Is this show even funny?

Is this show even funny?

I have laughed at it for a long time but I don't even know if my laughs have been real.

No, newfags and redditors trick themselves into thinking it's funny because they want to fit in, but the show hasn't been good since season 3 and should have ended long ago

Is SUNNY, goddammit, not funny.
Also, you are not obliged to laugh at black comedy.

Yes. It's funny./

You should have ended a long ago.

I agree. The episodes with Frank and Charlie digging around in the trash, the poop episode, and them getting the cop car are genuinely funny. The last few seasons have been terrible.

>the cop car
that episode is in my top 5
something about frank, a reasonably wealthy man, going out of his way to impersonate an officer just so he can fleece a street vendor of free hot dogs

How can your laughs be real if mirrors aren't real?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-lolbx6-5s

The prom night was really dark, at some point it was just too tragic to laugh. But the last dance toned it.

It's literally the only show I've ever laughed at consistently. How can you fake a laugh for a TV show you're watching by yourself?

>watching TV by yourself

>implying it matters due to everyone constantly staring at a phone

>implying anyone on Sup Forums has friends to watch it with
I binge watched it all with friends anyway, memes aside.

The Dave and Busters episode, and when they started shilling for Coors, that's when the show noticeably turned to shit

ice cold, boy

yeah it's definitely still funny. we've gotten too used to it but it impresses me that this far into the show there are still moments that catch me off guard and delight me. these guys know funny even if it's become formulaic

I didn't like it at first but once you know the inside jokes and backstory it gets funny

>the show is shit because they shilled a thing or two for an episode despite maintaining the same quality of jokes
Dunno what you mean

www.youtube.com/watch?v=VufV5-I94bI

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfWMB-blQS8

Sure you do, buddy.

>not being able to trust whether or not you think something is funny and having to ask Sup Forums what your opinion should be

This is really pathetic

I thought it got old real quick. The woman exists just to be trashed on. I'd be just as upset with it if it were a man.

They all exist to be trashed on, you twat.

awww sorry I hurt your feelings

That stupid episode where she just keeps getting hit by a ball
>HUHUHU She got hit by bouncy ball!!!

>feelings
So you are a woman.

Uh, ok.

>Mac gets trashed on for being a closeted homosexual
>Dennis gets trashed on for being a psychopath serial rapist
>Charlie gets trashed on for being a low life genuine bonafide retard
>Frank gets trashed on for being a dipshit deadbeat dad who has too much money for his own good
>but omg nooo the poor woman who definitely doesn't deserve to be trashed on despite being an equal piece of shit just because she has a vagina :((((((((

literally the only show I still laugh out loud at

you faggots are broken, I'm sorry to break the news

"The Gang Beats Boggs" was an awesome episode for the current season.

>Dunno what you mean

HI radditt

I've tried a few times to get into this show. I just don't think it's my brand

Dee's actress takes it like a champ, don't you fucking try to victimize her

I don't find most of it funny except for Frank because Danny DeVito is fucking hilarious.

>going to D&B for steaks
>Charlie switching on the sign because he thinks it says Coors
Even their shilling is GOAT.

Mac's the only weak character for me

>this comedy makes me laugh
>better consult the internet to make sure I'm reacting the right way

no

holy shit you guys get so triggered by product placement.

Stop hanging around with millenials

it's 10/10 through season 6, starts to go downhill after that

>le millenials always on their le phone xD
Fuck off reddit

You do know the Dave and Buster's episode was a joke about a ton of product placement because of the recession, right? Or are you really that retarded?