What web browser does Sup Forums use?

What web browser does Sup Forums use?

Chromium here, I like it but kinda want to swap back to FF as my go-to.

General browser debate thread

firefox

i use linux

Firefox, NSA and google aren't spying

Google Chrome
It just works.
>inb4 botnet
I don't give a fuck

operah

ff

right now iPad Safari
>inb4 sheep
Chrome on the PC

Google Chrome user. Was a FireFox user for years, and I still use it very occasionally for downloads. But stuff kept screwing up on it, videos wouldn't play, etc. Everything works fine on Chrome.

chrome works
I used firefox last decade

>Chromium

>Year 2k + 17
>Not using the superior Google Ultron

Really nigga?

Chromium, but sometimes you have to use **** sigh***** Flash to do some archival shit. (yes I know about pepper flash, but its not working right). and Chromium sometimes fucks up mp4 that isnt HTML5 and shit

I'm not sure how to update Adobe Reader so I can access this, halp

Google Ultron here too

IE

me too.
Also, try Opera Neon. I'm in love.

>Opera botnet
Explain please

Safari, Firefox, using Opera cause a website I need for school requires Chrome, but Chrome is absolute shit.

is there any browser that doesn't keep track of all your browsing shit and sell it to 3rd party

Chrome Web Browser-is Simply the Best. I don't GIVE A FUCK what anybody has to say they don't know what they're talking about. Best security, best features, quickest browser etc. if you want to get hit by a drive-by use FF If not use chrome

I really appreciate how Edge tries it's damndest to get you to pay attention to it, like a shitty dog or the wife you have locked in your basement.

Used opera for the longest time. But it crashed on a blocking read call to a trimming ssd one time too often.

Chromium now. Wish it played proprietary mp4s and auto-embedded swfs, but otherwise it's k.

Google Ultron.

A while back the IT guy at my work installed it on my PC. I've been using it ever since. It's like Chrome, but way more powerful - it's what NASA uses apparently.

NOT CHROME. Never anything similar to it or anything made by Google.

Opera.

hats off to the browser master race

>The NSA isn't spying on me because I use firefox
Well, user. I've got something to tell you.