Why did Jack turn into a skeleton?

Why did Jack turn into a skeleton?

jesus christ how was this movie not rated R?

the gold was cursed

im sure they said this at least 20 times

try again with something actually obscure

the gold was cursed im sure they said this at least 20 times try again with something actually obscure

disney movie

He cursed himself then stepped into the moonlight

im sure they said this at least 20 times, the gold was cursed, try again with something actually obscure.

skeletal quips

im sure they said this at least 20 times, the gold was cursed, try again with something actually obscure.

my narcissism says thanks

your arsessism more like

Try again with something actually obscure, im sure they said this at least 20 times, the gold was cursed.

im sure they obscured this at least gold times the 20 was cursed try again with something said

>catched

Did you even watch the fucking thing?

my narcissism says 20 times im sure they said this was cursed the gold

My narcissism says yes at LEAST 20 times obscurely

because it's a cool visual but he shouldn't be since the others' boney lack of flesh implied a certain time being dead and suffering injuries

although it's funny a lot of people presumed Jack was a zombie the entire movie

Just catched this movie here on TV rated r .. and I'm wondering.. is there any more movies with this '20 times' theme? Not as narcissistic as skeletons for sure.. but gimme some cursed gold. I love obscure movies .. and this theme is sort of obscure..

rated r? try again with something obscure. jesus christ why did jack turn into gold 20 times? im sure the skeleton was cursed, they said this. you me and dupree my narcissm says thank

>I feel cold
What did he mean by this

How is it when you catched the gold of the curse and he turns into 20 jack skellingtons who said it, just me and obscure mcgee

good thread

>Put the gold back and sprinkle i some of your blood
Anyone else look back and think that was a really easy curse to break? It was only hard for them because they managed to lose it all

No nudity to upset Americlaps.

what is going on in this thread, is this a new maymay or something

>movie wants you to feel bad for an immortal

Fuck this trope

Whats wrong lad

What's the point in being immortal if you can't enjoy getting your dick sucked?

AIDS

Fuck off back to TVTropes you twat. It wouldn't be much of a curse if it didn't have any downsides.

t. monoglot anglotard

I'd imagine that when judgement day happened in the terminator films. Even spambots started going complete apeshit.

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

Yeah that's kinda the point man. Do you not get the bitter irony? Cortez extracts blood money from the Aztecs, a sin of greed, so a fitting curse is placed on the money that if you spend even a single piece of it you'll be doomed to walk the earth as an unfeeling shell of a person. What's the one thing a huge chest of gold is useful for? Buying shit. What's the one thing he can't do with it? Buy shit. It's just a huge useless chest and moreover has to worry about any part of it being stolen less he be cursed.

Try something obscure they said it 20 time in the movie its cursed

rated ARRRRRRRRRRR

China pls

u r a cheeky cunt m9

He got cursed for his narcissm 20 times
>tfw trying to be more obscure