I consider myself to be a feminist, let's have a actual discussion

I consider myself to be a feminist, let's have a actual discussion.

Ask me for any details you want, or ask me about something i haven't already addressed.

* I think men should have a equal opportunity to have custody over a child

* I think that if a woman hits a man he has every right to hit her back

* I don't care what people wear or do to there own body's

* I think both men and women should should have the opportunity to take time off for maternity leave, i don't think this should ever effect pay.

* I do think rape is very wrong, and should be taken seriously for both men and women it happens to.

* I do think there is a wage gap, but, I think it effects more than just women, I believe it effects people of all ages, races, ect.

* I do not think jokes should be illegal, or that freedom of speech should be taken away.

* I do think that many feminist suck, I think most of what people normally hear is just the worst barking the loudest.

Tits or gtfo

You heard of Sup Forums fagget?

Who said I was a chick, user-Kun?

Ok
DICK OR GTFO

>do to there own body's
whoa

I've looked at it, and honestly I just stay away from it.

I'm the type to try and have a conversation about a issue or something controversial but for the most part that seems to not be possible on Sup Forums

My favorite board is Sup Forums

When will you faggots ban MGM like FGM?

*their

Woops

>Woops
Whoops
Also, it's bodies

How do you feel about false rape accusations?

>I think both men and women should should have the opportunity to take time off for maternity leave, i don't think this should ever effect pay.
So men can get pregnant now?

Why shouldn't maternity leave affect pay? If I'm a company owner I shouldn't be responsible for your baby.

My view is it's better to take a % of your, and mean, wages and save them in a company fund. When you have a baby and or quit. You'll be given your money.

Also, thoughts on who should decide abortion?

Because men never take care of their children.

Also, OP. The wage gap is a myth.

I think they should be punished legally if legal action was taken against the person who was falsely accused.

People who can accuse someone wrongly of such a thing are horrible and i honestly feel no compassion for them.

I guess my point is more that it should be a opportunity for the male or other partner to be able to be in the child's life and have the opportunity to take care of a child just as much as a female does.

In my case, i was mostly raised by my father wile my mother worked, and my father was looked down on in his workplace for taking said time off.

I understand this argument, and for me it's been hard to make up my mind about this. Most people don't take any pay during maternity leave anyways, so there is no reason to have it affect normal pay.

I can respect your opinion, i don't have to agree with it.

This is a really hard topic for me to judge on, i don't personally think either FGM or MGM should be allowed.

Why do you consider yourself a feminist?

I think the normal message it sends out in plain form in fine, but people have bastardized it.

This tends to happen with all kinds things, hell look at the swastika.

I believe in equal rights for everyone, not just females, everyone.

Why not refer to yourself as an egalitarian or humanitarian?
modern feminism is a sexist ideology, feminism hasn't been about equality for 2 generations.

Blow me

So they did an in-depth study on the wage-gap recently.
Turns out that between all the overtime opportunities men take, all the overtime opportunities women don't take, sick days men don't take, extra sick days women do take, and unpaid maternity leave women do actually get paid on average $.15 more per hour than men do.
I'd personally have to dig for the article again but the facts above are empirically backed quite heavily. 9 times out of ten women don't take overtime opportunities but 17 out of 20 times men do take overtime opportunity, men use 3 days less than their alloted sick leave while women use an entire week of their alloted sick leave yearly.

Whats your take on this?

Then you're a faggot

OK, nigger, if a man wanted to proceed with an accidental pregnancy but the bitch wanted an abortion, shouldn't she need to compensate him with 1/3rd her income for 18-24 years?

He can't acknowledge it. He's a cuck.

Bump because OP is a fag

Bump because OP is a fag