Bill Nye on netflix

Bill Nye on netflix

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/14/bill-nye-open-criminal-charges-jail-time-climate-c/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bill Nye save the world

Bill Nye the Crystal Meth guy

He's fake as fuck.

what makes you say that?

fuck you guy

He's pathetic.

lefty political fuck
not even about science anymore

Why? Explain dammit
Details

This.
He pushes political agendas and over exaggerates shit that he's no clue about

What makes you say he's a left wing guy?

Such as...?

Politically motivated
Little knowledge of science as a whole
Just an actor doing what actors do. Fool morons.

He's a engineer jack ass

And? So is my uncle yet i wont allow him to shove his politics down my throat either.

I love it.

Anything that pisses off alt right fuckwits.

I hope gods real so you can burn in hell

Not alt right and able to disagree with him still. It's called researching.

Who gives a shit about politics

"Reeee - muh feels"

A lot of people.. example: bill Nye

go fuck yourself

I intend too

All idiots, fox news is for retards

I hope you cry after you jack off

Fox news is for regards, yes. As is Bill Nye.

I cry throughout - good lubing agent.

Can confirm, I believe in global warming but goddamn he tries to shove it down your throat like you're a toddler refusing to eat veggies

what the fuck is a regard?
retard

People who are concerned of being cattle to an imaginary wealth class fabricated by the same jews that controls everything

Unlike you, i won't accept having Lobbyists fuck with things they shouldn't even dabble with in the first place and fuck political erosion

How much of a fuck retard are you? I don't subscribe to any political side but everyone should know that their fate is at the hand of greedy vile bastards

Exactly - not to mention if anyone says anything against global warming he believes it with no prior fact checking.

It's cringey. It's so totally dumbed down for people that don't even have even a GED level science education. People that already know the subject matter aren't given anything entertaining enough to make it worth watching. People that already doubt what the scientific community has proven are just going to be more turned toward their willful ignorance by it.

It's that retarded I fucking love science facebook shit on netflix.

Also, if you deny human caused climate change and evolution you shouldn't reproduce. Thanks.

Regard
archaic

(of a thing) relate to; concern

Though in this case it is simply auto correct.

>pro abortion
>VERY anti christian

Bill is god. Except bill is real ayy lmao

>I blame Jews for my autism.
Good to know user.

Because the right wing is so cucked by big oil's money that accepting basic facts has become a political issue.

Would be pretty good

His show was funded by the NSF. Do you realize how hard it is to get a grant from them for anything?

Big oil is dying. Natural gas is coming online.

It's inevitably doomed as other energy technology innovates. Natural gas is coming online sooner, but someday either solar will become more wider used, more efficient and more storable, or people will accept nuclear. Burning shit is the caveman way to power our species.

>jews are behind the billionaire power class and not the natural tendency for power to concentrate
Why do people always require a boogeyman.

>hurrr lets arrest anyone who doesn't buy into our global warming propaganda huuurrr

Yeah, I completely lost any respect I had for this guy.

climate change deniers suck exxon cock

Gullible children.

I once heard about a psy-op tactic, where when someone discovered something or opposed you, the course of action was to radicalize them even more, up to the point where they seem fanatical.
I think that's a major problem the right is suffering from. They basically get baited into being mouth breathing racists.

I used to appreciate him
Then i saw him on tv babbling about man made global warming then heard him push a political/corporate agenda. Also he ia very close minded and arrogant. Hes a poster child for faggy elitist hollywood leftist wannabe cool guy.
So he has become something pretty fucking gay now.

Nailed it.
I watched hot girls wanted turned on afterwards and learned more from that show than his.
> all those campy moves and catchphrases

pro tip: all public figures make up a persona and are fake as fuck

I fucking love science!!!

sodium aint good for your skin. I like bill nye, hes pretty chill

>human caused climate change
>implying one human caused climate change

>my thoughts

He's a liberal fag and don't know shit about global warming

when did he say that?

m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/14/bill-nye-open-criminal-charges-jail-time-climate-c/