Actual wwyd thread. r4r

actual wwyd thread. r4r

how old is she?

Have her strip out of that innocent dress into some dirty lingerie. I'd have her give me a lap dance while she bounces my hard cock all over that ass. Finally get her on her knees as she sucks my balls and takes my whole cock down her throat. When I'm nice and hard I'll fuck her doggystyle in that mirror, holding her hair so she has to look at me pounding her tight cunt. I'll fuck her hard making her call me daddy until I cum inside her and get her back on her knees cleaning her own pussy taste off my cock with her mouth.

Wwyd these three? R4r

id make her take the stares

pre cum while she unzips my pants.

ah jeez......

Wwyd?

Holy fuck little cutie.. MORE!

that sounds like a treatment she'd definitely enjoy.
i would take that girl in the middle and pull her to a place more secluded, start by kissing her and shoving my tongue in her mouth while feeling her ass up. then i would hike up the dress to stroke her cheeks, slide a finger between her legs and play with her pussy a little, kissing her neck and wandering down to her tits. after i've gotten her nice and wet i would lift her up and fuck her against the wall, her legs wrapped around my back. in the end i would let her drop down on her knees to cum on her pretty face before letting her get back to her friends without cleaning up beforehand.

Totally need more, even if not nude.

Would take middle and pull her top down, exposing her little little tits. Then bend her over the table, pulling her hair back, while i start pounding her in the ass. She doesnt like it, but begs me to cum so it will end.

i would grab her from behind, feeling up her tits from under the shirt and playing with her nipples, getting her all worked up while she records herself in the mirror. then bend her over and slide down these pants before shoving my already rock hard cock slowly into her, seeing her gasp in the mirror reflection before i begin pounding her like a wild animal so she struggles hard to hold the camera steady before she has to let it fall to the ground and hold onto something to not stumble over. then i finish off by cumming on her ass

Nudes

some whore i knew via a game. started to get into streaming and """"""modelling""""".
wwyd to her?

Strip her bottom and make her lick them while i fuck her pussy

bump

Anyone else want her?

please tell me you got any of her feet
or her ass

bumppp

she looks submissive. I bet she would be fun to have tied up in my basement.

I bet shes into some kinky stuff, I would love to lead her around by pulling on her piercings and having my rock hard cock deep inside her with my hands tight around her neck.

Bend her over cover her mouth and fuck her pussy with my rock hard dick buried balls deep

long, passionate lovemaking

full body contact, the whole thing

smells like crazy

OP was best in the whole thread what the fuck Sup Forums get it together

just post that whores feet goddamnit

Dont really have anything of her feet, sorry bro

More? Would push her up against that wall and grind my hard cock against her ass. Reach around her front with one hand to pull her tits out of that top

She's really cute, got any showing her body?

For some reason Im picturing her as the lovely assistant in a magic trick.

bump

how old? anything shorter/more revealing?

more

Nice, any showing her feet and legs. I'm picturing her wearing some fishnet stockings and a sparkly top floating in the air helpless but blissful under a magicians spell, shes gently rubbing her stocking legs together as her pussy starts to get wet under her tiny skirt.

Is that legit the same girl? I would love to feel those wrapped around me while my cocks deep inside her.

yup, same room, same floor

I would see just how flexible she is by bending her feet up past her head while I railed her.

Anyone?

any more showing off her full body including legs? Has she ever assisted a magician, she just has that look to her, like she's adventurous or mischievous and would be into that sort of thing, maybe even doing some daring escapes from bondage herself.

only different kind of bondage you know

dude what is it with you and magicians lmao

Any of her tied up? I can only imagine her tight body squirming against the restrains as she's eager for a hard dick up inside of her.

judging by the necklace she loves cock down her throat or being strangled while she's getting plowed.

torture her no flat body. Clothes pins on her tits and clit while I make her lick my asshole and have her hands locked behind her back. Her fake eyebrows would get smeared to hell with enough facefucking.

sadly no
both true, also likes being spanked

I'd bend her over right there and then, shove her face down and fuck her ass until I fill her with cum

What about this mixed slut??

Get her drunk as hell that she's nearly ready to pass out. Then I take her to her bed and slowly feel up her legs as she passively tries to push my hands away.
She passes out and I pull down her dress to expose her breasts.
After that I pull down her panties and begin fucking her while she still tries to push me away passively.
I cum inside her and on her face.

any takers?

>pic related

abused outdoor by a group of strangrs, they fuck all the holes then leave the girls without clothes and coveredin cum

Think she would like being sawed in two.

I would have hear wearing nothing by fishnets and the leathers cuffs around her wrist and ankles stretching her out tightly across a table. She'd quiver with both fear and excitement as a saw starts to drag over her bare belly.

Here is more ;)

sorry to disappoint you user but she's 100% female

what the fuck

she has an interesting skin tone, whats her ethnicity?

She is mixed, parents are white and black

My gf needs her pretty face used

Moar

it puts the lotion in the basket

i'd grab her by the hair and pull her down on my cock, shoving it deep into her mouth and fucking her skull, getting it nice and wet. then i would turn her around and shove up her skirt to have her sit on my lap, my dick slowly finding its way into her tight wet pussy. i'd have her ride me like that for a few minutes, her slowly starting to get into it, before she moves on her own, moaning and screaming. i'd fondle her breasts for a bit before getting up and throwing her on the bed, mounting her and ravaging her hot little pussy, having her scream through the whole house. as you come back from work you hear her getting railed and i unload in her as she cums at the same time, her legs wrapped around my back.
wwyd

Wwyd

plz wwyd to them both

german?

Fuck the blonde while the other sucks my balls

I would love to watch those eyes roll back in her head while I have her pinned down thrusting my cock inside her and pulling the belt wrapped around her neck ever tighter.

hd

spanish

Nice name on the ticket

Any more thoughts?

I'd slam this tight bitch til the room stank

Would she be game for being divided in a magic trick, it would make it easier to share her tight body.

I would start by waiting till shes at a party in front of all her friends and family, I would then call their attention and ask her to help me with a little trick. I would have her strip down and climb into a relatively small barrel in front of every one.