God tier video games 2, the revenge of the oldfags

God tier video games 2, the revenge of the oldfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z_8G7DiEBRA&list=PLAF6392BAC0F92C1F
youtube.com/watch?v=wsQq3IDOpbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is to be the 2nd post in every video game thread from here on out

youtube.com/watch?v=z_8G7DiEBRA&list=PLAF6392BAC0F92C1F

legend of zelda is so fucking overrated such garbage.....if you like zelda you're a guaranteed to be autistic and like some shit like MLP , steven universe or nintendo

Played this one though a while back so drunk I had one eye open the whole time. Still finished it without dying.

To the user that says it takes more than 2 hrs to break ff8:
all you have to do in ff8 is get a bunch of high level magic early on (drawing and GF abilities) and control your leveling. 8 is very easily broken before you even get back to balamb garden

>If you like Zelda you probably like Nintendo
you went full retard there son
also
>stop liking what I don't like wahhh

>I have no idea what the fuck I am talking about
Wew-lad.

Final Fantasy Tactics.

Great Story.
Epic Music.
Epic Gameplay.
One of the best Tactics Games ever made.

Good times.

Islands closest to heaven and hell. Best magic, and with Quistis' Degenerator, level 100 enemies were easily taken down.

FF Tactics should have had a whole spinoff series with ad nauseam sequels like the main FF.

>One of the best tactics games ever made
A2 was better.

pokemon generations 3-5, so hgss, frlg, dppt, bw/bw2, and rse
yoshi's island is also great

Loved

Not the best, not the worst, but most underrated ff

with the exception of the last segment of the game. Stuff goes off the rails with absolutely no buildup and they force you to use units that can solo the rest of the game. That said, everything in the beginning and middle is phenomenal. Probably one of the few games out there where just playing it for a few hours grinding exp is the best part

Thanks was just about to make new thread but you have already done it. I wanted to post this gem right here.

My. Nigga. Hard as shit though

you are right, it may be a good game for childs, but adults playing it are laughable

Rengeki!!

NetHack from 1987, still in development today. One of the original roguelikes.

Hell yes those were great games if you had a good joystick back in the day

I didn't have a good joystick when this came out so I bought one specifically for it. Great post.

samefag harder samefag

youtube.com/watch?v=wsQq3IDOpbs

The whole game is a treasure - I just wish it was bigger.

I always had a hard time deciding between this and Bloodlines for the Genesis.

>level 100 enemies
you're doing something wrong

I liked both series. Still have them. Easily one of the best on the PS2.

it did, kind of. There were 2 other tactics games that weren't remakes, plus you gotta include 12 and 12's RTS game

I remember there was a little forest somewhere in FF 3 (6 for you super nerds) that you could fight trex's that gave you like 40 points towards new skills or something crazy like that. But they pretty much one shot anyone with physical attacks so I used the trick where you make them invisible and then use doom and it never missed.

I didnt either when they were new but my neighbors dad was a total computer nerd and worked at the local university with computers and always had the fanciest shit so I would play it over there all the time, still a great series today even, some of the best combat flight sims ever made

that psx translation is so bad, game deserved better in that regard, considering how dialogue-heavy it was

Shining in the darkness
Shining series in general
phantasy star series
Bubble Bobble
Castlevania series

Yep. You also occasionally ran into the brachosaur that just might drop an Economizer if you were lucky.

>I am trying to make the game sound worse than it is because I am a FFT/FF7 fedora wearing faggot
Try again. It takes a few hours of grinding the fucking fish at the beach for the AP to even get the GF Quezacotl's abilities alone.

yeah, they were called T-saur's in one of the remakes. They didn't give good exp, but the AP was on point. Made it real easy to learn all summon abilities.

Many summer days.

Underrated post right here, especially shining and phantasy star

I don't know about you but this is my favorite Zelda game.

Shining Force and Shining Force EXA were fun.

Only played a few of the Phantasy Star games.

nah, I'm a FFV faggot

And i didn't say that the game was bad. I love FF8, but the systems are completely broken. It's called objectivity neckbeard

kek

it does not take a few hours, wtf are you on?

the last good zelda

had this on gameboy and only made it through about 20 minutes becuase it was boring and stupid

I posted this in the last thread but I feel like it deserves a repost.

This is fukin great

Ocarina was elder god tier though.

IV is leagues better than Bloodlines IMO

It does, ninja gaiden 2 as well

This shit right here. we used to play all fucking night on weekends

Objectivity implies the state or quality of being objective, not lying about the length of time it takes to become overly powerful in the game by exploiting the system. You can exploit any game to gain an advantage. Just like FFV's duplication bug. So fuck off with this bullshit.

Ninja Gaiden Black blew my fuckin mind years ago. Looked like a 360 game, ran at a really smooth FPS most of the time... the re-releases never captured the magic of NGB

Didn't care for ocarina or majora much

a new shine in town

>still butthurt that I'm able to admit there are flaws in something I like

you keep fanboying though, I guarantee it will get you laid

Ninja Gaiden Black blew my fuckin mind years ago. Looked like a 360 game, ran at a really smooth FPS most of the time... and such a fun fluid combat system that made you feel like the ultimate badass. the re-releases never captured the magic of NGB

When Ocarina was first released it was a blast.

HG is soooo fucking good i want to marry that game fuck

That was the last time I played it, 1998? I think? Somewhere around there

Double post because Sup Forums on mobile sucks chode

i lol'd

i just cant stand any of the 3D zeldas.

Minish Cap was ok

This comes up all the times in these threads but I've never played it and don't even really know anything about it. I mean I'm familiar with the basic tl;dr of the White Wolf universe but I don't know how the game plays. Care to fill me in?

YES, the second one is fucking amazing too
great mods for it also

You are a newly created vampire. You pick a clan (class basically) and fill out starting attributes. Then you are just thrown into the world like a baby in the woods. Los Angeles vampire underworld. You have vampire powers, you get xp for doing quests, and you advance through the story. It is a lot of fun and has some cool stuff and good voice acting.

>Lies about a game
>gets caught in lie
>attacks poster

Wew-lad.

I think you're confused. No one said the game wasn't flawed. I only openly stated that you were lying about the amount of time required to exploit the games system.

Also it is built on the same engine as half life 2 so graphics are similar. You can use guns or melee weapons. I prefer melee since having supernatural strength makes this seem easier and swords don't run out of bullets.

combat was so satisfying, but i got stuck on one certain boss and could never figure out how to beat him

Game is made of rage. Played this game a few times off and on over the years. Never beat it.

4:20pm on a saturday and you're still mad?

>Brings up another world without mentioning Flashback.

I got stuck more than once in that game. It took perseverance for sure. It's up there with Dark Souls as far as having to learn from your many ass-rapings and "git gud", although of course nobody was saying gay shit like "git gud" yet when NGB was out.

this and Ikaruga for the scrolling shooter category