If you or anyone you know bought one of these cop cars just because the police use them then you are GAY and I don't...

If you or anyone you know bought one of these cop cars just because the police use them then you are GAY and I don't like you very much. Get off the Highway

What country do the police use those in

United States, on the west side

See them in New York too. Fucking suburban moms buy them in white and give me a microsecond of panic when they roll up on me and ask me what I'm doing here.

This is a gay thread. But I do panic when I see them.

That's the Edge, cops don't use that they use the Explorer.

Hey faggot they do use the edge in Cali

Im just trying to do 120 down tge free way for more than 15 miles and these fucking faggots deserve to have their tires slashed and their wives to be blacked.

No they don't i live there. all explores. fuck off.

Explore your mom...

>cop cars
A huge waste of public money where any other mf cheaper vehicle would suffice.

What would you propose they use?

I've worked on these Edge police vehicles before. Those things will go 75 mph in reverse.

Thats a random test to perform

I have one

Youre gay as fuck

Sup nigger

Fake, not an actual police car you fucking 15 year old retard. Car is just for show

yes, faggot OP here:
Your car has cooties!!!

Not op, get off your blue cocks matter movement. I just wanna drive as fast as I want without fags like you buying a 40k car just because the cops have them. Suck my ass bitch

Thinking of buying one for that exact reason. Coworker has a blacked out crown vic, we could convoy and really scare the shit out of people

all the cool fags in NC buy silver Challengers to look like State Troopers. I find it hillarious theyd buy such a shit car

Crown vics are ok, I can spot those a mile away and they are uncommonly used here. OP here

Where are you ? Belin? That car hasnt been made in years

Seattle. We work in an auto shop

canada used them till more recently.
i think the last ones were made in canada?

cop cars have bigger radiators, bigger transmission coolers, heavy duty suspension, bigger brakes, etcd, and heavier duty bumper front and rear, with reinforced mount points for push bars.

but they were driven to shit, stop and go. floored acceleration all the time, insufficient maintenance, and they smell like nigger sweat and hooker vomit inside.

and over here in cali, they were sold off at cheap auction once they hit 100 000 miles.
but they made great "beaters" ....

fuck the soccer mom mobiles they use now, and the lack of interceptor style light bars on top

These aren't used much by cops where I am. Funny enough I feel the opposite. I can't take them seriously if they are cops because I expect a suburban mom. Like grand caravan cops