fuck off montie

Fook aawwff

One good hit is all it takes desu.

See also: Oasis.

MAYBAAAAAAYY

More like one hit Wonderwall

One more than you, hipster fagget

SOMEBODY

They had two hits. Wonderwall and Champagne Supernova.

SOMEDAY YOU WILL FIND ME CAUGHT BENEATH THE LANDSLIIIIIIIIIDE

BTFO

Early Oasis were a great band, especially Definitely Maybe era.

>one hit wonder that sold 70 million albums

cant wait for liams new single

/thread

One hit wonder everywhere except England apparently

I actually really admire oasis. The Gallagher brothers grew up very working class with no hope or future ahead for them, they came from a single mother family who had to kick out an abusive violent father that had deep lasting damage on them, without music their only hope was to be a builder or manual labourer the rest of their lives. Instead of being whiny little self indulgent losers like all the grunge artists, singing about how sad they were and shooting up heroin and all dying from suicide or heron they were hugely optimistic and made music about enjoying life, being optimistic and believing you could achieve anything despite growing up in a situation where things weren't possible or happy. What's great is they achieved all their dreams further than possibly expected. They were a group of working class lads who decided we're going to rule the world and be rock stars, came from absolutely nothing, no connections they just had immense spirit and wrote incredibly good songs and made it. All the people saying they're a one hit wonder are ignorant Americans, they're a very British band that don't really translate that well and over here they are literally one of the biggest bands there has ever been and they have countless massive hits that are still well known and enjoyed and played and sang along to the country over. Watch the film supersonic even if you're not a fan it's very insightful and inspiring.

Thanks for reminding me they exist, now I remember how much I thought they sucked back then and now how nearly nothing has changed