Chad's in real life

Do you know or are friends with a Chad?
I work with "Chad" and have some stories. If you know or work with a Chad, share your stories below.
>Chad is anxious around the office
>"hey Chad you allright buddy"
>nah user Im tired as fuck today, I was up late last night, do you want an iced coffee Im going to get one
>Yeah sure Chad, Ill take one, heres a couple bucks, "no worries user, I got it"
>ten minutes later super hot blonde a 9/10 shows up, with two iced coffees
>I see Chad walk up and give her a hug, she is so happy to see him, just by him gracing her presence has made her day
>"hey user" come get your coffee Becky brought for you
>Oh Hi Becky, Im user thanks for the cof, YEAH WHATEVER the only reason I brought it is because I thought Chad was going to drink two!
>Chad laughs so hard, I sulk back to my desk
>Becky flirts with Chad hard for ten minutes, then he tells her to get lost, which she does, on the way out she is saying make sure you call me
>Chad comes over to my desk, dude shes such a stupid slut, I banged her last night, then made her bring us these coffees, you want me to get her to suck your dick? Thanks Chad but I have some pretty good luck on my own! (I dont, Im a loser)

Most chads are cool guys. They don't try hard to look cool in front of other normies

>chad has a chandelier installed in his bedroom
>his bedroom is in an apartment he shares with another chad
>"Hey user" come here look at this
>shows me picture of said chandelier, its got womens panties hanging from it
>"are those panties Chad?"
>yeah dude everytime I bang a dumb slut, I have her hang her panties on the chandelier
>"but but Chad, dont the other girls get jealous"
>"yeah sometimes, but I dont give a fuck, theyre all sluts"

thats the thing Chad is the coolest guy without even trying, I legit think he feels bad for me sometimes because Im a normie

>"hey user, can you cover for me for a couple minutes"
>no prob Chad
>Chad comes back 30 minutes later with another girl who could be a model
>"hey user come over here and give brittney a big kiss on the lips"
>"haha come on Chad, you know Im busy over here with invoices"
>"Im kidding user, she just sucked my dick, isnt that right Britt?
>"OMG CHAD why are you telling that loser!"
>Britt laughs, Chad laughs, I laugh (cry on the inside)

this, dont hate because they were born with features women like, most ive met have been bros who just happen to have no clue about the woes of pussy drought

Show me a pic of said chad

This new girl has been bringing Chad cigs, coffee, snacks, lunch basically anything he wants
This is a 9/10 throwing them self literally at a Chad, he doesnt care, treats her like shit, bangs other girls and she doesnt care all she wants to do is date Chad
One day Chad has an animated conversation with her in the smoking area, I can see from my desk, it ends with her crying into her hands and running back to her car
Couple days later ask Chad what was up
>"Oh nothing user, just had to set her straight, she was getting too clingy, you know the feeling right"
>Yeah totally Chad, I just broke it off with a girl this weekend!
>Oh cool man lets go out this weekend and get drunk
>Chad invites me out!
Chad looks like the Portuguese soccer player ronaldo, like no BS, just like this
>first pic i could find of ronaldo

heres the thing hes so good looking girls and guys hit on him

ITT: Stories that never happened born from the deranged minds of cuck fetishists

god damn leaf, this shit happend. Im not getting cucked, I have no skin in the game so they say

Chad seems like a good guy why not go out with him some night?

wow nice fiction m8

>be me kinda scrawny, 120lbs, 5'7 at office
>chad 6'3 invites me to party at his house for some reason
>everyone gets drunk
>he admits to me that he's gay
>says he wants to fuck my boipucci
>brings me to his room
>too drunk to do anything really
>fucks me in the ass and cums
>I enjoy it for some reason
i'm not sure what to do now

he obviously likes you as a bro on some level, hang out and learn from him, if he embodies on some level what you want to become

he is a really good guy, and I am going out with him, he always looks out for me at work and will lend a hand if i need it, im not complaining about him, just telling his awesome stories
this is real life
will I become a Chad then?

>be kid me
>14
>train boxing and know some other shit
>one i'm in a park with a load of chads
>one of them says "bro wanna wrestle?"
>"no"
>"c'mon"
>"no"
>"c'mon"
>"no"
>"c'mon"
>"aight fuck it i guess"
>mfw i throw him to the ground
>everyone starts looking at us
>chad #2 says to chad #3
>"i bet you could fuck him up"
>chad #3 says
>"aight"
>he's stronger than chad #1
>he can't
>i don't throw him to the floor but he doesn't throw me either, he quits
>chad #1 comes back again
>i throw him to the floor twice
>finally, on his 4th try does he throw me
>mfw instant respect

you may. apart from the genetic element, chad-ness is a state of mind. it's basically going from a sellers perspective to a buyers perspective.

there is no such thing as a 14 year old chad

Yeah, my best friend in college was a Chad. Very relaxed, cool, and had the same beliefs as me. We drank, worked out, and partied together. It was really fun. He was into sports and I was into this shit. I'm no Chad, but being friends with him was cool.

There's a Chad in my office, he's fucking awesome. I'd take Chad over 100 maladjusted rage-filled autists (Sup Forums).

more popular than you, somewhat stronger, have a gang, etc. they were a bit older than me at that time too

>I legit think he feels bad for me sometimes because Im a normie
>Im a normie
>normie

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This

My roommate junior year was a Chad.
In that year he fucked on average 2 random chicks a month. And that was just what he'd bring to our place. Some weekends he wouldn't show up at all.

So I'd say he easily fucked at least 30 girls that year

>pol
jesus I havent fucked 30 girls in my whole life...

the best piece of advice I have ever seen on 4chins

It was Rosco from exodus right?

those are called cockbites

I haven't fucked one.

I am a chad.

>Thanks Chad but I have some pretty good luck on my own! (I dont, Im a loser)
Why not take advantage of the opportunity?

what are you doing on Sup Forums on a saturday night

I have never met a Chad in real life. I'm convinced all the stories are Sup Forums fanfiction

Getting high.

same

>wanting chad's sloppy seconds
top cuck

c'mon man I have some self respect, I may not get the caliber or quantity of girls Chad does but I do get lucky sometimes, and I dont want Chad to become my pimp
I can assure you all of OP's stories are real
yeah im not going to let Chad cuck me

end it,degenerate

For the safety of the girls involved I hope he was a show-er and not a grower

Accidentally walked in on him one time after a shower and that thing had to have been 7 inches flaccid

dude come we need you were under attac k

>Have chad roommate
>He sees me smoking weed with some guys
>Some other day he shows up with a joint in my room.
>"Hey user I didn't know you smoked weed and hung out with those guys."
>implies that he thought I was a loser.
>I can hang out with the weed guys because I know only one guy.
>"Hehe yeah Chad I do."
>I rarely smoke weed, just to fit in.
>He kinda likes me because I backed him up against the muslim kid. We smoke together, he starts talking about how many chicks he has banged last week.
>"So user you had sex before?"
>I tell him I had sex before, had a couple of gf's, going to prostitutes some times.Didn't want to push chad bullshit on him because he wouldn't believe me. I'm not really attractive.
>tfw I'm actually a kissless virgin who never had a gf in my life. About to hit 20 now.

>you want me to get her to suck your dick?

I'm not an autist or anything but whenever I hangout with a guy who offers to give me a girl's number or hookup me up with one I can't help but imagine that he's trying to fuck me somehow

Swapping girls you don't plan on ever dating isn't really cucking, it's just a little gross. In all honesty it's better to fuck after a friend then some random nigger.

How frequently are these creatures spotted? I live in a college town, there's a lot of nice looking pussy. Most of the dudes I meet who are good looking are just moderately muscular and don't command the near-mythical level of charisma as "Chad." The closest I can think of are the Pikes, they're giant roided up cokeheads, but even still all women in a 500 foot radius aren't eyeing them up like pieces of meat.

BEGONE FROG POSTER
BACK TO R9K

most chads respect redpilled guys, never had a problem with them when i entered the workforce

and you may find this hard to believe but i look like a huge dork. but i handle IT, so maybe they don't look at me like i'm one of the betas maybe

Why is this thread on pol?

I only know one
yeah i didnt let chad cuck me

Checked and Kek'd hahaha

Thread about "chads" on Sup Forums and im the one who should fuck off to r9k?

>years ago at college
>share dorm with asian kid who speaks bad english
>he's very shy and timid, especially around girls, ESPECIALLY around blondes
>slutty girl from one of my classes notices my door open, stops by and says hi for a few minutes
>she looks like sophie dee with small tits, almost as nice an ass, but a bit chubbier
>introduce her to roommate, he's shy, goes back to work
>slutty girl playfully bumps her butt on my crotch as she's leaving
>roommate thought i was a total chad

Fuck I wish he was right. I got head from her once in my car, never got to have sex though. I later found out she was a coalburner so I never touched her again after that.

>roommate's face when he thought i was a chad though

This is true. I'm a chad but autistic enough to make videos for user faggots on anime-themed buttplug review forum.

chads aren't usually the smartests ones, but they're pretty cool.

source: i'm chad

Just enjoy your life brothers. Chadness will come as soon as you stop worrying about dumb shit, and as soon as you start mastering your antisocial reflexes.

it's ok, most of this board grew up starving for positive male role models. you just don't recognize what that looks like

I looked Sophie Dee up, user you can do better

worked with a Chad at my old job. his parents were the owners of the company so he basically did whatever he wanted. Fucked all the girls who worked there that were 6/10 and above.
>be me
>a 7/10
>ignored since there is a 10/10 Chad in the work place
>except there is a 7/10 girl who hasn't been touched by Chad yet
>become close to her
>we hang out a lot
> getting closer to intimacy with her
> all of a sudden Chad starts paying attention to her, because I guess she's been untouched by him, so it's now her turn to ride his one man cock carousel.
>he invites her over
>plead with her not to do it
>oh user, chill out, I just want to see what he wants.
>mfw another one bites the dust
>she confessed they fucked bareback
>she ends up getting herpes
> find out 4 other girls from work got herpes from him.
>quit and never talk to her or any of them ever again.

b/c pol is just btards from a decade ago

start a family, guys.

You should hang out with Chad. Good lesson to learn social dynamics.

I grew up with a guy that was a Chad. Hed get pussy all the time. Then he got into the NHL and his FB comments were all from these hot chicks blatantly and publicly trying to get him to fuck them.

He cucked an acquaintance of his and the fucking retarded cuck married her anyway.

Get out.

Don't really post here much but figure this is a good outlet to share some knowledge. I could be considered a chat and most people take me for one as I am a bit of a fitizen . I notice people's view of me rapidly change once I start to speak especially about politics( been browsing pol for at least 5 years and fairly well read on politics in general) I am also very well spoken with a fairly large vocabulary (love using the vastness of the English language)

Anyways I wasn't always a Chad. Had a core group of friends in school from grade 1 to 8 pretty much then they turned on me.Was bullied in grade 8 and 9 because at that age I was weak and feeble as well as a bit of a computer geek. then went to another school and changed and fit in pretty much immediately . Anyways I live In vancouver and have experiences with all types of people. I'm approaching 30 with a good job and have had girlfriends ever since about grade 7 on and off longest relationship is over 2 year's which I am in now with a girl that is hot.

Anyways here's your chance to get some insider information from a dude who knows both sides of the spectrum ask me anything :)

I only know one chad and he's like 5'4/5 but real good looking. We hang out every weekend and he fucks some random girl every time. I'm 6'2 and moderately attractive but I wear weird shit sometimes and only have sex like once a month. Being tall doesn't automatically make you chad.

my group of friends are a bunch of degenerate chads
it's great for going out but they don't always have a lot of substance

A. she's kinda cute and has beautiful eyes
B. I've done better and I never said I was a chad, some confused nip thought I was

This is true.

>paki
>chad

Not possible, Chad doesn't work in IT or stink of shit

You friends with Connor mcdavid or something?

>not tag teaming hoes with your bros
Fucking prudes

>getting cucked by a 5'4" manlet at 6'2"

wew lad

this
chads are bros

the nicest people to me in high school were chads

the people who bullied me were usually ugly normies with mental problems

Male bonding at its' finest

>If you know a someone is having sex with a girl that means you're being cucked

nigger what

I know a "loser" Chad
>24 years of age in a classroom made almost entirely of 18-19 year olds
>Tall, white, skinny but still muscular, nice face
>talks like a fresa (rich faggot)
>Has two daughters with to different women and does not take care of them
>constantly arrives late to class and with a hangover
>all he does is for attention and does not realize that he is only a clown
>Thinks that he is socially smart but always ends up making himself look arrogant

>>>r9k

Only CHAD I ever knew had played football for Auburn, worked at Gear Wrench and was 6'7". He was CHAD as fuck: muh football, muh workout, min MBA, yet he was a good friend. He was half woke due to growing up in Georgia: Bushmaster locked and loaded, go bag and pistol carry. He used to get clients that gave him baseball tickets. Him and all his Chad friends would not let me pay for beers because I was a teacher. They were actually pretty chill.
I told him that I used to make fun of dudes by calling them CHAD, but that he destroyed that for me. Where ever you are CHAD, I hope you are doing well!
If we could actually get chads to become strident Nationalist. We could be set.
>bow to your CHAD Nationalist over lords.

Wannabe chads are some of the worst people in the world. Real chads are laidback. Still jelly about the pussy distribution ratio though.

Did you became the King of Chads?

Sounds like a regular Mexican desu

I know a real mega-chad, and I understand the fascination desu. His face is a symphony of powerful male features. No homo, just being around that guy is fucking inspiring. Not sure why - it just is. Makes you want to GOGOGOGOGO

Random aside: Does anybody else find it a little emasculating to go to the coffee shop and order a SMALL coffee?

Whenever I am at the coffee shop I always order a medium or large, drink what I want of it, then dump the rest out in the parking lot. The extra few cents on a bigger cup are worth to avoid ordering a SMALL coffee.

I'm glad we've finally cleared that up, the term has been getting thrown around a lot.

I'm friends with a few. I'm their favourite normie because I don't give them any special treatment and am honest with everyone.
Chads can be quite brilliant and deep thinkers, but because they are so successful with women and so popular with other men, they can get pegged as being vapid fucks who only care about banging stacy and drinking beers with friends.

That would imply that he is short and brown

I was at the mall today and every second I was just thinking about how much of a loser I am, surrounded by all these Chads left and right, working at the phone company booths.

Has anyone else noticed that it's always Chads and Staceys working at the phone company booths? It's like they're the the centers of the 80/20 rule.

>start new job in new city
>Chad is my cube mate
>"user you work too hard"
>Chad proceeds to show me every conceivable way to slack off around the office
>tells me stories about all his ridiculous sexual conquests
>invites me over to drink PBR tallboys and chill occasionally
>introduces me to girls
>probably realizes how autistic I am but never gives me shit for it

Chads are usually solid guys honestly

He doesn't want to reveal to Chad he's a loser

Enjoying your first day so far?

Not really. I'm not trying to be a caffeine addict like the rest of my family so I only drink small coffees. You sound like you're thinking too autistically into it. Who actually cares what size you get.
In fact, it sounds like you've become a victim of corporate mind control. Now you will never order a reasonably sized drink because of the imagined perceptions you've generated solely in your mind of what your friends and strangers think of you based on your order.
Pathetic.

same here!

That sounds pretty cool.

that guy seems pretty alright lol. kind of a faggot but whatever. i don't know any chads i'm a scrawny nerd whose only friends are girls in their late teens and an early 30 somethings jewish sports better.

I order small coffees all the time. It's more emasculating to not order the size coffee you want because you're that insecure

Chads I know are pretty ok guys, usually dumb and didn't go anywhere near as far as I have in life financially, but they are good guys to hang out with. They hook up with girls a lot because 7-10's throw themselves at them. This chad I knew for a long time somehow would hold the complete attention of the top attractive girls at our high-school. We had a small class and he had a Chad friend, but honestly, out of a 46 person class, these two guys dated most of the girls. We had about 27 girls in the class, I think these 2 fucked 15 of them before high school was over.

When they got into relationships, I'd try to go out with some of the 7's, still fail, she'd still be paying attention to him. Somehow he'd occupy like 3-4 girls at a time.

I resented the one that was my friend at the time, but looking back he only behaved like any guy would with that attention, he was never actually bad to me. I wish I could go back in time and treat him more fairly. We'd work out together and I could rival him, I just didn't look like him. But it was always more of a rivalry than anything else.

He got married and had a couple of kids, he's a painter/worship team leader. I learned from him how to behave around girls. Also, put effort in to working out, the world isn't fair, reach your potential and you always stand a better chance.

Here's the thing. I worked out more and performed better or on par with either chad. But the larger of the two, he just had a perfect body and he was strong. But he never worked out, he would eat anything he wanted well after college and he just looks like a goddamn model. I hit a gym 3 times a week and still only rival what he can lift when he forgets to go to a gym at all for 2 months. It's total horse shit. People have different body types period.