twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my urine

Mmm urine

homebrewed pilsner. very fuckin hoppy, very fuckin good

great drink brother, respect

Guinness extra stout

nigga juice.

olde english kek.
when id they start putting them in plastic bottles?

was thinking of having a taste of thisone tonight.

samefag

homebrewfag

>irish red 5.25% abv

homebrewfag here

pic related: muh brewhouse

>homebrewfag
enjoy your blindness

try again retard

Not going to lie, that set up gave me a chub.

>calls someone retard
>doesn't use comma when necessary

fair enough

went blind from too much fapping years ago.

$600.00USD on eBay

nvm you got yanked

not really. by the time you piece everything together from individual parts, you're over $600.00

This.

isn't blindness just an effect of people mixing methanol into it to make it cheaper?

Moonshine because yolo

don't know, man
was just keking at the thought of all those indians homebrewing and then half the village going blind

Some nips of cheep whisky and a 6 pack of yungling.

Sunday Funday..

good stuff

Las Malvinas son Argentinas!

I get enough shit from the other half over my 5 gallon batch set up as it is.. if I came home with your (awesome) setup, I'd be fucked

>not cuckd, just after a chill life

That said, you heard of 'the grainfather'? been looking into picking one of those up, apparently theyre pretty good.

Also, whats in your FV's?

>I got a Cascade hopped Pilsner, (weird I know, but I fucking love cascade), a classic Czech pilsner, and a fuck off Belgian quad

Cheers mate, was a fairly cheap buy I just wanna get drunk ae

Pues no soy Espanol tio, no puedo decir nada.. tambien realmente no tengo una opinion..

never heard of the grainfather

currently i have a mead with blueberries, raspberries and strawberries.

i'm brewing an English Brown Ale next weekend

No, if you use the wrong yeast at the wrong fermentation temps, the yeast can kick out some nasty esters in beer, nothing thatll harm you, you'll get a nasty headache, feel sick, etc. In distilling, the first ~500ml to run out is pure methanol which'll blind you if you drink it on the regular. But if you just happen to have some every so often, its not a big deal

I don't speak Spanish, man. I just like telling people that the Falklands belongs to Argentina

Is that a fairly expensive whiskey by any chance? If so.. fairly jealous.

brewing isn't distilling but if you're retarded and distilling you can potentially have to much methanol in the product and go blind yes, potentiallly. It's hard to fuck it up that bad though. Brewing however will never get that high of methanol content

500ml..... and no not pure methanol, it's some other nasties like acetone and such

Ahahahaha fuck you got me there like, quite a hot topic ae

it's aquavit...

no. is an fairly expensive Akevitt. it's a classic norwegian spirit.

thats true, my bad

Wild Turkey 101 like evry other night

You say that like I should know what it is..

Cheap hungarian beer

sall good 500 ml is a lot though it's like 50ml of the heads and tails you get rid of, I mean hypothetically speaking of course, if I were to make alcohol fuel for my car of course...

The same shit as ever

Oh right hahaha what does it taste like?

it's on the label

Aye, haha
Why is there Spanish on your fags though?

I forgot most americans don't know shit about the outside world

Aye well I'd never heard the name before hahaha..

Coz I'm a lucky Scotsman, living in Espana

I'm Scottish mate, I've honestly just never heard of it..

spiced alkohol. im not to good at describing taste. but it has a kind of Anise taste without being similar to Liquorice.
Its not very popular among foreigners.

Ah yeah sounds nice but probably not my thing! I guess you drink it straight?

haha, i fucking thought you were Scottish cause the way you end every sentence with "ae"
Dundee?

yes. or I can use it to make my favorite drink called "fjellbekk" using vodka, lime and akevitt mixed in to Sprite.

Hahahaha aye mate such a giveaway ..Nah a wee town near Edinburgh mate, it was pretty chill. not much to do there apart from bevy and drug it up though hahaha

Oh that actually sounds really nice, when I'm in a decent establishment I need to try this.

Ah, most accents on the east coast sound similar tbh

Yeah that's fairly true like hahaha You heard of Dunbar? (supposed most sunny town in Scotland)

Aye, heard of Dunbar. Always known of it as the faraway place that the train terminates at, haha

You heard of Glasgow?

I have met many people that kan not stand akevitt that end up falling in love with a well prepared fjellbekk. the flavors of the different spirits mend together and form a new flavor.

Jim , and a shitty mid tear eastern european cafinated beer

Hahahaha aye exactly man! I'm from a town near there.. obviously i've heard of Glasgow hahahaha you from there aye?

Ah yeah I can imagine mate, I've found a few drinks like that before.. often 'better' mixed

>caffeinated beer
what the fuck is that bs

This wtf

Haha, aye, unfortunately from Glasgow

Was actually thinking of living in Edinburgh when i'm older just for the accent, haha. The Glasgow accent and general west of Scotland accents are shite

Hahahahaha aye man nah Glasgow seems great like for work and studying but seems a bit wild too ae

Aye man Edinburgh is great, I love a bevy in the Burgh like

Cuppa joe.

>getting drunk alone
Lmfao!

Haha, aye, what do you mean by wild though?

odd mix... 4mg clonazepam too

1.2 L Corona
2nd one

Unrelated but i have that mouse

Like wild as fuck, stabbings and that hahahaha

ah right, aye, haha. There are parts of Glasgow no one really goes to, like not even the locals want to be there but i live in the posh bit so it's cooshty

Hahaha amazing mate aye I've no heard kooshty in years btw! what a word.. dinny hear that vocab over here in Spain. I had a mate from Glasgow over here who taught English, was sound as fuck

This shit right here

dmt-nexus.me

actually i thought that was a Glaswegian word? is it used in edinburgh?

and how long you been in spain?

Some poor mans nector!

Nice trips ma boi.. Aye man we used it in my town like, I think it came from Glasgow though to be fair.. and I've been over about 3 years or so! Fags and Booze are cheap as chips like

Nice dubs yourself, mate!

hahahaha, is that the reason you're there? for the cheap booze, haha, true scot, man

I know mate I just seen them ahahaha

Ah nah man my family moved over here for a nice job and I followed suit.. Started studying Spanish and that ae

aw right, i thought you were like late twenties to thirties or somethin and moved over by yersel

anyway mate, i've got to get off, enjoy that san miguel!

1NZENUFF
For 15$ a six pack you can't go wrong, tastes like ass but the 11% ABV is worth it

Hahaha thank you man

Natty, bouta go to my boy's frat party

Do tell mate?

well
I go to a major Massachusetts party college, I'm friends with a shitton of kids in frats here, mostly due to the fact that I'm in another one (that's unfortunately suspended rn). So I'm pregaming rn before I uber over to an off-campus house.
Hopefully I'll bang this sorority chick that I met at a daydrink earlyer today, wish me luck boys

chocolate milk

got fucking work in the morning, shit sucks ass. haven't gotten poperly drunk in what feels like forever

>has chocolate milk
>complaining

don't disrespect chocolate milk you little shit

Hot chocolate with kief -
fucking lush mate

I take kief and peanut butter, mix together, put in the oven at 200F for 30 minutes and then leave in the fridge for a month. Then, take chocolate ice cream, chocolate milk and the peanut butter and blend. I call it skyrocket milkshakes. The high lasts for 12 hours!