steamcommunity.com/id/lordofhellbound/
or fucking send me some money so I can buy it myself
paypal.me/mariusjmecherul

come on you fucking jews, send me some shit

no

Post an ass pic and I'll consider it

here you go fag now give me some cash

Nice ass dude.

I've considered it as promised, and I've decided not to. Thanks for the fap material tho!

What system are you asking for?

Whore.

You get nothing from us, you filthy romanian.

give me your money you piece of shit nigger

Not unless you say something nice about black people.

they're filthy subhuman niggers, would would be better off without them

Guess your not getting resident evil 7.

fuck you, they're plenty of faggots here who can buy it for me, I don't need a nigger-lover to get it for me

>trader
>romania
kill self entitled sack of shit

why don't you suck my dick? bitch!

Oh yeah, look at the pack of people just getting in line to get it for you.
Whatever, your loss faggot.

most of the people here and useless shits like yourself, I'm just waiting for a decent person to buy it for me, unlike you fucking shit-stains

you are all a bunch of nigger loving cucks, fucking pathetic shits, can't even buy me a game, useless faggots

why don't you suck on more e-dick for a shit game shit skin

Trips have spoken, you ain't getting shit faggot lord.

you fucking useless buttholes aren't good for anything, fucking useless faggot retards, bunch of fucking shits is what you are all, fucking cocksuckers, this website if full of homosexuals and nigger loving cucks, get a life

>Pathetic
>Kand buy himself a game
Go back to your shit stained hut in Budapest you filthy Romanian.

fuck you nigger

also can someone buy me the game all ready, I waste time with stupid nigger idiots here on this shitty website

Sure, I'll buy it
If you say something nice about black people.

they are nice if they stay in Africa

Not nice enough.

they are good for cotton picking and are friendly if they chain is strong on their ankles

That's a nice start I guess.
Here, let me help you out, repeat after me:
I like big black cock in my asshole.

you love if niggers fuck your ass? either you are trash woman who deserve to burn in fire or a homosexual nigger loving piece of shit, it's people like you who destroy this world, fuck you

Uh, so close, guess you're not getting a game today faggot.

I don't need a game today faggot for nigger loving cuck-fucks like you

I'm not the one that made a thread and started begging for it like a bitch asking for cum.

come of you fucking shit cocks, send me monkey or the game you fucks, if all you stupid fucking idiots send me 1 dollar then I can buy game myself, cmon you dumb bitches go go go

I take, I don't brother, you bitch

COME ONE YOU STUPID FUCKERS, BUY THE GAME OR LOSE THE GAME

It doesn't seem to be working, why don't you beg for me some more, maybe I'll consider buying the game for you if you beg to me like a slut begging for a dick.

You stupid, worthless, fuckers... . You are such useless idiots! You can not even do so much as buy me this game or transfer me some money on my paypal account. You are all pathetic fucking shits, useless dumb fucking retards.

Yeah, that's right, beg some more. Lick the underside of my balls you filthy slut.

I don't need your pity you fucking fag, your mother will suck on my dick tonight, because she is my bitch, everyone fucks her fitly cunt, what do you say about that?

I say keep going, I'm almost there.

I got bored by you fucking idiots... I'll just make another thread later, just say some shit like "i'd really love it if someone got me RE7 :3" richfags go for that shit, no body will know it is I who they are buying for... peace off you fucking retarded nigger loving fucks, ;)

But I already took pictures of this thread, so they will know.

Just look, such low standard that he degrades himself by posting his ass like a cheap whore. for a game, what a faggot.