Guys how can i change...

Guys how can i change? im tired of being worried and afraid person who can talk to other people because of shame of everything all time time, i really going to commit suicide at this rate, what can i do to be totally the opposite as i am now ? i want to be a non afraid person who said all what he thinks with out be afraid, what i have to do god dammit i really need help my pain is fucking big since long time ago, thanks for read me

who cant* talk to other people

Are you fucking high

why ? sorry my english

Because you write like you're high. So what's the deal you have anxiety when you talk to people

Realise that everyonea just playing a game and no one is who they pretend to be, the same way you pretend to be someone your not around everyone.

Then play the game how you want. Easiest way is to take key characteristics from pop culture icons to fit in with popular society. The same goes for most counter cultures. Learn random facts and detailed research for one subject to blend with intellectuals. Then it's all about delivery; talking speed, influxtions, etc.

Or just give up and an hero, w/e Idgf just stream it so us Sup Forumsros can have a good laugh

Sauce on the image?

See a psychiatrist. Get on some meds for anxiety, or maybe get that untreated bipolar 2 disorder taken care of. Then stop being a pussy. I'd you wanna get better you have to get out there. Make mistakes, be creepy, loose friends. One day you'll figure it all out, and you won't worry.

OP where are you if you're killing yourself now stream it

sorry my english is not bueno, yeah i want to fix that anxiety thing i dont know if its even possible because when i fix it, it only work for a while, it always comes back

im bad a t liying i always think people are reading my mind

idk sorry

i have lost tons of friends cause of this and got lots of creepy situations daily and never change, im not 30 yo and still being this way, was going good for a while when i was 23 but now is shit again, look like i dont learn from my mistakes and also im afraid of taking pills

>im not 30 yo and still being this way
*now

will post link if i do it

>sorry my english is not bueno,
It's fine, how do you fix it, do you take meds have you seen a doctor

Eh in that case sounds like your suffering from generalised anxiety disorder, but given the paranoia I'd say something like PTSD or boarder line personality disorder.

Self medicate, see a doctor, or if you have suffered some traumatic events see a therapist/work through it on your own.

i did diet and go very fit and strong, had lots of girls to talk to from parties and badoo, and date lots of girls, i was very happy back then when i was 23 for that reason, was good with my body and got lots of girls to talk and date

now im fat and got a good gf since 7 years ago so because she is good i cant dump her
and my life is boring and shit

im afraid of taking pills or waste money in doctors i want to solve it be myself is not that possible ?

i dont remember any traumatic event just my family treat my like shit

>badoo
The fuck is baddo, where are you form, and lastly at least you have a gf, it's been 7 years since I've had sex, trust me you could do much worse than social anxiety

baddo is like a tinder for PC from 10 years ago, im from spain, im ok with the people i know but with other people im not who im really are im just a fucking retarded autist

check out 100 days of rejection on youtube

Sha Rizel

Honestly why do you care, you have a gf, you've got a few friends right? If so enjoy your life, if it's shit suffer like everyone else and take the good with the bad. It can't all be bad all the time.

Yea that seems fair, try meditation there's a few good guided ones on YouTube to get you started. After that just put on some meditation music/sit in silence and just explores your thoughtsearch and keep asking yourself why until you find an answer, from they're you begin to understand why you think the way you do a and can combat unhelpful thoughts.

Alternatively, see a therapist. If you go in from scratch you'll need more sessions but if you try to do some meditation before hand to find why you think the way you do, a therapist will be able to talk you through healthy ways to heal, coping mechanisms, and that sort of stuff.

will do it now will post when i see it

i want to fuck others girls and be and say who i really want not be a fucking autistic and i dont know how, i want more, my life with my gf and few friends sucks

will read about meditation and try it, also will consider about the doctor

thanks everyone for your replies