May kill myself tonight. I know where a gun is. I could easily access it. I am 17 have aspergers, depression, anxiety...

May kill myself tonight. I know where a gun is. I could easily access it. I am 17 have aspergers, depression, anxiety, and still a virgin. I have had to switch schools twice because of anxiety. My parents hate me and are super religious. I am not. They may but me in some fucking religious conversion camp. Fuck that. Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=kmpU_73CXxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

yer ded buddy pal

Underage b&
Also, do it. We need to get rid of the weak genes hat plague society right now

If anything u should kill yourself for likeing rap.

Should I live stream it?

Because it's Nigger music?

Do something you always wanted to do first like deep throat a pickle

What a boring way to kill yourself. Get more creative.

I am at least waiting till the Alison brie nudes drop

Painless

You came here looking for sympathy. Instead you learned that your plan is indeed the best course of action. Sometimes life is simple like that.

Wrong

Bump

Might as well go out in style. Go explore the world then die out there.

kennick wouldnt kill himself

In what way?

Yes he is better than me

Bumpy

Go off to college. Get away from parents.

Grades are shit

Just leave. Get out from under their yoke of oppression. Go find a cute little fuckup of a gf and go be fools together.

>May kill myself tonight.

Underaged b& reported

>The man who kills a man, kills a man. The man who kills himself, kills all men; as far as he is concerned he wipes out the world. His act is worse (symbolically considered) than any rape or dynamite outrage. For it destroys all buildings: it insults all women. The thief is satisfied with diamonds; but the suicide is not: that is his crime. He cannot be bribed, even by the blazing stones of the Celestial City. The thief compliments the things he steals, if not the owner of them. But the suicide insults everything on earth by not stealing it. He defiles every flower by refusing to live for its sake. There is not a tiny creature in the cosmos at whom his death is not a sneer. When a man hangs himself on a tree, the leaves might fall off in anger and the birds fly away in fury: for each has received a personal affront. Of course there may be pathetic emotional excuses for the act. There often are for rape, and there almost always are for dynamite. But if it comes to clear ideas and the intelligent meaning of things, then there is much more rational and philosophic truth in the burial at the cross-roads and the stake driven through the body, than in Mr. Archer's suicidal automatic machines. There is a meaning in burying the suicide apart. The man's crime is different from other crimes -- for it makes even crimes impossible.

Okay

Unfortunate about the assburgers but everything else should be a big whatever. I am 26 years old and haven't been laid in 5 years, lost my job not to long ago and am living with my mom and getting over a drinking problem. You should be alright. Although could you say where you live, if i remember in a day or 2 i'll google to see if someone offed themself

Oh Chesty, you nut!

>
>Unfortunate about the assburgers but everything else should be a big whatever. I am 26 years old and haven't been laid in 5 years, lost my job not to long ago and am living with my mom and getting over a drinking problem. You should be alright. Although could you say where you live, if i remember in a day or 2 i'll google to see if someone offed themself
Roswell GA

Nah then you're even more of an attention whore

Thx

Fuck

Here you go user
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kmpU_73CXxU

nigga im praying for u

OP is a nigger loving cuck with no guts. Please An Hero. One less nigger enabler the better.

Dad I love kids with aspergers my best friend in elementary school had it and I'd still be friends with him if he didn't skrt skrt out of the st8. Ur good fam papa luv u. I love the new album btw.

I'm 24 and still a virgin fuck

no

add me on discord
Alexware#1980
we'll talk

Quit pitying yourself and stand up for yourself. You wanna know how you get rid of depression and anxiety? You better yourself, thing is though are you too lazy to do something about it or you actually gonna go out and do it? Good first step is start working out, natural way to get a ton of dopamine.

I don't have a discord

Quick question, when you talk about aspergers, do you sometimes say 'ass burgers', and does that make you giggle?

Ain't nobody praying for me

Can you delete your browsing history so the media doesn't call Sup Forums suicide instigators? I mean your life sounds horrible and I don't understand it, but do it or don't. No need to ask Sup Forums of all places.

It doesn't get any better OP i'm basically you except 8 years older I would kill myself but I promised my mom i wouldn't

nuns are praying for you, my brother

Kill yourself weakling or grow some balls. Only the strong survive in this world.

Listen to Kendrick and don't kill yaself there's much more to live through

I got no where else. And I'm on mimi soo. Yea. Also it's not like they aren't saying do it

Make one

>Weaboo telling me to be strong

>We need to get rid of the weak genes that plague society right now
Then why are you still here?

I know

TL;DR
Stop being a bitch and do it.
If you're not gonna do it then shut up.
>>Fucking Bitches these days.

Bump

I'm quite a few years older than you and i'm not going to lie, it doesn't get easier with age. I just have anxiety so adding that other shit into the mix i couldn't imagine. Did you have long term aspirations or are you unsure? You say you have bad grades so are you worrying you can't fulfill what you wished to achieve? Throw me a bone man

17 years old?! Not worth it... Still a youngling, much can happen

It does get beter, either you make it better or you drown in tour own puddle of disgusting zelf loathing. Life is a stickofafuck user but you make sure you find a gall that'll let you savely unhook the usb and you smack her full of files.

Nice dubs. Don't waste your life, faggot.

Flee your dipshit parents and make life an adventure I'd kill to be 17 again.

Being with 17 Virgin are around 60% of men. Anxiety and Depression are treatable with shrooms maybe. Aspergers with cbd/Cannabis. Beside that you still have lot to experience. You really want die as virgin? You don't want try drugs (if you do dont do them more often than 2 times a week or next Problem)

I like acting

Things can’t get better if you give up

OP I am going to take this as seriously as I can for you. You're going to be fine, seriously focus on yourself and do what you want and deal with the consequences. Kill yourself when you're literally down on your last dime in some mid-western town outskirts about to freeze to death anyways. Not when you're 17 and have no idea what life might have in store for you. I doubt it's really that bad and also kind of doubt how serious you are about killing yourself, you probably just need people to talk to so try a bit with talking with your parents about getting something to help with you anxiety. Then try to find a club or group or some sort of place where you're forced (a religious camp might actually be good for this) to be around people so you can make friends. Or be alone if that's what you want, just don't kill yourself.

Use the gun to kill some shitty nigger crack dealers before you exit this world.

Grow some balls and move tf out of your house. Be homeless, live life, get a shitty job get a place of your own do some drugs, pursue some paper dream go to college, do whatever u want stop whining nigga

Since you plan to kill youreslf do the worls a favor before you go.
Find some muslim dudes or Mexicans and kill as many as you can before you kill yourself.
Let the fuckers know you are a man and this is your country.
Be a Legend on /b forever.

Is that u user? If so are u wet baby?

why do suicides not take out a bunch of horrible people with them?

i dont get it

At least stay alive until Alison Brie's nudes leak.

Update Gun is locked for once. May hang myself.

Because maybe most of them aren't horrible people

You don't have Asperger Syndrome.

Didn't know you were a physicist i have been diagnosed

Hey user, I live in Roswell as well. How about we go for drinks at chaplins?

It's on me