WWYD Snuff/rape/torture edition

WWYD Snuff/rape/torture edition.

I want to force her head into that toilet. I'd piss all over the back of her head and slam the toilet seat down over it. While I have her head pinned and she's struggling to breathe and keep her head above the piss water I'll yank those shorts down and shove my cock in her tight asshole, she's gonna try and reach back to scratch me with those nails but I'll grab her hand and bend her fingers back until they break. Finally as I'm pounding her ass I'll leaked her bite the rim of the toilet and as she's crying, face wet from piss and toilet water, I'll slam the seat down on her over and over breaking her jaw until her pretty face is no more And I'm cumming into the asshole of her convulsing dying body.

Replies 4 replies

Wwyd?

on the left

I want to take her shoes off to expose her pretty feet and bind them together, then I would take that belt off of her and hang her by her neck from the ceiling with it. As she struggles and kicks I would pulls her legs down forcing her to give me a foot job with her last dying thrashes.

I would have her lay on her back like that but with her head in a guillotine. I would force her to keep the metal handle attached to the rope holding the blade up clenched between her teeth while I thrust deeper and deeper into her.

Wish I had the creative mind to write something for you guys, but I don't I'm afraid.

But anyway, WWYD?

Catch her like that and rip one of those titties out of her dress. I'll bite her nipple as hard as I can until she screams. Push my cock into her cunt and wrap my hand around that little neck until she starts to turn blue. Pound her pussy while I punch her pretty face into her skull until I cum over the mess.

heres another of her.

Wwyd to her ?

she looks like she's into kinky stuff so I would lead her up to the bed room by those piercings and start by stripping her down to find out what other ones she's got.

Got more of her?

Yeah but unfortunately not nudes wise, on my phone at least.

I'd fuck her until she had no shit left in her body. Yea.

This innocent tease, wwyd?

any showing off her legs or feet? Even better if shes in some legware (tights, stockings, long socks)

Same

wwyd bros?

Yes but to the legs & feet but not currently on my phone, I just got a new one cause my other just fried.

what do you have of her that you can show off?

How would you rape,snuff, or torture her?

Only pics like this, but if you give me your kik I could Download the good stuff off of my PC for you

sorry no kick, would like if you post them here though and keep the thread going.

I can't at the moment

none?

No nudes or anything you'd get off on just basic pics

lets see them any way

no one? you all gay or somethin?

This girls a major hoe around lol

how would you fuck her? she loves getting creampied and double stuffed

I would start by tying her up and securing her head in place, I would then take a chisel and smash out her front teeth. I would carefully measure if the hole is big enough for my cock, If not I would take a large drill bit and bore away her gums and jaw bone to make it big enough. I'd be careful to leave her lips in tact.

I would then wire whats left of her jaw shut and secure a plastic bushing in place to protect my rock hard cock from whats left of her teeth and any bone fragments.

I'd leave her chained up and held in that position and her diet would consist mainly of my piss and a few times a day my cum after I feel those soft lips sliding on my cock. If she gets too famished I would force feed her some dog food or rotting fruit.

Got any showing off her body?

I'd tied her up on her knees with her hands behind her back, I'd then put a ring gag in her and fuck her mouth till my dick is diamonds, I'd then force it into her eye socket until it either hurt me or her eye ball poped making a new hole in her head for me to fuck. If it starts to hurt I'll just go back to fucking her mouth and prying her eye out with my thumb.

Bonus points if I get it to pop out in tact and can force her to suck her own eye ball while I skull fuck her.

This little slut fucks whoever I tell her

what else would she do for you? would you be willing to give her up for some ones sadistic pleasure?

Absolutely. I want her to realize her place is to serve men

wwyd with her? shes a cock hungry slut

It would be so hot to have her tied up helpless spread out on a table, being used buy stage men till the time comes to house her off and share her. A large saw is placed over her midsection just above her waist.

Are you okay with her being sawed in half so one of us can fuck her face while the other fucks her pussy and tight ass hole on the other side of the room?

I would stuff her pussy with bacon so the dog eats her out while she licks my cock.

?

The lefty

Fuck yes, want to see that bitch used and mutilated for being a whore

has she ever been tied up and abused?

Do you think she'd agree to being tied up and snuffed like that, so the last moments of her twitching pelvis gets one man off while her last breath is also taken as she runs out of energy sucking a cock.

I've tied her up and fucked her, shared her with multiple guys before. If we tied he up she wouldn't have a choice, we could druge her up or get her drunk

any pics of her tied up?

It would be so much hotter if she accepted her only purpose in life was being a cum dumpster and was willing and eager to be cut into pieces and used as fuck toys.

Anyone wana rape her

Yeah that would be amazing

I'd love to see her with her hands bound too, completely helpless just like she would be as the saw drags across the soft skin of her belly. Would she accept that she's never going to be able to feel it filled with a warm load of cum again?

Is that Diana Vey??

I would jack off onto her smiling face letting it drip down onto her tan chest and then slowly soak into that dress.

These sisters

Good shit.

Would u

any takers?

Definitely

wwyd

would she still have that sly smirk while shes getting railed and a razor sharp steel blade is hanging above her ready to slice right through her pretty little neck.

How / what would you do to her

I would make her deep throat those flowers stem first while I fucked her up the ass then pulled out to wipe my shit covered dick across her dress and quickly blow my load over any unstained parts of it

She's the innocent shy type. Doesn't "believe in" using the pill. Have fun

She's so full of herself she always has that smirk. Would love someone to teach the slut a lesson and put her in her place.

Which one and WWYD?

I would cut a strip right down the middle of her chest to her stomach and peel her open. I would watch her guts shift around while I fucked her and hopefully get to see her beating heart through her ribs.

She would learn quick when she lets out a moan releasing the handle from her mouth and having the blade reduce her to nothing but a quivering body and a new fuck toy for blow jobs.

Rape & use her as a cum dump & then give her over to some sacrificial cannibal cult

Wow she is gorgeous do you have any more?

Fuck yeah.

she looks a little chubby in the last few, did she gain or loose weight? any more of the good looking version of her?

If you don't mind chopping her up a bit more I would love her hands and feet so I could rub my cock between them

I'd tit fuck her until she cries for me to stop. Then I'd ram my dick in her mouth to shut her up

The sluts weight goes up and down a lot. Tons of pics of both though.

yeah go on

Sounds great actually

I like the skinny version, any chance you've got her in some legwear? (tights, stockings, long socks...)

wwyd to these two??

Wyd to her

Girl on left.
I'd break both of her femurs, tie her spread eagle, and fuck her hard. As I cum inside her, I want to smash her hips down and break her hip during the process.

I want to drug this bitch and let her wake up completely restrained by rope and duct tape, gagged and immobile. I would fuck her while beating the shit out of her with a nightstick.

Spanking machine for literal hours, until she's well beyond pain and passed out.
Next morning. let her wake up, strapped in a machine that forces her into head down ass up position. Fuck her up. Open mouth gag so she can scream, but not talk.

I want to go over her entire body and make her hurt. I want to beat her shins with a brick, drive screws into her thighs, burn her body with hot boiling water, repeatedly. Let her scream a lot. Once her entire body is covered in hurts, and she's definitely past tears, I force her to cum. Then I cut off her clit, fuck her, and leave her tied up like that for the night.

I want to anally rape her while I press her face down into mud.

Literally just stab her with a screw driver over and over while fucking her in the missionary position. Stare into her eyes as she dies and I cum in her as her last experience.
WWYD to my feminist girlfriend?

I think it would be even hotter if she was cut apart and "magically" lived. In something like the pic related. Some one could carry off her pussy, some one titty fuck her, foot job guy can have them, and personally I'd like to fuck her face taking time off to show her whats happening to the rest of her divided body.

Who ever got the tits would probably have a nice throat hole to fuck too.

Girl on top has to bite off the clit of the girl below her, or her own clit will be cut off.
She has to give her oral until she cums first though.

Bash a fucking beer bottle over her head and rip down her dress. Cut up her tits with the glass bottle top still in my hands. Take a fistful of her hair and smash her face down on the pavement while I fuck her dry pussy.

I would really want to break this girl. I'd break every major bone in her body and fuck her damaged, pained body. Whenever she wakes back up from passing out to pain, I fuck her. Keep breaking her and letting her heal partially until she eventually dies of blood loss through this cycle of abuse. Probably a few years of fun.

Stick my thumb in her eyes while I fuck her.

Literally just kick her in the cunt for like an hour lol

any one happen to have any young leggy girls they want to make subjects in this thread, these milfs and selfie only ones are kinda hard to work with.

I want to stick like a hair curling iron thing in her pussy and just burn the shit out of it. Let her cool off, and then do it again a few times, until she's real unhappy. That's when you fuck her raw little burned up cunt. Bonus: Hold open her eyelids and cum into her eyes.

Repetedly choke her almost out of consciousness while slowly fucking her. Occassionally give her clit a really rough unkind squeeze.

Shit that's great. I'd cum just from her look of horror.

Sorry no sock pics. Looking for the stocking ones now.

I bet the blades would make such a satisfying sound slicing through her. Then again maybe they're not sharp enough for that, she'd have to be restrained in the box but still squirming around as we used a large saw to cut each quarter of her off from the bottom up.