You have 1 SECONDS to name a better fast food restaurant than FIVE GUYS

You have 1 SECONDS to name a better fast food restaurant than FIVE GUYS
>protip: you're an idiot

>starting a thread about fast food restaurants.

what a nourishing thread to engage in. good use of your time.

Wendy's imo, five guys has no drive thru. Better burger for sure, but wendy's has way more options and you said to name the better restaurant not just the burger. Also five guys is greasier and generally leaves me feeling more bloated.

In N Out

I can't stand Wendy's burgers. Dry as fuck and overloaded with onions.

Everything else is good, especially the nuggets.

A bit overhyped imo

Chick-fil-a

>lemonade is always god-tier
>trendies are always crispy

I think it's less overhyped, and more bang for your buck, than five guys is

my butthole
/thread

Fuck, one second wasn't long enough to type anything. God damn it.

totally agree about Chic-fil-a, Five Guys is good but the cost of a burger fries and a soda is about the same as going to a non-fast food place, kinda a rip off IMO.

BRAAAAAAP

This is what happens to you amerifats with your shitty burger diet you obese walking around with shit in your ass no water using filthy fucks!

kfc you fat fuck

Fuddruckers

BURGERVILLE

did that dude's belly evolve into a scrotum

in-n-out

This sounds like an insult from some Indian guy.

Whataburger

Britfag here, and while Five Guys is fucking outstanding and far surpasses all other high street fast foods, one aspect of it really boils the fucking piss out of me.

When I go to Burger King, the price on the board is the price I pay. VAT is included.

When I go to KFC, the price on the board is the price I pay. VAT is included.

When I go to Five Guys, the price on the board isn't the price I pay. The VAT gets added AFTER I order, and is not mentioned anywhere on the menu, on the board, or anywhere else - except the fucking receipt.

I wouldn't mind paying that price anyways, because the food is amazing. But don't try to fucking dry-bum me out of an extra 20% without asking me first, you fucking cunts.

Possibly just that location. I go to five guys and VAT is included. Are you in the midlands?

What the hell does Fallout 4 have to do with anything?

Yorkshire.

Sure you checked the receipt to the board? Double-check it next time, as a Scotfag friend of mine reported the same problem.

What you did there.

I seen't it.

5 guys even works for vegetarians...
2 grilled cheese sandwiches, 2 mediium refillable ice teas, and share a big bag of fries (1 order), like $6 each, fuck the grease, we're good.

PS: Not a vegan, fuck those fags. I also eat meat and whatever on the weekends, because gf is vegetarian, so I guess I mostly am too

ok when does the clock start?

a burger is a piece of meat between two bun
lol jesus you are a moron

in n out

Chik fil a

In & Out, nigger.

Germanfag here, i am visiting the us for the first time. Saw this thread a couple of days before.

>name something better than five guys

Okay lets have a try.

Visited a five guys for the first time in ny.

>holyshit, best burger.

Will miss it when i am back in cuckmany

The food is pretty good, but too expensive for fast food. The whole point is that its meant to be cheap and fast. I prefer kfc

chick fil a

Lol. Thread was done at in n out.

Penn station

his stomach morphed into a ballsack.

Huh, turns out there's a Five Guys near me (considering there's only like twelve in my country anyway).