Is it universally agreed upon that Happy Colored Marbles is the best track?

Is it universally agreed upon that Happy Colored Marbles is the best track?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tdMq-5PFsCc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The Argus is the best song on that album.

Third best

Zoloft

yes.

HCM > If You Could > The Fucked Jam > Zoloft > Hey There Fancy Pants

no, but it is up there. Maybe my second favorite

>The Fucked Jam
It's okay user, you don't have to pretend for us.

Am I the only one who likes transdermal celebration and I don't want it the best?

it is legitimately a great song. I feel like it's a bit misplaced being after I Don't Want It/in Quebec in general but as it's own song it's a banger.

No but I'm the only one who likes Among His Tribe the best.

On Quebec, yes. Their best song is Did You See Me on Shinola.
youtube.com/watch?v=tdMq-5PFsCc

IAWTP

Transdermal Celebration should have been the big hit from the album like how Mutilated Lips and Even If You Don't were from their respective albums.

...In the Neighborhood>Captain>Zoloft>Argus>Among His Tribe>Chocolate Town>Alcan Road>Tried and True>Transdernal Celebration>I Don't Want It>Its Gonna Be A Long Night>Happy Colored Marbles>If You Could Save Yourself>Hey There Fancypants

"I don't want it" is great, along with If you could save yourself you'd save us all"

Chocolate Town and The Argus are Ween's best songs.

I keep forgetting that Chocolate Town ISN'T from White Pepper.

quebec is shit everything ween did after the first three is only good on the demo side every officialy released lp after guava is utter garbage

>Mollusk
>Chocolate and Cheese

>White Pepper
>La Cucaracha

I liked the guitar solo a lot in "I don't want it". Transdermal celebration is nice too, but it sounds too much like a generic rock song, not too special.

Yeah the final track is top notch, reminds me of the finale of Brain Damage / Eclipse in DSoTM.

>it sounds too much like a generic rock song
Isn't that the point? I always took it to be a pastiche of alternative rock at that point in time.

I'll have to give it another listen. It just doesn't really stand out to me, but I still enjoy it.

>No one even mentions "So Many People in the Neighborhood"

I'm not saying it's the best track but it's got to be up there.

So Many People in The Neighborhood would fit in pretty well on Duck Stab!

the fuck did you just say?

all of those albums are bland and pale in comparison to the 4 track albums

funny you say that, because la cucaracha was a return to the tascam days. they rented a barn and everything.

Can not un-hear.

fancy pants might be no.1 or 2 for me

those weird ass synths and sound effects are so residents-esque you're right

I hate that song because it sounds like something that could be on their first three albums.

First time I listened to Quebec, Among His Tribe was the best imo. Then I listened to the album more and learned I liked Captain and The Argus more. Among His Tribe is still comfy as shit though. Good taste.

Captain and Among His Tribe are really boring. The Argus is great though.

The Argus and Chocolate Town are both better.