminder that atheism is one of the main factor that western society is failing

Daily reminder that atheism is one of the main factor that western society is failing

>"b-but I'm atheist and I don't support western degeneracy"
If you consider yourself an atheist then you're just like any other atheist. Saying this is the same as the saying "but not all muslims"

>"b-b-but muh science"
Religion is not anti-science and has never been.
Many if not all great minds throughout time have ben christian to some degree. Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Galileo Galilei and William Thompson just to name a few

>"b-b-b-b-b-b-but muh crusades and inquisition"
Christianity is a religion which has reformed and changed over centuries to fit with modern society and norms. The crusdades and inquisitions happened 600-1000 years ago and it wasn't really much considering everything else that happened that long ago. Everyone was killing eachother over the most meaningless things back then, but christians are the only ones who have stopped this.

tl;dr: if it wasn't for christianity or christians you wouldn't even be here today
Now put down your fedore and go read a bible

Christians are responsible for so much death and evil. All the holy books are written by evil men, not gods.

2/10 bait, made me reply

Sup Crowder, how you've been

ITT - Delusional retards fighting about imaginary space wizards.

There is absolutely zero tangible proof of any greater being. All anyone has is a few thousand years of cult manipulation and their respective special book of space friends.

Religion is he single largest cause of violence, the largest hinderance to progress, and the largest divider of man. Ever.

>m'lady

>implying western society is failing
we're doing better than we ever have before

Are you kidding
Christians are the reason we don't have better technology right now

the fact that atheists always get baited by these thread proves how retarded they all really are

Atheists are quite literally the easiest group to bait and troll, they're worse than faggots

I don't disagree, even though I consider myself agnostic. I just want to point out that the crusades were driven by Muslim violence on European nations. The crusades were a response to said violence.

At least I don't talk to the air, believe in ghost stories, and eat crackers saying it's the flesh of the zombie god-son guy that died so I go to hell if I touch my penis for fun.

Neck yourselves.

It's fucking easy to not believe in a higher power. The only people that call themselves "atheists" are teenage (or even preteen) pre-faggots who don't get out much and like having a group to identify with and to make themselves feel Superior to someone else.

A typical christcuck answer about the faith's violent history.

Only monotheistic faiths kill overs for failing to convert.

Neither do I you massive homo, but much unlike you I own zero fedoras. Keep fucking tipping.

It's failing because Christianity serves Israel, not Europe.

It's failing because Christianity tried to wipe out traditional European religion, which is pagan.

Atheists aren't helping the problem but the real issue is that paganism isn't taken seriously because it's not about worshipping a Jew.

It's reasonable to be upset when we have people mutilating the genitals of children, people taking in billions of tax-free dollars for Jesus club, millions of people slaughtered, etc. Just for their Senpai.

Atheism is essentially the same as any organized religion. You believe something without any proof or evidence.

Agnostfag here

Aka I'm a fucking pussy who's afraid of affirming any beliefs because I'm afraid of being wrong or right.

>main factor that western society is failing
nope fuck christianity, that religion crawled from the same shithole desert as pisslam

SeeYou all sound like a cult members. Atheism is the logical refusal of a God based on the lack of evidence. But you fedora tipping Rick and Morty watching fags have turned it quite literally into a cult. I don't believe in shit but you people are so easy to bait it's laughable

I wear no hats, and even have an acceptable BMI to boot. I'm also sure my paycheck is bigger than yours.

The image macros are nigger-tier communication, cuck.

>talk to the air
we don't

>believe in ghost stories
we don't

>and eat crackers saying it's the flesh of the zombie god-son guy that died
it's not his actual flesh, his saying this while he's feeding his followers. It's his way of saying that he is willing to give part of himself for those who beliee in him. also he didn't die

>I go to hell if I touch my penis for fun.
you don't
There is no hell or evil torment for people only evil.

>Neck yourselves
You need Jesus

>you don't
>There is no hell or evil torment for people only evil.

Which Bible are you reading?

>evil torment
ethernal torment, I mean

also those trips confirm God is real

Don't you see how you're behaving like a cultist, a member of organized religion when immediately someone's, not even mine I don't have one, belief in something supernatural is brought up. People like you immediately start bitching about what religion has done- all wars, genital mutilation, the death of whatever number of people you think. Honestly modern atheism is no longer that, it's anti-theism they are obnoxiously against the idea that someone might believe in a God, not even the idea of a God.

>Which Bible are you reading
the new testament

you cannot base belief on the bible itself, but by practice and action.
The bible reduces the very faith to mere paper

agnostic thiest or agnostic athiest?

222 is is 1/3 of 666. So if you divide the number of the beast by the trinity, you have your post number. Which means a Satan wants you dead. Neck yourself for Jesus. I swear m8.

>Le hat meme
>Le hat meme
>Le hat meme
You too. Find a rope.

>Implying not picking a religion is cuz I'm scared I'll pick the wrong one.

It's not a starter Pokemon you fucktard. Nobody would even pick religion anyways without it being forced upon you. If you were to ban any religious teaching to anyone under 18, he world would be devoid of this cancer in 100 years.

MFW when Christians try to distance themselves from the Old Testament because it depicts a homocidal and jealous Yahweh.

Yet it's still holy writ.

Bored?

Dear fucking God, this is too much fucking hilarious

>you cannot base belief on the bible itself, but by practice and action.

Yes, you're right, if you're talking about an orthopraxic religion like paganism.

Christianity is orthodoxic, not orthopraxic.

The choice for Europeans is not as simple as atheism vs Christianity. Paganism is an alternative that should be taken seriously.

You are correct. I am anti-theism.

The idea that so many facets of our world are negatively effected by belief in invisible overlords is disgusting.

However, I'm no cult member. I'm shitposting in Sup Forums. I'm part of no group. I spend no time on it. I'm a full time paramedic in pre-med that wants to see good I'm the world. I just think personally that belief in any God is a net-negative contribution to our planet, and thusly should be quietly looked down upon. Except on Sup Forums because fuck christthreads.

>atheism is one of the main factor that western society is failing

I thought religion is why Western Civilization is failing?

>Many if not all great minds throughout time have ben christian to some degree. Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Galileo Galilei and William Thompson just to name a few

And they were all mistaken.

>Brainlets still trying to sound smart be saying they're agnostic
Everyone is either gnostic or agnostic.
Most atheists are agnostic atheists.
Agnosticism isn't it's own form of belief like theism or atheism, it clarifies how certain you are of your believes. Pic related

Yeah I get it, not all people actually organize, and have I dunno atheistcon or something, but it's just the attitude that has bothered me, same thing as you did first. Something religion is brought up and you guys lash out with virulent hate. Has religion set back cultural, societal, political and scientific at least 1000 years- sure, but that organized hate towards someone else's decision is what bothers me. That's all.

>Many if not all great minds throughout time have ben christian to some degree. Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein, Galileo Galilei and William Thompson just to name a few

Implying that they had a choice. Once Christianity became hegemonic it was basically unavoidable.

>cultural, societal, political and scientific
Progress

Kek al these autism triggers

>2017
>believing in magic

Obligatory reply that you're wrong on all counts.

With that pic you mean cultural marxism by atheism and good western values by christianity, call things by their real name please

>2017
>not being a superior christian but have no problem with muslims invading your country

I know hate is wrong and bad and all that... But where does hate come from?

Hate is simply the product of fear that what you hate will bring you bad things.

Religion has consistently wronged billions of people for thousands of years.

We are so worried about what is beyond life that we ruin life.

I simply wish for a world that we lived with focus on what we have, not argued about what we might have in the sky.

I hate both. Both are equally retarded to believe in magic.

Hey, OP, what's it like to live a sheltered existence without the ability to use logic or reason? Also, how long have you been wrestling with the fact that you're a massive faggot?

>magic

>Hate is simply the product of fear

That's the kind of dumb shit people hear others say, think it sounds deep, and then repeat it thinking they are going to sound like an intellectual. It's like when you hear someone drop "rape isn't about sex, it's about power" with this look on their face and tone like they are Socrates.

>implying the mental illness that is christianity is "superior in any way

This thread prove that the agnostics are superior over the cuckstian and the fagtheist. Logic and reason for the win you fucking retarded faggots :)

>imagine what could have been....without Xtianity.

glory to the one true King.

Yes. Hail Joffrey of house Baratheon.

Take a moment to consider, that maybe, I actually meant that. Because I do.

Cliche sometimes happens for a reason. Some cliche's are dumb. But that besides the point.

People hate things not for what they are, but for what they bring/give/do. Whether it's rational or not is another story, but it's my takeaway.

magical sky wizards with demigod offspring that are actually the father as well as the son, who then sacrifices himself to himself to save you from himself.... eternal happy land in the sky populated by angels, eternal no-no place in the ground ruled by demons, ghosts, magic tricks like conjuring fish, turning water into wine, walking on water, plants that are on fire and talking, a 3rd version of the god/demigod zombie son that is a ghost. It goes on and on. So yeah, magic.

rolling for joshua 10:36

The crusaders were not Christian.

>"Love each other as I have loved you."
>"When someone asks you for your coat, also offer them your shirt"
>"When someone strikes you on the cheek, turn the other cheek"
>"For those who exalt themselves shall be humbled, and those who are humble exhalted"
>"Whoever drinks the water I give will never thirst"

"I'm going to love the shit out of you by cutting your head off after torturing you and taking what you possess" is not Christian

>it's not his actual flesh,

Clearly you've never heard of transubstantiation.

It's always Christians who know the least about Christianity.

They were christians, though. You're just retarded.

I couldn't agree more

>basing a religion entirely on a book writen almost 2,000 years ago

Not religious, and can admit that this is true.

It's not an accident, either...

Why do I need a god to say that queers aren't mentally stable?

Wow Catholic is also been Christian.

>lets believe in a book that somebody wrote 2000 years ago
>no miracles have occurred for 100s of years
>is able to tell you what happens when you die...nobody has died and told the tale
>if you were born into another religion you would believe in that religion instead

religion is like aids. good to know about it but keep that shit to yourself

>appealing to emotion
>assuming that the same shit is still done today.
wow, i would tell you to improve your argument but your atheists so that's probably impossible for you.

>following said religion almost 2,000 years later.

when was the last time a bunch of atheists decided to kill another group of people for their beliefs?

>what you possess

you mean what you stole in conquest

>being too stupid to raelize that christianity and the bible has changed
>strawman
>9gag

Kinda a dumb meme considering that these 3 religions literally believe in the same god, just following different prophets.

transubstantiation is a catholic concept unsupported by the bible.
It is obvious that user is protestant and thus does not believe in transubstantiation.

Agnostic atheist leaning, but you know, if the good lord showed up and was like "hey I'm real" I'd be like "ok I guess I believe now"

this

transubstantiation was made up by the Catholics during the council of the fourth lateran based on some Aristotelian garbage

>has changed
>still believing it whenever it's conveniently changed
>upset about a watermark
I guess the leaks are real, but the news is fake.

Christianity is actually the religion with the most blood on its hands. It's a fan fic of the Old testament. It's shocking anyone followed it in the first place.

>book written 2,000 years ago.

Most of it is even older than that. And it was written by many different people, most of it just being stories passed down from the depths of prehistory before being written down. And the ultra retard mode part of the final product of the bible is that it wasn't "written". What went into the bible and what was excluded was decided on by a council of Romans with their own agenda in mind. Nearly 2,000 years later and people are still worshiping the stuff they decided needed to be worshiped. Those men were fucking geniuses.

You're are stupid dumb

It's shocking that people were just as stupid back then as they are now?

That's one of the reasons that Christianity is so fucked up.

The Torah didn't exist in a vacuum. It can only be understood properly with the Oral Law (later written down as the Talmud). The really harsh bits in Leviticus and Deuteronomy are significantly tempered by the Oral Law.

This idiocy all started because a bunch of Roman and Greek dickheads tried to bolt their wacky ass religious beliefs onto Judaism.

The problem being that the only thing they knew about Judaism came from the Septuagint. A perfectly fine translation if you're a Greek that wanted to know something about what Jewish people were up to, but utterly useless for a proper understanding of Judaism.

It's this sort of bullshit that lead to, among many other things, the committee-created Trinity doctrine that is completely blasphemous to Jews.

>islam
killeveryone who isn't on our side
>jews
we want to preserve our belief while adapting to modern society, but we will not step down for anyone
>christians
we just want to believe in something, some of us are stronger believers than other but we're mostly the same. We believe in traditional western marriage and lifestyles but will not use violence to pursuit our belief
>atheists
OMG ITS 2017 AND YOU STILL BELIEVE IN A GHOST ??? XDXD! EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO PRACTCE FOR MY GENDER STUDIES EXAM AND GET MARRIED TO MY TRANSEXUAL FRIEND

>implying atheism is more than just a lack of a belief in a deity

Jews and Muslims believe in prophet Jesus idea, Christians believe that Jesus IS God, not a prophet of God.
Atheists have no chill around Christians and almost solely target them, i wander why?

Albert Sabin was a jew....

Some Protestants reject it others take a more metaphorical view.

>unsupported

Dude.

Nearly none of Christian doctrine is supported by the Bible.

>Christianity is actually the religion with the most blood on its hands
[statistic needed]
[citation needed]

Don't provide any, and your argument will be null and void.

>secularist laws are why we don't live under a Christian-rendition of Shariah Law

>Allowing the commands of God to be changed

>Christians believe that Jesus IS God, not a prophet of God.

Yes, sent as a prophet, i.e. to teach/spread teachings. Muslims view Jesus as a prophet who failed in his mission. It's all so god damn retarded.

why are atheists only able to argue by memes?

Christians like James Clark Maxwell, Mendell, Darwin, etc. are all to thank for the science you claim produced itself.

Atheists in the grand scheme of science have produced next to nothing in terms of breakthroughs or anything useful.