pastebin.com/grLucSzY

Macca's official /trb/ database:
2015: pastebin.com/uj27eQhe
2016: pastebin.com/7e3Vv0ap

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001–02_KNVB_Cup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm terrible at this, and what team should I manage in 17

A mid-table club in the top 5 league. Or a mid-table club in the shittiest league possible in the top 5 countries.

>not hiring Serbian slaves to coach your team

If you can't decide, perhaps start unemployed as a highly sought after succesful ex-player and take whatever job you're offered

>Win 1 league title, 2 coppa italias and 1 super cup in 3 seasons with Fiorentina
>Resign at the end of the 3rd season with World Class reputation
>Apply for Leverkusen job
>They suck my dick in the media
>They hire Ranieri instead
>End up taking over Newcastle
>3 British players
>No right wingers
>average age of defense is 30 years old
>Half of the squad is injury prone
>Finances: insecure
>Sammy Ameobi is one of our top rated players

I think I've made a horrible mistake.

You can do it lad

Depay dressed like an absolute twat at the fight tonight

what time's the main event lad?

I've been training a player as AMR-IF for about two seasons worth and he still hasn't progressed from Accomplished, where he started.

Is this a bug or can it actually take this long with certain players?

Dressed like he plays

They're running ridiculously far behind but I guess that is standard in boxing. Shouldn't be more than 10 or 15 mins though.

yes

IIRC, position training eats PA/CA. Also, the Versatility hidden attribute may have an influence on that. But if he's accomplished it's a non-issue, he's already good enough.

I've got to say Nigel I'm not sure how useful your scouting knowledge is.

>No Det
>No Adaptability
And no Oceanic leagues either unless you're using Claassen's dbs. But considering there are no players in these leagues, might as well keep him to scout that region anyway just for the sake of completeness.

He must've been so bad when he was managing those U19s

Most of my scouts are fine. I just let him stick around to scout Ireland. But he's gone on a nice little Pacific holiday.

god I'd imagine so.

>>average age of defense is 30 years old
Tell me about it

Just about to start now if you are wanting to watch

Yep just tuned in

you lads got a stream?

a5d784d1864b0f8f5fc6a4e71592a32d642eae3a

Molina is a bum

The fight before this was great

is meme magic real?

thought you were watching ufc

>UFC

I completely forgot it was a fight night. I love /box/ :(

Honestly, boxing is so boring. The matchmaking is literally a joke. Ive watched a few fights tonight, and none of them have been fair.

Another overmatched bum goes down

>tfw no Soviet and Yugoslavian leagues
Imagine the GOATs these countries would produce.

You didn't watch Whyte v Chisora then

bryne

Are there any leagues where it's possible for your B team to promote all the way to the top division so you could have your A team win the league and B team finish runners up?

None. There's no league, no matter how corrupt (and by corrupt, I'm thinking about the relationship between Dinamo and Lokomotiva Zagreb) that would allow that. Perhaps (and even then I'm not sure) you could set it up in the Editor, but you'd have to rewrite the nation's rules from scratch.

FYI, it's possible in the Dutch Cup.

When I was Ajax manager, I let a bunch of top players play for "Jong Ajax" in the cup, which is the reserve side, so they would get all the way to the final. The final was between Ajax and Jong Ajax. I let Jong Ajax win, hoping they would get into the Europa League, as my senior Ajax side would go to the champions league having won the Eredivisie.

Sadly, my board got mad at me for not winning the cup (as Jong Ajax did, even though they're also me), and only senior Ajax went to Europe :(. The cup was also not added to the Ajax honours, but to the Jong Ajax honours

>FYI, it's possible in the Dutch Cup
The Dutch cup isn't a league, so no, it isn't. FYI Lichtenstein cup also allows reserves in it.

>only senior Ajax went to Europe
FM applies the rules of the UEFA correctly, there cannot be two or more clubs owned by the same board in European competitions. You don't seem to grasp the issue there would be.

I understand it's not a league, I accept your answer that it's not possible. I just wanted to mention the peculiar scenario that can happen in the Dutch cup

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001–02_KNVB_Cup

>young ajax losing the semi-finals on penalties or it would've been a young ajax/ajax final

The Prodigal Son

dis gun b gud

So does the Liechtenstein Cup, which is irrelevant.

>and by corrupt, I'm thinking about the relationship between Dinamo and Lokomotiva Zagreb
explain

Yes.

What would happen if Jong Ajax wins the Dutch cup but regular Ajax fails to gain qualification through the league or cup? That would mean they'd get bailed out through their reserves with a ticket to Europe, wouldn't it?

A shame Tom isn't here, he'd be able to explain thatto you better than I can. Dinamo in general is a rotten to the core club. But anyway, basically you shouldn't be able to have a feeder club in the same league as yours. When Lokomotiva got promoted in the top league, the league told them to either stop the affiliation or stay in the league below. So the two clubs officially cut their links, but in reality there's a lot of """transfer""" movements between the two clubs anyway. Like Dinamo releasing players who then immediately sign at Lokomotiva.

I heavily doubt so since I don't think your B team can qualify at all. The place should be given to the highest ranked team in the league that didn't qualify for continental cups. Similarly, in French Cup, if a non Pro team wins, they cannot qualify for EL. These teams usually don't care about that, and more to the point it's also in order to avoid incredible travel costs for those small clubs. Dunno how FM makes it work however.

>Similarly, in French Cup, if a non Pro team wins, they cannot qualify for EL
What if a pro non-french club wins it?

>Nearly time to watch Toronto choke
Where is MF?

There aren't any because there cannot be a Pro club in D4 (outside of Reserves), and most D3 clubs are in a grey area between Pro and Semi-Pro (there's no official Semi-Pro status in France). Every club in D2 and D1 is Pro. It's not like England where there are Pro clubs in the 7th division or something.

>inb4 Monaco

Hungover, wrapped in a blanket listening to the smooth stylings of KRS-ONE.

How cosy is everyone right now?

I meant a team from an overseas territory

mf where are you its almost time

They do not belong to the same league system.

But what if one of them wins the French Cup? Can they play in the Europa League even though they aren't even in europa?

They do not belong to the same league system2. For example martinique is an amateur league in the CONCACAF.

Please send help.

lower tempo, no more pass into space unless you see openings.

potential GOAT?

Might sign him just for his height. I'm managing in a manlet league

>nelson valdez plays for seattle

so thats where he ended up

Odds on drunk MF showing up later?

2:1

Hes been pretty shit too, at least to my knowledge.

>4 star regen on intake day
>5 star half a year later

hmmm

>5 star half
Time for your appointment with a ophtalmo. But anyway, star rating (which is always relative to the strength of your team as you know) isn't indicative of actual PA but only of what the coach believes he's able to achieve.

>half a year later
>half a year
>half
>a
>year

do you even into english?

There's no reason I would into English at 3AM.

to be fair there should probably be a comma in there somewhere.

Literally haven't conceded in three games now, thanks broder

And I lost this on a penulty.

>can't beat big teams to save my life

Is it just Arsenal syndrome (i.e I should do my little experimental tictacs with another team) or is something wrong with the set-up? The players are well suited to their positions and they are of absolute top quality for the most part (Sanchez, Alex "Miles' boycrush" Oxlade-Chamberlain, Özil etc). Is it possible that the team is still carrying the Wenger mentality?

>managing arselel

>Managing /arse/
>Unironically (and even ironically)

You're playing as Arsenal?
Make Wilshere captain and play him as an RPM and all your problems will be solved.
You can trust me on this one. I am a guy who managed to get Carl Jenkinson to win the Balon D'or before.

I can't even imagine such a thing being possible. Every single team I have managed has had the opposite problem.

I just signed Jenkinson. Teach me your ways, sensai.

>Teach me your ways, sensei*.
I've deleted the save now because it was on FM16. But I played him as my first choice RB, CWB (A), in a 4-2-3-1.
It was:
Sczcesny (GK)
Jenko (CWB A) - Chambers (CD D) - Koscielny (CD D) - Gibbs (CWB A)
Coq (CM D) - Wilshere (RPM S)
Alexis (W S) - Ozil (AP A) - Bernardo Silva (W A)
Giroud (CF A)

Attacking, more direct, much higher tempo, work ball into box, run at defence, close down more.

If you're playing as Arsenal then it's easy, but that's the setup I used.

>Bradlel

Finally. A title race.

rip MF

It's getting too close, time to buy their players, release them and let them sink in mediocrity once again.

YOU HAD ONE JOB TORONTO

lmao how
also died at Tim Tebow

>wanting TFC to win
baka

but I want competition

Nah, you want them to be good enough not to be ridiculed in Europe every year.

but I need Ireland to be #1

Time to give away money then, even if they're irresponsible with it. At least the higher rep players will improve the rep of the league even if they're shit. But you have to keep the monopoly of course, so no silly "title race".

i am so disappointed

Please don't bully him

Like I said, I just chose them to perform some experimental tactics, it's not about actually managing the club. Although if I manage to get it right I might play for a few seasons.

Don't have an RPM in my team though. I'd like to try and make it work, but with my current formation and set-up I don't think I can afford it. I need one pure CM-D and a playmaker to make the midfield work properly (I think at least).

I am giving away money. And developing players and giving them away. I just have to avoid failing FFP.

The CL TV money must be shite if FFP is even on the radar.

When they're playing CL material players 30k p/w and get nothing from the league and have shit attendance, the £10m you get isnt enough.

And this is why I hate the Scottish Premiership sometimes.

RIP

Wait what?

The league splits into two groups after 33 matches. The final five matches are played against other teams in the group. No reseeding is done after the season ends.

Pretty retarded desu

I can positively say that I would've wiped the nation's rules in the Editor if I were to play in such a country.