"I don't know if its the best football"

>"I don't know if its the best football"
Does this man have any respect for the armed forces at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/college-football/news/watch-president-elect-donald-trump-makes-waves-in-booth-during-army-navy-game/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did he just get boo'd at the Navy vs Army game?

He said he doesn't know, but I'll tell you straight up it's shit.

nah, hes just saying the truth, Army vs Navy is a shitty game

Dickhead in Chief

I agree
Football>American Football

unlike most things, he's right about this.

as for the armed forces, like most rich people, he's well aware that he needs the might of the us army to "protect our interests" aka lubricate global commerce to work in our favor instead of someone else's.

wtf i hate everything American now

memes aside it's a shit game no one gives a shit about

there were 7 turnovers
Objectively bad play

>le triple option is the way football should be played

PUKE

Here is the vid. You are not human if you don't smile when Donald J. Trump brings the bantz.

cbssports.com/college-football/news/watch-president-elect-donald-trump-makes-waves-in-booth-during-army-navy-game/

>unlike most things

t. CTR

Its funny because it's true, but the dude has no filter.

t. wearing gym alpha sweatshirt

>westpoint babbies vs annapolis babbies
Almost as bad as Ivy League """""football""""""

kek has spoken

Hes just breaking us out of our "can't take any criticism or truth" shell. It's good for us.

DUDE YOU CAN NEVER SAY TRIVIAL AND INNOCUOUS OBSERVATIONS OF THE ARMED FORCES EVEN IF IT'S TRUE LMAO

football games aren't filled with liberal trash so he was obviously cheered.

>you will live to see a President be forcibly removed from office

Feels good, man

>literally kicking and screaming, heels drumming on the POTUS' office carpet

dis gon b gud

Way to completely take what he said out of context. And anyone who thinks that was elite football is beyond help fucked in the head.

Explain to me how that's gonna happen, Tyrell.

Obviously the best football is the kind he kills

he'd be given just as much shit if he said Army or Navy can take on Bama

He'll fuck up somehow and every Democrat along with just enough Republicans will vote for his impeachment and conviction

Alternatively, he'll freak out his cabinet and they'll enact Section IV of the 25th amendment to get rid of him.

These things will happen in 2018 or 2019 after the heartland plebs who voted him in realize nothing has changed and start to turn on him

Middle America is the real America, you pleb

The Democrats have 23 senate seats up for reelection in 2018, and the gop has 8. The GOP will have atleast 10 more Senators than the Dems. They won't get a 2/3 to impeach him. The Democrat Party is screwed for the next couple of decades, esspsicallt because Trump is going to get atleast 3 surpreme court pics, and better voter ID laws will be in place to prevent Democrat fraud. Democratic Party is dead, and it will have to move away from the far left if they ever want to win again.

Kek

Obama getting elected screwed the Dem Party in the long run. No one takes them or their odentity politics seriously anymore.