Is there actually ANY evidence ofna flat earth?

Is there actually ANY evidence ofna flat earth?

there are tons of evidence

Dinosaurs never exist.

does the earth look curved to you fool?

no

that's very easy to photoshop

and the lizard overlords that run the world also control the weather, that's why seasons exist, not because of the curvature of the earth, right?

i made t his just to prove how wrong you are

He has a point you know

I never noticed this before, but that gif could actually be wrong

correct

No there is no evidence, and anyone who believes in flat earth is retarded.

Can any flat earth believer tell me where the edge of the world would be? And what exactly would happen if you where to go there?

>there's no evidence
>when you go outside the world is flat

the apparent retrograde motion of mars, and you can see it with your own eyes every year

>inb4 the sky is just a projection

Not sure if troll or retarded

>just because the world is flat means there's an end to it.

when you reach an "edge" you just end up on the other side of the world.

Its all seamless

>drawing not to scale
>tower not perpendicular to the curve of the earth
what were you proving again?

>blown the fuck out by the most common piece of evidence
>"well you're retarded user"

kek

>603 feet over 205920 feet equals 80 degree curvature

are you retarded?

how would you describe that flip?

>when you go outside the world is flat
>mfw hills

>can't handle tiny exaggerations to prove a point
>gets buttfrustrated by the fact that the curve in the real photo might be too large

God made this world out of His imagination and divine will. I think he can keep us upright lol.

it's like an endless mirror

>hill ---> flat ----> hill ---> flat

you know you're wrong user

like in a video game? in the center are the continents, and then sea streches to infinity?

no the sea just returns back to the continents

Yes because there have been so many pictures of the 'Icey rings' that stop us from falling off the earth, oh wait

flat earthers are just retarded contrarians whofeel like they need to debate science because they have nothing better to do with their lives

>God made this world out of His imagination and divine will.
The God excuse, the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument.

Go on

And what happens if you go straight up, say, in a rocket as far as the moon supposedly is?

so if you zoom out far enough, you'll see the same continents multiple times?

Dude just look outside

If the earth is flat why the fuck would there be time zones?

Flat earther are social punchlines

>flat earthers are so stupid they actually believe there is a dome, or ceiling to the universe. They think there are no rockets or satellites anywhere because they would just collide with the dome.

Evidence is not verifiable proof

youtube watch?v=VNqNnUJVcVs

you go up into the sky and the electromagnetic field of the earth bends the light so it looks like we are in a ball. It bends the light so much that you can only see a small part of the earth and you have to travel through space in order to see the whole thing which makes it look like a sphere.

Domes are round though. How do they figure that works over a flat earth? How do they account for timezones? Why don't they realize it's obvious they've never traveled anywhere in the world, especially anywhere with high elevation?

if you zoom out you'll be in space. and space distorts the light so you can only see a small part of the earth at a time and it makes it look like a ball

never said it was dumb nigger

>there are tons of evidence
>there are

>that's very easy to photoshop
It's not photoshop. It's optics.

° is a right angle.
>>More than 90° is an obtuse.
>>Less than 90° is acute.
>>Picture presented shows an obtuse an angle noted as an acute angle.
>>fkn wat¿

I've been in a jet multiple times, from Midwest down to Florida and Texas. Clearly you have never actually flown. Why do you make stuff up and proceed to act as if it isn't obvious to other people? What do you feel you need to prove by lying and ""believing"" in flat earth? Are you afraid to go anywhere in the world, and this is how you compensate?

>space
>distorts the light
There's no mass to distort the light except Earth, but that wouldn't make it look round. It looks round because it's fucking round.

In what 3D universe would gravity hold a celestial body into a flat disc instead of a sphere?

optics that could be photoshopped

>Just because I've flown in a jet means the earth isn't flat
>when a glass dome distorts a flat object, the object is now a sphere.

kek

Think about this.

You walk around the earth completely to where youd end up where you started. You would ALWAYS be walking on a flat surface [for simplistic sake] and walking straight until you ended up back where you were.

You will always keep walking forward on the ground which is flat and is always straight. Sure the earth obviously isnt flat since weve seen it from an outside perspective but from OUR view [Our human first person view] we see the earth as flat and interact with it as flat.

woke

Basically no.

There is evidence if you consider being so close to a car's license plate evidence that a car is just a license plate.

The only evidence that the earth is flat is due to its size being so large that at the distance we see things, it looks basically flat. But if you just move away from the earth a bit, it becomes more and more clear that it isn't flat.

There is no evidence that would plausibly contradict the "earth is round" theory. Like, we originally thought light was a particle, but then we did some experiments which indicated it behaved like a wave sometimes, so we had evidence which seemingly contradicted a simple "light is a particle" explanation.

There is no evidence like that that indicates a flat earth. No, "But then how do you explain X? Wouldn't the earth need to be flat to explain X?" It's all just a matter of "It looks flat from here."

But why photoshop if it's real anyway?

How would the glass dome distort light and "create the illusion of a sphere" if I'm flying parallel to the surface of the earth and >under the dome?

Yes, actually. Is the earth was flat the Horizon would appear to stretch to infinity.

The fact there IS a horizon is evidence of curvature.

so if space distorts the light, and earth looks like a ball from space, that would also mean that the sun is flat. How can can ther be night, if the sun is a plane?

If the earth is flat then wtf are mountains and hills?

>there's no mass to distort light
>hundreds of miles of atmosphere with nothing in it

hmmm. who is bullshitting who now?

because its not real. its fake

no you're in the dome. that's the atmosphere

You people r so fucking stupid, if the earth was round god would have said so when he wrote the bible 6k years ago. Wake up people!! How can you be so stupid?!?!?

Nigger you can't even do angles correctly. Go back to 10th grade and try again.

Is the earth was flat?

THE EARTH IF FLAT STUPID!

every "3d" videogame ever

Of course not

>light can travel to something it has no pathway to

If you go into space and it blocks you from seeing the earth, then its going to block the light too

guys...CHILL

Well played

There's not ENOUGH mass to distort light to a degree that a flat object would look like a sphere

Nigger you can't even spell.

that point is moot anyway. flat earthers don't even believe in gravity.

I asked you how the light is distorted. "That's the atmosphere" doesn't explain anything. Explain

what keeps things from flying off into space then?

>theres not enough mass
>but there is enough mass to block out the stars during the day

kek try again

You really have no understanding of how light works. You're not a physicist, not even remotely close. I bet you don't even know basic math.

they are dumb enough to say that buoyancy and density makes things "fall".

Gravity cannot exist on a flat disc so they had tom come up with something.

Also; some of them say that the flat earth is moving upwards at 9.8m2....they are that fucking stupid.

God

>how is the light distorted
>i've never looked through a fisheye lens before

Op get yourself a bunch of ballons like 2 to 5 thousand helium ballons or maybe weather balloons enough of them to space mission your ass in a lawn chair. when you get high enough take a photo of the earth let us know if its flat or round. Hopefully your ballons pop and than you can experince gravity at terminal velocity.
Faggot

sticky feet

Just sayin, picrel is how sun should be visible on sky from melbourne australia if earth was flat, with each dot representing change in one hour. Horizontal axis is centered on north with 180 degree fov. Vertical axis represents elevation, 0 being ground, 90 degrees being zenith. Throughout the day sun would oscillate back and forth around geograpgical north, it would never set.

>destroys you on a point
>"YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PHYSICS OR MAHT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

stay buttmad

Okay and where is the fisheye between my eyeball and the sky when I'm under it yet high enough to be next to the clouds? You keep answering with condescending comments but have yet to actually explain anything objectively

You're all idiots for even debating thing shit

they always ignore these posts.

but if the earth is infinite to all sides, and viewed from space, only a ball, space would have optics that should also work vice versa, in terms, that the sund, viewed from the earth looks like a ball, because space shapes the flat sun like that... and a flat sun would not allow a night to happen in my understanding, without the earth plane and the sun plane crossing somewhere....

the air is the fisheye

Nothing is "blocking" stars during the day, they're all still there but you can't see them because the light from the sun is too bright.

You're a joke lol you can't explain any of the crap you claim to believe. Jokes make me laugh :)

I've flown in a plane and have been high enough in the sky to see the curvature of the planet. Heck you can even climb certain mountains for the same effect. Light would have to pass THROUGH a curved surface BEFORE reaching my eye to "distort" a flat earth and make it up to seem curved when it's not. But if I'm in a plane or on a mountain, there is definitely nothing between my eyes and what I'm looking at. The flat earth theory says a dome is above the earth, so the way light actually works means the dome wouldn't have any affect on my vision down below relative to where my eyes take the light in.

Refreshing

NOT

IF

REALITY

ITSELF

IS

CURVED

You didn't destroy him on anything

i'm just trying to find non biblical evidence of flat earth and i still didn't find one, even simple math (trigonometry) proves flat earth wrong

>can't even explain your crap
>i've been explaining all of it