WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ALBUM SPIDERMAN?!

TIS I THE GREEN GOBLIN, TELL ME YOUR FAVORITE ALBUM NOW AND I WILL DETERMINE WHETHER OR NOT YOUR PRECIOUS SPIDEY-SNACKS WILL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU OR NOT NAERGHHHH

Grimes - Art Angels

NAERGHHHH YOUR A FUCKING FAGGOT NAERGHH, NO SPIDEY-SNACKS FOR YOU.

NAERGGHHHH good album but it's hard to judge whether or not your a faggot who listens to mu core only based on you liking that album, so I guess you'll get some spidey-snacks but not all of them, NAERGHHH

but otherwise amazing album, good taste

recently i been more into independant music. ppl who only release singles an shit. i love the new playboi carti and im really excited for iglooghost's new album :____)

who cares? "mu core" only exists if ur an actual hermit. there are a lot of nice cool genuine ppl that dont perpetuate the ""mu"" stereotype that actually use the forum. spiderland is a really sick album and it makes me so damn salty seeing teens nearly ruin it with their anonymous web politics

NAERGHHH Lot's of spidey-snacks for you, fucking incredible album, with amazing drumming NAERGHHHH

NAERGHHHH Yeah it's really good, I like it a lot, but there definitely is some filler in there (there's bound to be with a nearly 3 hour long album) but otherwise it's crazy they were able to make something so great with such a long running time, spidey snacks for you, NAERGHHHH

NAERGHHH DON'T LIKE THAT STUFF, IT DOESN'T RESONATE WITH MY GREEN SCROTUM, NAERGGHH NO SNACKS FOR YOU

NAERGHHHHH yeah I'm aware that spiderland is an incredible album, I just really dislike people who only listen to Sup Forums core stuff, considering there is so much more out there to be listened to NAERGHHHHH I see what you mean though.

I can never really decide, but here's one my favorites that I've been running to lately

NAERGHHHH, I've seen this album posted here quite a bit lately, so I'll have too get around to listening to it sometime soon, I'm going to trust you and assume it's good, so you get one spidey-snack, but no more till I've listened to the full album NAERGHHHH

NAERGHHHH hmmmmmm, Quebeck's better, but the pod is really great, you get a half bag of spidey-snacks but not all of them. NAERGHHHH

Has sentimental value to me, so as memey as people say it is, it's still my favorite.

I really like my snacks

Far and beyond the best stooges album, I like it much more than Raw Power or their eponymous debut, an exciting album to listen to, many spidey-snacks for you. NAERGHHHH

how about a pork roll, egg and cheese on a kaiser bun?

NAERGHHHH no, no, no, no, NO SPIDEY SNACKS FOR YOUUUUUUUUU NAERGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

please greab goble :(

NAERGHHH sure thing burger ring NAERGHHHHH

NAERGHHHH Really beautiful album, I have to be in the right goblin mood to listen to it, but whenever I am, it's a 10/10, MANY SNACKS FOR YOU, THE GREN GOBLE APPROVES NAERRGHHHHHHH

NAERGHHHH Good, but not Kanyes best, LR and MBDTF are Kanye's best. But still, you get a couple snacks but not too many.

NAERGHHHH Metal Box is nicer, but still very good album, snacks for you NAERGHHHHH

NAERGHHHH Alright, there's no denying that this is an incredible album, a lot of people say otherwise just to be contrarian's, the albums great, and there's nothing wrong with having it as your favorite album of all time, even though people make out there is, snacks for you NAERGHHHHHH

>insults Nightfall
My rebuttal, Greeny.

...killled by his own glider....

Oh shit hes actually dead

This is a really, really good thread

What's wrong, Gobly? Spidey got ya?

fight me

Shouldn't of insulted Nightfall.

"Ah yes, Peter. In The Court of the Crimson King had to be my favorite album during 'nam. Burning those gooks alive to Fripp was nothing but gratifying. I had a lover, Peter. His name was Hoang. We had to burn down those huts down where we made love. I'll never forget it. You've got to burn any gook and faggot you see. Keep the race pure, Peter. With great power comes great responsibility."

Damn, Raimi. Times sure were different.