Ask a pre-transition transgirl anything

ask a pre-transition transgirl anything

A male. You are a male.

Where are you from?
How old are you?
What is your name and your trans name?

How long have you been mentally ill?

do you consider yourself mentally ill?

When did you discover ypu were mentally ill?

Aren't you really just a man?

No such thing as trans faggot

Were you abused?

Why is it a thing so much to try and mimic a different gender, 99% of my existence I don't even acknowledge my gender at all, I just see my self as me with a dick and like girls... I don't think I'm a male or female although I know I'm a male but like it's not a "thing"

that is not a question
Sweden, 21, Rebecka and Rebecka.
I do not consider transgenderism a mental illness, however I am diagnosed with depression and I started experience that when I was ~16, around the same time I started realizing I was trans.
bad meme, Austin Powers would never discriminate against anyone based on sexuality or gender expression

Show ass pic

It's bait faggots, why would you even reply

How does it feel to be subhuman?

psychedelic mushrooms are great for depression

why are u transitioning if u think guys who like ur kind are gay ?

OP. I swear I went to school with a guy who looks EXACTLY like you. Same nose, hair, lips, colour of skin and lips, same eyes. Are you sure your initials arent L I C?

more like F A G

Why are you such a faggot

Know that feel. Hang in there. Hope things work out.

Why have you not killed yourself yet?

Fag

I grew up in a very loving home with parents who tried to avoid pushing any sexuality or gender identity on me, but cis- and heteronormativity is deeply ingrained in our society and I believe my mental health has taken damage from that, yes.
Also I was kind of emotionally abused by my caretakers in my early school years - I would cry very easily and was basically yelled at because that "was a bad thing" and i needed to "man up"

not sure what's so funnny but neat gif :)

gender identity differs in importance to different people. I don't mind too much what people "see me as", but I am very uncomfortable with the body I have and the expectaitons that are placed on me because of it, which is the main reasons i want to transition.

samefag cause no self-respecting person would console a tranny

Why are you promoting gender roles by choosing to transition to the gender that you identify with? A true modern would be themselves without submitting to the patriarchy by relying on antiquated gender roles to define themselves.

I don't actually have an ass pic, hope this pic is satisfactory.

Becoming a faggot will never make you a woman at all.
Dumb, kys.

>What's so funny
Is playing dumb like, a tactic for you faggots? You know exactly what we find funny. Your gross, backwards existence you fucking faggot.

>3 seconds apart
>Same point
>Same length

Truly a message from the gods.

Hows the process going? I'm turning 23 soon and curious.

Possibly, we need to verify that it wasn't samefaggotry first tho.

Nobody likes you.

HERETIC!

I wouldn't call this bait, I'm just bored lmao

I find it very interesting that this is such a common thing to call transgender people. I also find it interesting that I have only ever "heard" it used online, in text format. No one has ever actually uttered those words as far as I know.

lmao i'm on pills that work decently, I'm afraid mushrooms would fuck me up hard xD

odd occurance, but no. They aren't and have never been. Not posting my initials though.

lmao that's the lamest insult i've heard

because sucking dick is fucking awesome, you should try it

The process is quite simple actually.

1. Drink bleach
2. Wait

Not even you user?

SWEDEN YES

Do you spit or swallow ?

no answer?

Okay, retard. All I was saying is that we need to make sure it wasn't the same guy posting, because then it wouldn't be significant.

>I wouldn't call this bait, I'm just bored lmao
If not bait leave

Can I add sweetener? How much bleach? How often? How long is the wait? Should I drink more right after the wait period?

He's from Sweden? No wonder he is this fucked up

Nobody.

thanks

If you're pre-transition than how are you a transgirl? Wouldn't you have had to begin transitioning to be considered a transwoman?

Also, seconding I'm genuinely curious about this question

>Doesn't know about post limiter
>Doesn't get the joke

I think we know who the real retard here is.

But your mum seems fond of me

Are you gonnna chop off your wiener?

Yes, because that isn't who you are. You are a man, you hate being a man, live with it and suffer like the rest of us.

Sweden, where the men are so cucked they have decided to become women so they can also get raped by the muslims and not feel left out.

>i'm not sure if that's an attempt at trolling, but my serious reply would be "baby steps"

babysteps? You are buying into the system that oppresses you but it's okay because babysteps? It is people like you that make the world a worse place for people that want to express who they really are.

>man with a girly haircut
fixed

but i would have to actually go buy bleach for that.... too much effort and too expensive.

swallow

You're 23. Nobody likes you when you're 23.

You're a boy, not a girl

>i don't think guys who like transgirls are gay

u are on Sup Forums... that doesn't work like that

Especially if you still act like you're in freshman year.

Not 23 yet! I've got a few months before people stop liking me.

Can I stick it in your pooper?

kek

>investigative meetings
Is this step one? How does one start step one?

What the hell is wrong with me?

10/10

Would you like your Bleachtini shaken, or stirred?

to be trans simply means to identify as another gender than the one you were assigned at birth. as i was assigned male at birth, but identify as female, i am transgender. transitioning has nothing to do with it, altough some people insist that if you don't want to transition you can't call yourself transgender. i have no strong opinion on the topic.

aaand i've already answered that, but to elaborate, i don't see it as transitioning to the gender i identify with, but the body i ídentify with. i am by all means socially a girl. except some people refuse to see me as such beacuse of their antiquated views, but i support attempts at trying to change those societal views, even though i don't personally have the energy and/or drive to parttake in activities to that end

/thread

AND YOU STILL ACT LIKE YOU'RE IN FRESH-MAN-YEAR
i like that song

/thread

do you think transition was always there or just became popular by the media in the last decades like internet, etc. and do you think this indirect "support" (knowing that there are others) is the reason you fulfill your desire now?.

Why are you such a fucking fraud? Why is it your lifes work to be a Jew trap fraud?

I just turned 24, I hope what you said is true and things start to be good for me.

>ask a fag anything
Fixed it for you OP.

Gender dysphoria is a mental illness. It doesn't matter what you define it as.

Fuck it Imma help this faggot

Wait I've heard this before, song name?

Damn it Im dumb

On a site site populated by the mentally ill, I'd say it's the best illness of the lot.

Get out banana fag this is a Spider chemo thread

dump moar of u faggot before spideys kill thread

Show us you naked. Want to see what the world will be losing.

Why not both? We can eradicate this day together