Would you ever consider betraying your race...

Would you ever consider betraying your race, shaming your family and disgracing your heritage by wedding and impregnating a non-white girl?

Yes, but it would be with a cute latina girl instead of a filthy nigress.

You piece fo shit traitor

>betraying your race, shaming your family and disgracing your heritage by wedding and impregnating a non-white
How the fuck does this even happen, are you retarded?

Probably not.

If your progeny would have to be embarrassed about it 200 years afterwards, how could you even think about it?

The Melungeons kept making up stories about being Portuguese shipwreck survivors. Any Blacks that could pass, even outside the South, did so and stayed the hell out of the sun to keep their ancestry hidden.

My family's genes were assembled over millenia in the cold northwest of Europe and are the reason Europe dominated the world. . . I won't change that over some latina / negress with a cute bum.

Dude shut the fuck up with that ''betraying your race'' shit, go outside more dweeb nobody but the dweebs and neckbeards with no life on here worry about this type of shit, stop being autistic in between four walls and start living your life faggot we only live once.

fucking wigger kys

t. neckbeard dweeb

What sort of autism do you have?

You're browsing Sup Forums stop trying to act like anyone here has a life

I'd fuck me for sure but to impregnate she would have to be a 9/10 classy

That being said I find it easier to score a chick out of my league if she's of another race as most look up to aryans like me with blue eyes and long dirty blonde hair

fuck em*

ive considered this but i feel like i would like my child because they aren't my skin color :\

what sort of shitskin are you

I'm a German-Jew, betrayal is in the fabric of my being.

Yeah, absolutely. If the girl in that pic took the nose ring out I'd dump my seed in her womb with haste.

I would turn a nigres inside out until she would beg for it all the time

Kek

If your dick isn't decently above average in mass any black chick will laugh at you.

Shoo go away with your bullshit

Yep

coal burner

>betraying your race
lol what the fuck kind of medieval ideology do you have.
and yes non white girls are better

As if you virgins have your pick of women.

In a heartbeat

nope

faggot

yes. especially asian.
and it's not betraying my race cause i dont give a shit about the opinions of plebs.

my god name.

If you love them and they love you there's no shame. No race is superior. We're all equally shit.

I'd murder every white baby for a taste of that sweet chocolate.

I mean I plan to wed and impregnate my Mexican gf, so yeah.

Never, you'd be ruining your heritage, your race, your love ones.
Your children would be subhumans, they wouldn't even be humans anymore, they'd be lesser. In both skin color, eye color, hair color but also their IQ and disgusting appearance.

If we want the human race to succeed it requires we keep making our race better by NOT breeding with the lesser, more primitive subspecies.

Governments want us to race-mix so our children and their children become dumber and dumber, and better to bend to their rule

many latinos are white, you stupid fuck

race is a social some some

Also fuck my race

Who is this?

Absolutely, but I wouldn't be betraying anyone, my race is "human", period

Yeah because I'm not an autistic fuckhead cuckservative idpol retard

fat cunt

Sure, but not with someone with brown skin. If I'm going to have kids who look nothing like me, I want them to have triple-digit IQs.