Can Americans deport this Liberal Propagandists back to Britain?

Can Americans deport this Liberal Propagandists back to Britain?

The inbred Bong is spreading his bullshit better then even Jews he is working for are doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/op-edge/377066-season-john-oliver-establishment/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can you send him somewhere else? We don't want him back.

Fpbp

If you can't beat him, then you're wrong

Actually, he is pretty funny. You must be a Trumpeter or someone else who has a problem with nuance and facts.

If you wanna pull your head outta Trump's ass for 5 seconds you might find that he's correct about most things, you dumb cunt. Fuck outta here with this bullshit.

he is actually correct on most topics and if you disagree with facts you're just stupid

you sound triggered, snowflake.

At least he isn't Piers Morgan bad.

But his jokes are garbage.

I swear to god I've never seen a place so full of deluded fucking man children. I hope you're still a virgin cause breeding would be unwise for you.

I agree, deport this asshole. Entitlist bitch thinks he knows everything, just like Reddit users. Sup Forums is all reddit user now so hat's why everyone here is triggered.

go to jewtube
start a John Oliver video
pause whenever

looks like he's about to sneeze, mid sneeze or just sneezed

SAMEFAG

I think Canada would be perfect for him

Fuck I hate John Oliver the worst thing that happened since Obama

What did he do now? Insult the retarded child you made your president? Boo-hoo!

Trump? He was making business deals before you ever born, faggot

Those bad yellow teeth,beady eyes, hook nose...

I'd love it if we could get rid of the hack. This guy ought to be sucking Trump's cock since he wouldn't have a career without him.

He was already rich before he was even born

I'm so glad trump issued that trade reform with germany and china, got rid of obamacare, and started building the wall.

By listening to chinas president on north korea instead of his own intelligence community, we may just see the end of NK.

Samefag. Seems like you like sucking Trump's cock almost more than his followers and this cuck.

He won an Emmy Award before Trump was even a candidate for president.

Nobody in England knew who he was until he got famous in america

So was his brother,and what happened? Oh yeah Trump was way more clever that's why he beat politicians in their own game

Just like America doesn't know who any English people are until they get famous in America.

Cons are not business deals. Also he inherited the money he needed to start conning people, he didn't even bootstrap that.

John Oliver is making us look bad.

Meh, he's a hillbot douche. We need real leftists to go after the fascist shitstain in the WH

>can't tell what side you're on

>Just like America doesn't know who any English people are until they get famous in America.

Wait what?

Bullshit, he was working in real estate as young person and he finished hardest school of finance in America before he inherited anything.
He already has career before his father died.

Nope. But keep believing it if it makes you feel better.

Why are SJW's trying to be funny when you are not?

John Oliver called this people ''peaceful''

Kill yourself John Oliver

probably a 53 year old mom

>ifunny and sheet

Can't take a little free speech? Pussy.

He's better at manipulating the uneducated and gullible because he never stops lying.
It's a shame he can't actually govern or fulfill his promises.

i'd much rather see bill maher shot in the head

H
I

R
E
D
D
I
T

Get that piece of Libtard shit off my television!

you triggered bro?

hes funny.

but the fact is he is full of shit, and an inveterate defender of the status quo and tptb

rt.com/op-edge/377066-season-john-oliver-establishment/

>Suggesting that an Emmy Award has any prestige

How is he funny? By mocking a person who is not in studio to respond back?

You tea drinking faggot, he means Englishmen are irrelevant to Americans, no matter how famous the may be in England, or the UK, or Britain, or the Commonwealth, or whatever the fuck you are calling yourselves this week, until they make an effort to become well known in the US. They should skip the bullshit and just become famous in the US first. Not on Broadway though. So-called theater is for English faggots, and so they might as well just stay home until they have some actual talent and can make it as movie or TV stars. All theater is good for is recruiting more innocent Americans to the homosexualist/English agenda/lifestyle. I mean anyone who likes dancing, and any non-rock and roll based music are clearly homosexual and English (like there's a difference).

Actually he is not

Actually he is.