Hi, Sup Forums. I normally don't come around this part of Sup Forums...

Hi, Sup Forums. I normally don't come around this part of Sup Forums, but I heard you guys can sometimes shake off your asshole coats and do great things for people in need every once in a while. There's a guy who genuinely needs your help.

This is George Pritting. He has ALS, and is stuck in a country where he can't get the treatment he needs. His wife left him, he lost his job, and has had no contact with his child. He can't exactly walk, and eating and breathing are tasks proving more difficult by the day. He's been helped out by some kind locals, but it's just not enough. He needs treatment. And that's where you come in.

I'm sure if the lot of you spared a couple spare bucks to this man, he'd be on his way home in no time. He just wants to be with his family.

youtube.com/watch?v=MmcbaqvQOqQ

jakarta100bars.com/2016/11/life-in-jakarta-nightmare-george-pritting.html

youcaring.com/georgejohnpritting-806966

Thank you for your time.

holy fuck that's grim, poor guy

retard thread?

Tits or gtfo

You'll get over your depression some day, kiddo.

How the fuck did that happen?

seriously?

I'm as shocked as you. Please user, explain.

Wouldn't it make more sense for him to kill himself? Then, donations could go to ALS research, right op?

kill him, then kys

Article just says he took on a new adventure flying over to Indonesia, got hitched with a hot local, had her pump out a kid, and all was going well until he was diagnosed with ALS. Not sure what caused such a disease to hit him, but there are quite a few causes out there. Either way, the video really broke my heart, I really want him to be with his family.

Literally Sex Tourist stranded in indonesia

Not for nothin but, isn't ALS pretty gradual? Shouldn't he have been able to take a regular plane before he became all fucked

Not trying to say he's lying, but this shit makes no sense

Shits fake. His tweets are written by some faggot who's not a native english speaker

Niggers reap what they sow

i hope the indoniggers kill this white trash POS

His life is not worth that sort of money and that's the sad truth about it. There are young children dying throughout the world every day whose lives could be saved for a fraction of the price. I'm afraid at this stage he should just play out the hand he's been dealt and live the rest of his life as comfortably as possible. If his family want to see him they can visit him

there is no treatment
why doesnt his family just go get him
>i know hottie stuck in customs in Africa that needs money too

I'm pretty sure if you were in his state you would think your life deserved the save.

trump should send some cruise missiles his way lolz

as would anyone.. it doesn't make it true.

He obviously spent his entire cash on some business idea his new whore indo wife and family had. Then it went to shit and they kicked him out.

There are like 1000 documentaries on youtube about se brit/ger fucker who went to indonesia/thailand to fuck some cheap disco pussy and ended up without a penny on the streets.

kek has spoken

WHEELS AND LEGMAN

ratard thread

Of course I would nobody wants to die but if I was in his position I would not have a choice it's the people who make the would be donations of 150k to get him home that have the choice and I'm pretty sure 99.9% of the time their donations would go to a worthier cause. If it was me I wouldn't want it but would have to accept that's the way it is

yeah why caint that trust fund baby trump help his fellow pedophile out with a few bucks

also may not be untrue, looks convincing to me, even if it was fake to degrade myself to that level for a few bucks, doesn't seem worth it

what I mean is that anyone will fight to save their own life. When your own death becomes imminent, you'll put your own survival above all else.

However, just because you feel that your life is the most important thing in the world, does not make it so.

If I were dying, I would do whatever to took to convince people to save me.. and even if I lived, it would be all for nothing, a waste of resources.

frakkin white trash beggars

How this pritting wipe ass after shitting

dubs of greatness

Fuck, that is a shitty situation ha

He can't. He physically is unable to harm himself.

Yeah, he has a friend named Tata who tries to help how she can.

tata gibs sum succ