Ask a proud Trump supporter anything

Ask a proud Trump supporter anything

Why didn't your mom swallow?

gr8b8m84presidentoftheunitedst8s

He's backed down or flat out reversed his views on just about everything. What is the point in which you wouldnt support him?

What's it feel like to support a Nazi who drinks piss and eats well done steak?

what do you expect the trump administration's main accomplishments to be by the end of the next 4 years?

Should port a rico become a state? And should

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Fucking LIBCUCKS please gtfo
No one ask for your opinions!

OP, answer this guys question I too would like to know how far a Trump supporter will go before they can't take any more.

Will you kill yourself? Please!!

How disappointed are you over Obamacare, Syria, and the gloomy outlook for tax reform?

OP said anything.

His followers just as flip-floppy as him?

Still glad it's not Hillary.

>someone doesn't like trump
>must be a liberal
this is why people hate trump supporters

Why aren't you in a cock rate thread?

Why are you shitposting to bait a bunch of liberal cry-baby faggots?

>only nice questions pls

Do you sleep with rats writhing within you remaining hair?

Is there a way we can get the sand niggers out of is country?

sadly no. they are much more productive than most of the whites in "fly over" America. They tend to be better educated - driven to higher education and professional careers. Refugees in particular - their lives have been very hard, so they work really fucking hard - and prioritize education and adapting for their children.

How are you doing tonight?

Actually the lie goes that he got two beautiful Russian hotties to piss all over the bed the Obama negroes slept in

how many times a day do you say
>still better than Hillary!

Certainly huge tax cuts

I don't know it's hard to get tired of winning

sadly he does like his steak well done. the otherpart was typical kgb/fsb bullshit - they know you are researching him, so you leak shit that so ridiculous it ruins the other information. "poisoning the well". this whole election was about disinfo.

this. gotta keep those corps rich. oh and don't forget he will make millions off of it too!

what have you won besides the election?

Gloomy outlook? You ever get tired of being wrong and stupid?

Lighting round - name as many things as you can think of that he's 'won' in his presidency.

How much is rent on your trailer house?

my heart

Wrong . They are #2 (behind niggers) in welfare and rape but are #1 in terrorism!

Kekd

god americans should just kill themselves who fucking cares whos your prime minister anyway

I know you're looking for (you)'s but there are people who actually believe everything you just posted.

Blacks Productive? You are only fooling yourself. They are opportunistic though like monkeys

you believe in race realism

But that's not an answer. I'm not a fan of Hillary or the obvious corruption on her side, but if your only metric is a "as long as it's not Hillary" mindset then he has no limits. Are you saying you would still be a Trump supporter if he decided to start using his power to pardon child molesters? Classify all school shootings as terror attacks by foreign countries? Support a bid to make an animal species extinct just to see how the ecosystem around it collapses?

Is all of that fine because "it isn't Hillary"? That's like getting an infection in your toe, and refusing to have that toe amputated, then the infection spreading and causing you to need your other leg amputated and then saying "as long as I keep that toe".

So please, help me understand at what point you stop supporting him? Or is it just a refusal to ever admit you made a bad decision in the first place?

are you deliberately ignorant or just stupid?

you better be voting le pen

>Trump colluded with russia to hack the vote!
but the voting machines aren't connected to the internet, and nobody has claimed the machines themselves were hacked.

What exactly did the russians even do? Pass shit to wikileaks? Literally anyone with a computer could do that.

do you have any good anti-Hillary pro-Trump memes?

how does it feel knowing that the usa actually has a competent leader for a change? ppl want to pretend that the best korea situation is perilous and about to dissolve into ww3 at any moment. when in reality trump has already handled it. like caesar he sees things how they are and he makes smart decisions, prove me wrong.

how intense was the blunt force trauma that gave you autism?

does it suck knowing he doesn't give a shit about you?

considering what a tiny percent of the population they are this chart makes me think sand niggers need to be exterminated. Was that your intention?

would if I could friend but i'm not french thank god

i'm smarter than both of you and a trump supporter.

what law is that? the abolition of slavery?

Serious question for a proud Trump supporter:

why the fuck are you here instead of Sup Forums faggot?

Wow they're only #2!
Well , with the help of faggots like yourself , they'll soon be #1

can you tell me exactly how non-Jihadi terrorist attacks killed LESS than others in 2015? maybe i'm forgetting something, but that chart seems fucking wildly inaccurate.

Do you find her attractive

Tired of winning yet

>we're everywhere , pinko

nope.

>some sperglord walks around screaming "nigger" at people
>"fantastic use of free speech, we need more of this. he's a true american exercising his rights!"
>someone disagrees
>"omg! this is the worst atrocity ever! someone shut up all dissenting liberals! they should not be allowed to speak!"
it's free speech, bitch. we can say whatever we want here. trump is a fucking dumb faggot, and you're a deluded cult member.

What's it like having the critical thinking skills of a lobotomized gnat? I can't imagine being that fucked up and ignorant.

i'm not the guy, i'm another guy, but what is this (you) meme going around? wtf does it mean?

>someone like richard spencer talks about the realities of race
>antifa try with all their little might to kick his fucking skull in

guys just don't have wrong opinions lmao

why are you posting that shit everywhere?

>t. basic white middle class liberal

He exposed the major media outlets as propagandists for the globalists. And they are losing the very little power they think they still have. He utterly destroyed the democrat party to smithereens. He put a for such on the Supreme Court. Cmon it would take days to type all the victory. And since you're in denial it's pointless to waste the time

Yep, it's good not being an ignorant fuck.

I haven't seen any proof that voting machines were hacked. Which isn't to say it couldn't have happened - especially in those smaller districts which ultimately decided the election.

What the accusations have to do with is coordination between the trump campaign and a foreign ( hostile ) nation to influence the election.

Several members of his campaign - including his campaign manager - were meeting with Russians before and during the campaign. At the same time, Russia was hacking US servers, and releasing damaging information about the DNC. Beyond that - they were controlling the timing of the releases to do the maximum damage to Hillary Clinton.

Russian operatives were spamming fake news stories, and pushing fake news to trend on twitter and other SM using botnets.

If you honestly take a look at the fucked up connections between Trumps team and Russia - it is troubling.

Just going to give you one example. Manafort, Trumps campaign manager, used to advise, and helped elect, the president of Ukraine. This man was widely seen as a russian puppet, and in fact, Ukraine revolted and kicked his ass back to russia. So we know that Manafort has a history of helping to prop up Russian .. assets is the wrong word.. but lets say heavily pro-russian leaders. Manafort has deep ties to Russia and russian money. So here he is runing Trumps campaign.

Holy shit - Trump wins the RNC. You know what the first fucking thing he did???

He changed the RNC's platform to remove military aid to the Ukraine. Why? Does that dumb fuck even know where ukraine is? He sure didn't realize that Russia had already invaded it, when asked a few months later.

So why would he do that? I mean doesn't that seem like a REALLY odd thing to do? Remember that preventing russian aggression is a long standing GOP platform.

pretty BIGOTED world view, don't you think user?

This must be bait

Oh! but but but...he haz a set backs with Obamzacare!
>he has 8 years to fix that fucking mess

Why?

Nope.

>2001
>all blue

discarded

None of your examples of what he could do are as bad as hillary.

Why are non trump supporters fucking retarded?

>obvious corruption on her side
Just curious - can you clarify this? Are we talking about how the DNC was clearly favoring her? Because that really wasn't a big deal. Shit - the RNC did it too to try and stop trump.

I mean Trump literally bragged about bribing politicians, and ran a sketchy for-profit-school that ripped off millions of dollars from people.

never. they can rely on fake news for 4 years to talk about how awesome he is doing. look at any hannity broadcast.

>doesn't recognize the irony a lobotomized gnat can see

must be great to have the self-awareness of a blind puppy