Marrying a Venezuelan?

Marrying a Venezuelan? Good?

>be me
>South African in Canada
>know a qt Venezuelan girl for years
>text daily, skype multiple times a week for 3 years
>everything great
>love her more every day

Should I marry her? She hasn't asked me about that or anything despite everything going on so I'm not sure she would be in it for a visa. But she has told me she loves me and still does every night before she goes to sleep

I am 23 and she is 21. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eLMN77NlaaE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's probably cucking you with Chad Rodriguez every night

why not?
also, take her off from that horrible country.

Pics or didn't happen

>I'm not sure she would be in it for a visa
I'm sorrry to burst your bubble, but it's very likely that she's in it for a visa, and almost a certainty if she doesn't come from an upper-class background.

Eh, could be love, could be not. Just keep in mind she's a third worlder and there's ALWAYS an ulterior motive, hell, even if she wasn't from Venezuela there would still be something else that's not love related, so just follow your instinct and be prepared for the worst for whatever you decide to do with her.

On the bright side, you would be helping a qt escape social oppression and I know a lad that's banging some prime Venezuelan puss and she seems nice, even takes care of his kid and everything.

It would depend on her outlook on life to be honest. What kind of person is she? Does she have family values? Does she come from a broken home?

do it, before maduro closes borders

just mind that she might see you as a "prince charming" thing and might get shocked if you do not live to her rich country expectations

latinas are really good fucks and good [spóiler]moms[/spoiler]

>do it, before maduro closes borders

Listen this user

nah they seem to do pretty well financially, they have a nice home and so on. She comes from a German background as well.

No her family is very close and tight nit. She's a good person who is quite caring, she went to a good school and she has competent friends. Yes, she seems very interested in family as well.

yeah, there's no way to test for sure but I figure if she truly was interested in a visa maybe she would push for it? She really hasn't been like that.

because I don't want to go through a divorce etc

>nah they seem to do pretty well financially, they have a nice home and so on. She comes from a German background as well.
>No her family is very close and tight nit. She's a good person who is quite caring, she went to a good school and she has competent friends. Yes, she seems very interested in family as well.
If you're sure all of that is completely true, I suppose you can take the risk. Just keep in mind, you're both very young.

yeah I want to visit just to see but I've been pretty vigilante and she consistently posts from the same house, they have easily enough food etc so I don't think they'd be poor.

Is it safe to go to Venezuela?

You should be ok then. But as the white man said, you are both very young, specially her. Keep in mind that things are different in real everyday life, and she is bound to be very possessive.

obviously not safe, but will I be able to get by for a week or two? She seems to be ok, only been robbed three times. I'm not sure if that is good or bad for Venezuela. I've only been robbed once in SA

As long as you don't do anything stupid, I don't think you'd be in any trouble. You might get robbed, and if that's the case just deliver your cash don't be stupid.

Are you white

yes.

thanks.

>very possessive.
Explain?

If you are talking about getting by money wise, there's nothing you have to worry about, Venezuela's currency devaluation its high as hell so you should be more than okay with like 150 USD, even less I think.

You should worry at the airport, I have heard some stories about the military being too present there and being rather annoying and doing stuff like useless interrogations in order to delay you for your flight and get some bribes to let you go.

I visited Colombia last year and the advice I can give you is to avoid the dangerous neighborhoods, avoid walking at night, don't wear any valuables, and don't use your camera/cell in public unless you're sure it's totally safe to do it. Keep in mind that speaking a different language or being whiter than most people over there makes you a walking target for criminals.

do you think it might be a good idea just to go on a trip to somewhere safer like Chile or Panama? I'd go to South Africa with her but the flights alone would cost me $6K($4k from Carcas > Johannesburg).

>do you think it might be a good idea just to go on a trip to somewhere safer like Chile or Panama?
Yes, definitely. Venezuela is one of the most dangerous countries in the world. If you can go somewhere else, do it.

100% Endorse this idea for your safety, should be cheap as hell for you as well.

Possessive as in you are hers so she might give you shit for going out too much, and might get jealous of the dumbest shit

eh, that doesn't sound too bad. If she's perfect in every other way I can live with it. Most girls get jealous over dumb shit anyway.

Fair enough, I'll try to figure something out. Any recommendations? Anywhere that is visa free for Venezuelans.

>eh, that doesn't sound too bad
Yeah. Wait until you experience a case of jealous latina gf

projecting

All of these are visa free for venezuelans: Argentina, Brasil, Paraguay, Uruguay, Bolivia, Ecuador, Perú and Colombia.

too young IMO

yup but I've known her for 4 years. I can't imagine dating someone else now desu since she is enough for me.

Has anyone been to these places? They all seem about the same desu which is a problem.

4 years? Yeah I think after that amount of chatting you owe it to each other to meet at least once
try not to idolise her too much, otherwise you'll be disappointed. Safe up money for the trip and while doing this start going to the gym/improving your looks, also learn Spanish if you haven't already

Well I have a friend that went to Ecuador and told me Quito its pretty nice/peaceful but I think your best bet would be between Argentina and Chile.

If you are coming in August, consider that it's the middle of the winter here so expect your gf to freeze to death. Although it could work as a heads up about going with you to Canada, and she'll be able to know what snow is.

Yup I thought about that, do you think a ski trip in Chile would be nice? Where I live it is cold sometimes but most of the winter there wasn't any snow.

Totally agree with you, I've been doing a lot of that already. Spanish is a good language to learn so I've been taking classes on it for a while now, still not that good at it but it is improving.

You can go skiing to a lot of places in the south of Santiago but you don't need to because you can do it all right here, like an hour trip to the mountains so you don't need to stay up there if you don't want to. You can go for the day. It would definitely be nice and fun for both of you to do.

>Monitoring this thread

hmm, is there much else to do in winter? If there's just skiing then maybe we'd be better off going somewhere more winter themed like Bariloche.

why?

do you spiak afrikans?
does she speak german?

if you have children what language will they speak

"I want to spend the rest of my life and assets on somebody ive never met in person and who comes from a country in a terrible economic situation oh and btw I'm still effectively a kid who has very little experience with women"

What could possibly go wrong?

Seriously though here is a fun video on the subject with a man who has walked your path
youtube.com/watch?v=eLMN77NlaaE

Better to have someone want you all the time, than never to want you at all.

Marry and take her off that communist country that is making people starve. By the way, Venezuela will definitely be expelled from our Blocks for this reason.

>german genes crave for the bbc
aYYYYyyyyY

I'd marry a Canadian for citizenship. Venezuela would jump on your face if you proposed.

oh no, I am planning on meeting her for a bit then she will come live with me for a few months or so and then we will go from there, then see each other more for a bit.

I'm white. Blue eyes and all.

Afrikaans, she just speaks English and Spanish.

Probably, but I want her to be marrying for love.

are you a boer

>Venezuela will definitely be expelled from our Blocks for this reason
You mean mercoshit?

i just want a '''''''''white''''''' latina gf lads

He is 23 how is he going to be a proper boer? If he goes to south africa yelling hey guyz I is a safafrican yis gimmi boerewors he's going to get his ass kicked like an eggball

You are confusing things. She'd not get jealous over him, but to the idea of any other bitch stealing him from her. It's not about you, it's about her.

>She comes from a German background as well.
So not a Venezuelan?

>latinas are really good fucks and good [spóiler]moms[/spoiler]
Nah white GFs and moms are better.

I thought all the german venezuelans fleed long ago, there was a white venezuelan poster a long time ago and he said they were all going away and he eventually moved out himself and this was before maduro.

Venezuelan, but ethnically German.

Yes.

I left South Africa when I was 17, I identify as Afrikaans not really as a Boer.

How do I stop it?

So go get one, what's the problem?

Do it before they lock her in and she gets murdered.

Have you ever seen a "white" venezuelan irl? They are as white as "white" argies. What's with this lower class first generation with shoes white meme pls stop it.

i have low self steem and dont think anybody could like me :(

Shitty quads desu kill yourself dirty mapuche

Become an hero then.

Mate he posted a picture he was a blue eyed blonde and white Argentinians look the same as Europeans, stop projecting your inferiority complex.

Girls like guys who are not retarded and make them laugh. That's it. Assuming you are not deformed, fat or a manlet of course

b urself

>Assuming you are not deformed, fat or a manlet of course
So basically just don't be a Chileno.

Stop being a bitch

Na, they're not.

Top tier is actually meds/caucasus/christian MENA

She's white. She has blonde hair and her skin is very pale.

This. If you sperg and act desperate then you will never get a gf brazil bro.

Is he the twink that posted yesterday calling himself higher class argie in a bathroom with a wooden roof? A FUCKING WOODEN ROOF? At least tell me that wasn't BAires, with all that humidity in summer. And if he wan't in Baires, he is not high class argie. Sorry bro, I'm not a 16 year old. Go project your insecurities somewhere else. And you are the same negro talking in every single thread about inferiority complex while pretending to be european and claiming to be proud failgertinian. No credibility whatsoever with your flag m8 here, just as irl.

This doezn't seem like the nice Chilean poster.

American whites are mentally ill but whites from Europe, LA and Africa make good gfs
Are you asking if a VENEZUELAN who posted SEVERAL YEARS AGO is an Argentinian who posted yesterday? why dont you learn the fucking english language to a proficiency where you can comprehend a simple text before posting ?

i wish i could just dissapear

Butthurt derailing and not addressing the issue as always. Don't you have better things to do with your life at your age, than to come here and sperg your 80's shit to this kids? Srsly grow a fucking pair, leave your mom's house and grow the fuck up. You are the reflection of your country's state. >muh white Fuck off, get a life

I have no idea of who you are talking about, I'm not from the 80s and I did not post a picture of my bathroom here ever.
Get a grip of yourself.

Maybe have her live with you BEFORE you decide to marry.
At least that much is happening with my sister and her Venezuelan boyfriend.

Multiple people post under the same flags.

As someone who vacationed around Buceos and Rio a lot I can assure you wooden houses can handle humidity a lot better than brick

I disagree. Latinas are better than whites here(you don't want a woman who's gonna divorce you).

I've even dated a Brit and Swede(exchange student).

Meds, Caucasus, and Mena girls all have passion, which whites lack.

>Caucasus
What the fuck burger I hope you mean Armenians.

>Venezuelan, but ethnically German.
A horse born in a kennel isn't a dog m8

>American whites are mentally ill
?

so she's still German?

I think you are being superficial, being loud and rude is not passion, brown girls dont have ambition and are submissive in comparison.

Latinas are low IQ monkeys, MENA women top them at literally everything.

Yes but she's not a real Venezuelan.

why not, satan?

>brown girls dont have ambition and are submissive in comparison
And you know this from...
Kys you fucking fedora.

She's a German living in Venezuela, not an actual Venezuelan.

Her family has been there since the end of WW2 bro

I live in a country where basically half the girls are brown and the other half is white and I had lots of experience dating.
How would you know better than I? you live in Australia.

There is no one ethnic identity for anywhere in the new world. Argentina and Brazil both have pockets of German, Lebanese, Italian and Asian immigrants. Being German isn't the norm in Venezuela, but it doesn't mean they're not Venezuelan.

if what the leaf is saying is true, she is as venezuelan as chavez

She's still German regardless, and she certainly didn't develop any national attachment to that shithole. Put yourself in her shoes for a sec. If she likes and you give her the opportunity to migrate to a decent country then she'll definitely take the offer.

Plus, she's German, not a green card Latina crypto-prostitute. Go for it.

I'm glad my ancestors were smart enough not to immigrate to South America

el mejicANO seniores

Funny how America has such a sizeable population of poor whites while SA whites are virtually all middle to upper class.

she is not german you stupid sulista monkey

They have a lot more whites/100k than South America does. Also, being "middle class" in South America is still poorer than the bottom working class in the USA.

>There is no one ethnic identity for anywhere in the new world
>t. Leftie
Off yourself.

>South African in Canada
Musk got a holiday?

>a human being raised by humans in a monkey-ridden jungle is a monkey
Go eat a chunk of coke through the nostrils, follaburras. She's German in every sense of the world, simply born in the wrong side of the planet.

kek, it is coincidental. I was accepted to the same uni he went to as well but I chose not to go there.

so what? i don't give a fuck what's your background, but you where born in brazil along with the other favela monkeys just like you, you're nothing but a brazilian nigger

there is not